• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yo, Skyward Sword Remaster? That's heckin' sick; that's probably the one that needed a revisit the most. I wonder how they're gonna retool it so it can work in handheld mode...
70€ for a Wii port doh.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You guys are barely doubting this-
This sounds absolutely fake tbh
Has Amazon ever had fake listings? They typically have a pretty good track record adding products that are actually real.

Not to mention the idea of Skyward Sword on Switch has been rockin' around for a while and feels pretty much like an inevitability at this point. I could believe it. :drshrug:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If it moves, it's BIOLOGY
If it stinks, it's CHEMISTRY
If it doesn't work, it's PHYSICS

I am the one above all who moves, stinks and doesn't work.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
It's weird, Zelda seems like a series that hardly ever gets releases, but there's been one every year of the Switch's life

2017: BoTW
2018: Hyrule Warriors DE
2019: Link's Awakening DX, Cadence of Hyrule

A 2020 Skyward Sword port would fit the pattern.

D

Deleted member

That price of 70€ scares the **** out of me.
If this is real it’s gonna be pretty neato, ESPECIALLY since the main reason why everyone hated it back in the day was because of the forced and clunky Wii Motion controls. I would very much want to see button controls of course but the Joy Cons are more advanced than the pathetic Wii sensor bar so I’m curious to see how reactive the motion controls will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Has Amazon ever had fake listings? They typically have a pretty good track record adding products that are actually real.

Not to mention the idea of Skyward Sword on Switch has been rockin' around for a while and feels pretty much like an inevitability at this point. I could believe it. :drshrug:
wasn't there one that incorrectly said the MPT, Persona 5, and Link to the Past were gonna be on Switch?
I just shared It because the idea of a 70€ Wii port on Switch scares me on my sleep
It's an exaggeration but you get what I mean.
tremble in fear.
1597594963560.png

(weird that there's been two big Wii remakes this year, if the leak is true.)

Last edited:

MooMew64

Metroid Prime Trilogy?
As far as we know that could still be coming at some point. There's never been proof that it was leak bait and sources still back that it's a project that's been put on the backburner due to what happened with Prime 4.

I mean, yeah, this could be fake, but I see no harm in entertaining it. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

I actually liked Skyward Sword. Story was pretty cool, fun final boss fight, and honestly while the controls could use an update I didn't have many problems with them at the time.
My only problem is that ignoring how good Skyward Sword is I just don't see a Switch port being worth freaking 70€.

60€ I can maybe stand dissapointingly, but 70€ is just a price I 100% can't afford at all.

Heck, I already have trouble with my parents trying to buy 15€ games so imagine.

Reactions: Z25

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Been over 15 hours since dinner and my belly still hurts a little. I'm feeling like trash (although also having a headache now and being lethargic doesn't help).

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
PSA. The next season of Glitch Techs comes out tomorrow. Do the world a favor and WATCH! The show is so good!
Glitch Techs is definitely something I plan to watch, and if it ends up being great for me...it better not end up getting the Rise of the TMNT treatment (...TMNT 2012 is better yeah, but Rise got ****ed)

D

Deleted member

So uh... how’s everyone doing today?

I’m personally not doing too hot but I’ll recover soon. Just want today to be over with so I can stay at home and relax tbh.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't know much about DB but if he doesn't have the same fighting capabilities with other characters they may not be able to make him playable even if he's iconic.

It's like how ATLUS objected Nanako and Dojima being in Persona 4 Arena because they simply don't have Personas.
We got Videl and Jiren back-to-back, which is about as big of a gap in terms of capabilities as you can get. I'd think they'd be able to work around it.

Admittedly, as much as I'd love to see Hercule/Mr. Satan make it in, I don't know if it's likely. I'm hoping for Master Roshi or Arale.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

Fair enough, it still just seems unlikely.
Why add the listing before the announcement?

MooMew64

Fair enough, it still just seems unlikely.
Why add the listing before the announcement?
Errors like that can happen. Sometimes someone jumps the gun.

Could also be someone jumping the gun and adding something that doesn't exist, too. I was just entertaining it for fun and because it's something I would want, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom