• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Monster Hunter looks interesting. I only played some of the 3ds one but never really got into it. Maybe I’ll give it a try here at some point.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just a consequence of being a band my mom loved so I heard It endlessly In childhood. Then child me forming a mild dislike to them and then child me coming to the conclusion that I’d rather stuff wax in my ears scream into the concept of contempt and run sandpaper on an open wound all at once then listen to dancing queen again

This post is halfway a joke
But comedy comes from real suffering ya know
Their not my favorite band or 2nd third fourth or fifth you would be correct in saying their my least favorite band
Eh, don’t worry about it, I feel the same about country music

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu so I skimmed through your ideas and I’ll try to give more individual thoughts on them later but you have some interesting stuff and it looks like it’d be fun to play. My idea is a bit more of a traditional fighter, something very Capcom Vs. inspired. Did you get a chance to look over what I had?
No, I haven't, sorry. Online classes are a pain.
I mainly went with an arena fighter because I was more familiar with them, and I just never got into traditional fighters very much. I'll be sure to read what you have to say-I may not like the genre as much as others, but I understand how they work and why they're fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pls no, I have PTSD of my dad playing that song and singing along to it EVERY time he dropped me off at school in the morning.
obviously your dad wanted to force you to become an Apple Bottom Jeaner...boots with the fur...just think about Stan Smith twerking to the song to make it less painful

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ya know, I tried playing some Monster Hunter demos on the 3DS before, and I remember that there was this one polar bear / rabbit monster that would try to limp away when it was low on health. It made me feel terrible chasing it down.

I'm way too soft.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This was my first time as the primary leader. In the past I've been more of an assistant.

They seemed to like the program, which... great. Was still tough, though.
Again, I can only imagine...

I'm just glad it went okay. Prayers out to the family and friends of whoever had passed, as well. It sounds like you a did a good job handling the program, as rough of a job as it was.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No, I haven't, sorry. Online classes are a pain.
I mainly went with an arena fighter because I was more familiar with them, and I just never got into traditional fighters very much. I'll be sure to read what you have to say-I may not like the genre as much as others, but I understand how they work and why they're fun.
Fair enough, I feel like that style of fighting game would suit the Sonic series perfectly and I’m surprised SEGA hasn’t attempted something like that for Sonic yet.

obviously your dad wanted to force you to become an Apple Bottom Jeaner...boots with the fur...just think about Stan Smith twerking to the song to make it less painful
Not. Helping.

D

Deleted member

Man my math classes are slowly getting more and more incoherent. I understand what's going on but I dunno how to put it all together if that makes any sense.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Man my math classes are slowly getting more and more incoherent. I understand what's going on but I dunno how to put it all together if that makes any sense.
The mitochondria is the power house of the cell...

Wait wrong subject :p

Even still, i hope the teacher starts giving out topics that are relevant and function well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like I just embarrassed one of my favorite digital artists. I had commissioned him and he was gonna draw it on stream. And that stream was supposed to be today. But then I turned on the stream and It was... not what I asked him to draw. He was just re-drawing one of my hand-drawn reference pics. It's my fault. I can be long winded and there were long gaps between our communications. But I told him in the stream chat about the mistake and he stopped way early and.. I feel like I embarrassed him in front of all of his other followers.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Just wait until you hear about Discrete Mathematics.

Have an example of it:
hwtxkxya0n3z.jpg

Calculus was easy compared to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom