• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
To be fair, Skullgirls wasn't really 'made' for casuals. It was made by people deep in the Fighting Game community to be hardcore, for hardcore FGC fans. I really wouldn't consider Skullgirls an easy game at all, it's made for people competent with traditional 2D fighters who have their own fight-stick and can do all the hard inputs.
Plus it is a fighting game at the end of the day. The end goal isn't to beat it, it's to fight with other real people.

D

Deleted member

Idon Idon your avatar looks extraordinarily cool. I feel like I know that character, it is from SMT.

Also you must be happy about SMTV finally happening, right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If anyone here play or follow DBFighterZ, when does the official stream start again? Like in 3-6 hours from now on?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Keep getting this stupid pop up ad about updating that is obviously a scam.

Can't even report it without getting it.

When all I want to do is continue complaining why I dislike Perfect Dark Zero.
Here? If you can't report it with the form, are you able to at least print screen it?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
If anyone here play or follow DBFighterZ, when does the official stream start again? Like in 3-6 hours from now on?
...I totally forgot we were getting a reveal for the game today.

Anywho, it's 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST when the thing is supposed to air. Hopefully we get Roshi but I'm kind of expecting Omega Shenron.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...I totally forgot we were getting a reveal for the game today.

Anywho, it's 11 AM PST / 2 PM EST when the thing is supposed to air. Hopefully we get Roshi but I'm kind of expecting Omega Shenron.
Kinda hoping for a double reveal, if only because Arc System's single character trailer are master of anti-climax that remove most of the excitement you had due to how short they are.

Seriously, if I ever do trailers for any fighting game, one of my top note will be "DON'T DO IT LIKE ARC SYSTEM".

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I'm betting on Omega Shenron, but I just really want Roshi.

Or actually, hear me out: we get both, and this duo is labeled "Old Timers". Because who else could go with Omega Shenron?
Roshi and Mr. Satan have been the two glaring omissions (from my POV) since the beginning. So I really hope they make an appearance.

Also, wouldn’t mind if a certain man of steel showed up as a special guest. That rivalry being officially acknowledged would make my week.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Roshi and Mr. Satan have been the two glaring omissions (from my POV) since the beginning. So I really hope they make an appearance.

Also, wouldn’t mind if a certain man of steel showed up as a special guest. That rivalry being officially acknowledged would make my week.
Iirc, Satan's not happening because they said they didn't want to do joke characters (which includes him).

Roshi, yeah, that's a pretty glaring omission. Last classic DB character, last Z Fighter, and last ToP fighter left.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Really? He’s so much more then a joke. He’s iconic to the series.
I don't know much about DB but if he doesn't have the same fighting capabilities with other characters they may not be able to make him playable even if he's iconic.

It's like how ATLUS objected Nanako and Dojima being in Persona 4 Arena because they simply don't have Personas.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean Nanako being a six-year-old doesn’t help either.
Appearently, Nanako was going to be as assist character like Personas so she wouldn't get it but not sure sbout the details.
Also, they were OK with a dog and a 10-year-old getting beaten up by Shadows so... :drshrug:

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I don't exactly know what to expect from the upcoming DBFZ livestream, but I do think we're probably gonna get at least one more movie villain down the line.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here? If you can't report it with the form, are you able to at least print screen it?
Just woke up but what was happening was clicking anything for a few minutes took me to the same page.

Although it stopped after I made that particular post I could still report it as it is in my browser’s history. If necessary.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
So we had a dedicated street fighter stream, and now a dedicated FighterZ stream. I wonder which fighting game will be next. Hope it’s Smash. Just be all “Mr. Sakurai Presents ???” again like they did with Byleth.

Hiw long has it been since Min Min released?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon to the crowd.

So we had a dedicated street fighter stream, and now a dedicated FighterZ stream. I wonder which fighting game will be next. Hope it’s Smash. Just be all “Mr. Sakurai Presents ???” again like they did with Byleth.

Hiw long has it been since Min Min released?
Coming up to two months?

I mean honestly I'm hoping for big stuff by Nintendo soon within the next month.

A Smash Reveal would be nice.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Black Widow still best Avenger to play as in the beta...Hulk still sucks

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yo, Skyward Sword Remaster? That's heckin' sick; that's probably the one that needed a revisit the most. I wonder how they're gonna retool it so it can work in handheld mode...

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I have an internal countdown clock to when Disney reboots the 90s X-Men Show. Now the question is, will it be like DuckTales’17 or Spider-Man’17.

Sometimes I think about making a marvel show. But it would be much more... DC. A DC version of Marvel. Like a reverse of Stan Lee’s Just Imagine series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom