• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Feel like the dice are weighed against him on this one.
One of us has to be on the losing side no? :secretkpop:

Also as a side note waking up to 5 quotes was definitely a bit scary until I actually looked at the quotes. Whew, no **** ups for me:tomnook:

D

Deleted member

I mean, if you wanna still do this after Zhunge Liang's said his peace on it, by all means but, I won't go easy on ya lol.
Oh of course I will! Worst case scenario is I get a bad avatar for a week. Not that big of a deal.

D

Deleted member

It’s super foggy out today
C13AC171-D5DA-4B92-9FC7-4199B5DBCAF5.jpeg

Can’t even see anything past the first row of corn lmao

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
🦀 THE 3DS IS GONE 🦀

I love that thing to death (had the best version of Smash 4 on it for me), but it unfortunately out stayed its welcome and got remakes, remasters, and ports that really, really should've been Switch games, and the low sales of those titles show.

Cries in Woolly World, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Luigi's Mansion, Bowser's Inside Story, and Samus Returns.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
🦀 THE 3DS IS GONE 🦀

I love that thing to death (had the best version of Smash 4 on it for me), but it unfortunately out stayed its welcome and got remakes, remasters, and ports that really, really should've been Switch games, and the low sales of those titles show.

Cries in Woolly World, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Luigi's Mansion, Bowser's Inside Story, and Samus Returns.
Especially sad about Samus Returns not just cuz I'm a Metroid fan and want the series to succeed but because the franchise could've used better sales numbers for its return to the industry...that and its a great game obviously.

Also rip Ever Oasis

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Got second period starting in just a few minutes here. Hopefully they let us off a bit early so I can watch the direct.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm pretty sure the only reason Nintendo doesn't do as much nostalgia for the N64 as they do for Snes or nes is because Rareware practically carried the whole system and you know, they don't own most of those titles anymore.
True. But there are a good number of Nintendo titles and decent number of great underrated 3rd party titles the N64 has in my opinion would be enough to milk N64 nostalgia.

In terms of underrated 3rd party titles on the N64, the N64 had:

Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon
Goemon's Great Adventure
Mischief Makers
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman 64
Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids 2
Space Station Silicon Valley
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion
Turok: Rage Wars
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars Episode I: Racer
Star Wars: Rouge Squadron

Nintendo and Rareware were not the only developers that had good games on the N64. The 10 titles I mentioned at the top I would say is on par with Nintendo and Rareware's work on the console especially Konami's Goemon games.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
True. But there are a good number of Nintendo titles and decent number of great underrated 3rd party titles the N64 has in my opinion would be enough to milk N64 nostalgia.

Goemon's Great Adventure
Mischief Makers
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman 64
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids 2

Nintendo and Rareware were not the only developers that had good games on the N64. The 10 titles I mentioned at the top I would say is on par with Nintendo and Rareware's work on the console especially Konami's Goemon games.
Turok and Star Wars underrated? Racer in particular outsold F-Zero X and the Turok games were million sellers.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Goemon's Great Adventure
Mischief Makers
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman 64
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids 2

Not sure I'd called the Turok Trilogy or the Star Wars games underrated.

Agree with Snowboard Kids 1 and 2. Those games are awesome and could use more love. I still play them every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom