• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Miss the Skyward Sword talk.

I'd be ok with it........if part of a collection with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I mean Wind Waker on a handheld would be a dream come true for me.

On it's own and full price? Your joking Nintendo.

That's a Arc System trailer for ya.

The ****ing worst kind of trailers.
I mean can you name a decent one from them? They aren't like Namco, Smash Bros or MK in it.

Dr. Yatagarasu

Smash Apprentice

I'd be ok with it........if part of a collection with Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I mean Wind Waker on a handheld would be a dream come true for me.

Nintendo releases Wii U ports for more than they originally cost. Good games, sure, but lol.
If Skyward Sword does release, I have zero faith that it will be a part of a collection.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I mean can you name a decent one from them? They aren't like Namco, Smash Bros or MK in it.
That's what I said, their character trailer are so short, they ruin any kind of excitement you could have for them.

Think the only one who are alright are those with more than 1 character, like Base Goku/Vegeta/Cooler & Kefla & UI Goku and the like, but 1 character trailer? **** is horrible.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know the talk is about something else but I'm nervous right now about asking one of my friends to meet up with me next week.

Saying "it's been a while since we have seen each other but me and ***** is meeting up so would you be interested in going?" I think would be an ok response. Just the type of person who backs out easily.

Outside of that might finally do some story work since no loud music like last night.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Rollback being "hard to implement" is a **** ****ing excuse for your game that's sold 5 million whilst Arika was able to add it to Fighting EX Layer just fine
Watch Maxamillion Dood's video on it to understand a bit more what they mean by it if you haven't already. Not to make you more lenient on the company, no. I think that watching that video will make you more angry with them.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I’m in my room, I hear some song about tacos
I’m walking out, I hear GLaDOS saying she’s still a potato
I’m in the living room, I hear “GIVE ME THE HOT DOG”
what are my siblings doing
update: roblox

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Rollback being "hard to implement" is a **** ****ing excuse for your game that's sold 5 million whilst Arika was able to add it to Fighting EX Layer just fine
People also say "oh but it's too late, Nintendo would have to rework everything for rollback!!!"

Meanwhile MKX had rollback implemented late into its life. No excuse.

D

Deleted member

Just got back from a bike trip with my sister, and i have to say I’m loving my new bike. Easily the best investment I’ve made in awhile.

Also I got my allowance back which means I can finally start building decks again without worrying about running out of money in the short term.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Phoenix Wright gets in
His reveal trailer is him proving that Joker stole the invitation, only to find out it was addressed to Phoenix
Joker is permanently removed from the roster and thrown in jail for 10 years

D

Deleted member

The reason why Smash Bros. Ultimate doesn't have a solid online is because if it would did, then they would probably have to sacrifice some stuff like the fancy designs and maybe some of the characters.

I love having a good online, and I wish Smash Bros. would improve it, but Smash Bros. is focused on kids, and they would rather increase it visually or add more characters rather than fix the online.

D

Deleted member

I’m in my room, I hear some song about tacos
I’m walking out, I hear GLaDOS saying she’s still a potato
I’m in the living room, I hear “GIVE ME THE HOT DOG”
what are my siblings doing
update: roblox
Ah yes, roblox, the game where you can survive natural disasters, adopt children, shoot people for a living, and uh...
why does this exist

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Phoenix Wright gets in
His reveal trailer is him proving that Joker stole the invitation, only to find out it was addressed to Phoenix
YO LET'S ****ING GO! Phoenix Wright's a pretty cool dude.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Phoenix Wright gets in
b-b-but I like Joker and am completely indifferent to Ace Attorney...

D

Deleted member

The reason why Smash Bros. Ultimate doesn't have a solid online is because if it would did, then they would probably have to sacrifice some stuff like the fancy designs and maybe some of the characters.

I love having a good online, and I wish Smash Bros. would improve it, but Smash Bros. is focused on kids, and they would rather increase it visually or add more characters rather than fix the online.
I don’t think those two concepts are even remotly the reason why the online is ****. I think it’s moreso the classic Nintendo “2 step forward, 5 steps back” thing they’re know for. They‘re innovative but they take a long time to catch up to recent trends, very... very... slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Ah yes, roblox, the game where you can survive natural disasters, adopt children, shoot people for a living, and uh...
why does this exist
i don’t know, man.
it’s a very unique place.
YO LET'S ****ING GO! Phoenix Wright's a pretty cool dude.
dang bro, let’s get an F in the chat for joker mains
b-b-but I like Joker and am completely indifferent to Ace Attorney...
you better start getting into lawyer games, boy 🔫

D

Deleted member

Phoenix Wright gets in
That would be poggers, because Phoenix Wright is poggers.

D

Deleted member

Phoenix Wright gets in
“So long, gay bowser Joker!”

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The deal with Ultimate's online is that being a competitive game is only it's secondary or maybe tertiary purpose. It's meant to be a couch multiplayer game you play with your friends, and while it's taken the most steps of any Smash game to actively attempt to appeal to the more competitive crowd it's still an afterthought.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I'm cool with that.
That would be poggers, because Phoenix Wright is poggers.
“So long, gay bowser Joker!”
if you guys had any say, joker would literally be dead
I can't believe Joker stole Joker's invitation
dang bro, you didn’t have to do that to him.
25F989A3-4C1B-488D-B432-15A745009256.png

I had the trilogy on 3DS but kinda just forgot about it.

Maybe I'll pick it up on Switch and give the games another go sometime in the future.
Well, I was just kidding-
But if you really want to do that then I hope you enjoy it, because Phoenix is absolutely the next fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom