• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And... done. 100k watts give to the Rare Digger Bro. Got lots of treasures, but I list the important ones:

Fossilized Bird: 71
Fossilized Fish: 25
Fossilized Drake: 26
Fossilized Dino: 92
Bottle Cap: 31
Wishing Piece: 45

Also as a bonus.

Rare Bones: 192

Lots of evolution stones, some more Nuggets and other valuables.

D

Deleted member

Wizard101 devs: what kind of name should we give to this random 1v2 encounter with some shadow creatures?
Naming Team: Y E S
3C879C1B-32E2-4E3F-A9D6-C526DE1C1374.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
5 years and I’ve still been able to have never seen Fant4stic...I am unstoppable

D

Deleted member

Yooo, GDQ started today, heck yeah. They're about to run Streets of Rage 4.
I’m always amazed at the lengths speedruners go to shave even a few seconds off a game ngl. It’ll cool to watch but I imagine a nightmare to practice and do.(ignoring TAS since thats less player skill and more coding skill)

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I’m always amazed at the lengths speedruners go to shave even a few seconds off a game ngl. It’ll cool to watch but I imagine a nightmare to practice and do.(ignoring TAS since thats less player skill and more coding skill)
I've practiced some Metroid Prime tech before, and yeah, it's hard lol. I'd love to be able to start running games someday, but alas, I lack the time or commitment to a specific game right now. If I were to pick any one right now, though, it'd probably be Kirby: Star Allies Guest Star runs or Metroid Prime runs. Mario 64 and A Hat in Time are also fantastic speed games I'd be willing to learn at some point.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Too difficult
Huh. Well, at least they're giving a reason, it's more than what Nintendo would do, lol.

It's probably that their netcode works in a way where it would take a full on engine rewrite to work it in, and at that point, there'd probably be too big a risk completely destroying things trying to implement it. Or they're deflecting. Who knows. :drshrug:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Roshi, eh?

I haven't bought season 3 for DBFZ yet. Probably will wait for a discount like I did with the game and the first two seasons.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
That trailer felt even shorter than the usual Dragon Ball FighterZ trailers, and those are already pretty short. We only got what seemed like two regular attacks and a special move, though I'm glad to see Roshi make it into the game.

I hope that he gets a Jackie Chun alt, like Videl's pigtails alt, though I doubt it.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I only saw like three seconds of the trailer and thought I missed it lol I guess not tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom