• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's still hilarious to me that heckin' Them's Fighting Herds has better netcode than most major fighting games on the market from what I've heard.
Death stare at Ultimate

Ultimate has no excuse for having as bad of a wifi mode as it does. The LAN adapters available can help, but only so much.

Brawl's wifi mode was infamously awful, but that was 2008. That game at least had an excuse for being so poor and shaky. But Ultimate? Released in 2018, and this game has balance patches. There's no excuse for how bad it is.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
D

Deleted member

Ya’ll be speculating about the meme picks but ya’ll got nothing on the king himself
C518D8E2-1EC7-49FF-98BC-B015E5876804.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When Joker was first announced, I didn't know **** about the Joker we got. All I knew was the name. So when I heard the news, I literally thought we got Joker from Batman and was almost immediately disappointed when I found out the truth.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Death stare at Ultimate

Ultimate has no excuse for having as bad of a wifi mode as it does. The LAN adapters available can help, but only so much.

Brawl's wifi mode was infamously awful, but that was 2008. That game at least had an excuse for being so poor and shaky. But Ultimate? Released in 2018, and this game has balance patches. There's no excuse for how bad it is.
I adore Ultimate but yeah there isn't an excuse for Nintendo's horrible netcode anymore. We're paying for this service now too, so it's completely inexcusable. Really hope there's a major shake up in Nintendo's thinking that convinces them to get over themselves and realize what year it is with online infrastructure already.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
When Joker was first announced, I didn't know **** about the Joker we got. All I knew was the name. So when I heard the news, I literally thought we got Joker from Batman and was almost immediately disappointed when I found out the truth.
TFW we got both Joker and Robin but no Batman:drsad:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Now we need a video game character calling themself Bat Man to even things out.

D

Deleted member

Almost two hundred posts and it has not even been a week.

I have no life.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Why can’t Nintendo just bring back Mii scaling? I know that short Mii Brawler was pretty busted, but is it really necessary? Is it worth it?
I just want my Saki Amamiya and Makoto Yuki Miis to look more like actual characters.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Afternoon to the crowd.

Coming up to two months?

I mean honestly I'm hoping for big stuff by Nintendo soon within the next month.

A Smash Reveal would be nice.
Same. I'd probably expect challenger no.2 to be unveiled hopefully next month.

I would very much like an SFV style roadmap. Even if we don’t know who the specific characters are, giving us dates to look forward to would be nice.
Same. I would like that as well.

Speaking of Street Fighter V, I'd probably expect them to cover Dan Hibiki probably around October/November where he should be released by then. Hopefully, they will consider doing another presentation like they did with the Summer Event, which is the best possible way to deliver SF news. Its still interesting that they did not reveal the last character in the season pass.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom