• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is it bad that I kinda like Teen Titans Go more than the original?(not by much but still)
"Shrug"

I get that disliking TTG is kind of a meme at this point, but I would honestly probably would like it more if it didn't come off as so mean-spirited and immature, not to mention the fact that the writers themselves are well known for downright insulting fans of the original series over their criticism directed toward TTG.

The fact that it's a wacky and childish Teen Titans sketch comedy doesn't bother me. It's the fact that it utterly fails at being a good one that does. In my eyes, at least.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, I'm back. And I'm doing another Six Fanarts. If you got any suggestions, let me hear 'em. I already got 3 characters selected, Link, King(Tekken), and Faust from Guilty Gear.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'm back. And I'm doing another Six Fanarts. If you got any suggestions, let me hear 'em. I already got 3 characters selected, Link, King(Tekken), and Faust from Guilty Gear.
DQ8 Hero and Suyiro from Persona 5 (if that's how the owner of LeBlanc is called).

D

Deleted member

My boyo Star-Vader, Chaos Breaker Dragon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dr.Weil from Megaman Zero.

Welcome back too!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I dunno but Typeface is another really dumb Spider-Man villain.

If we're talking about dumb Spider-Man villains, we could be here all day. There's the Wall (who's literally just part of a brick wall with legs and a human-like head), the Walrus (who has all of the strength and speed of a walrus - he beats up Spider-Man because Spidey was too busy laughing at him to fight back), Big Wheel (who rides around in a giant wheel), Paste-Pot Pete (he's called the Trapster now, though he's more of a Human Torch villain), and the Kangaroo (an Australian man who's good at jumping), among many, many, many others.

All of these are actual characters.
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Joshua_Waldemeyer_(Earth-57780)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Hubert_Carpenter_(Earth-616)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jackson_Weele_(Earth-616)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Petruski_(Earth-616)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Frank_Oliver_(Earth-616)

Even in the first ten issues of Spider-Man, you had all-time classics like Doctor Octopus, the Vulture, the Lizard, and... the Enforcers, a team of thugs consisting of Montana (a cowboy), Ox (a guy who's big and strong but not very smart - who saw that coming?), and Fancy Dan.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I dunno but Typeface is another really dumb Spider-Man villain.

Well that gives new meaning to the term "writer's block".

Don't forget Calendar Man if we are going Batman.

1596144121066.png

"Wanna know what day is it today? It's the day.....for you to die!"

Look's more like what Dr. Evil would create than an actual enemy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think I know who the 4th character will be. I do want at least 2 female characters though, as I already started my rough work for King, Link and Faust.

A sibling of mine suggested I draw Tsunade from Naruto, so I might make her one of the six.

I'm half tempted to draw Matter Eating Lad separately.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
When I learn to not suck at drawing (another goal of mine this year) I will definitely try my hand at a six characters fanart.

Got plenty of ideas for them, just can't put 'em into reality. :ohwell:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I think I know who the 4th character will be. I do want at least 2 female characters though, as I already started my rough work for King, Link and Faust.

A sibling of mine suggested I draw Tsunade from Naruto, so I might make her one of the six.
Ciel from Mega Man Zero.

I'm half tempted to draw Matter Eating Lad separately.
You'd be the GOAT if you did lol.

Still can't believe that you actually took my request for Big Wheel back then.

D

Deleted member

When I learn to not suck at drawing (another goal of mine this year) I will definitely try my hand at a six characters fanart.

Same tbh. Just haven't gotten around to drawing, what with my youtube channel and card games being my one focus atm.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man, you know when a sibling is just looking you with hate all without looking at them just from timing. Nice skills from me but that means I've lost momentum from the writing tonight.

That's what I learned this year. I'm going to stick to creative writing instead.

I can visualise pretty well, I just can't transfer it onto paper unless it's writing.

Edit: 2,500 posts gentlemen. I've posting too much sometimes.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Same.

I've started to learn how to draw almost four months ago which also acts as my hobby and relax at the same time.

I'm learning a lot from a range of Youtube channels and from different drawing websites and my aim is to keep on practising which is going to help me improve.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ciel from Mega Man Zero.

You'd be the GOAT if you did lol.

Still can't believe that you actually took my request for Big Wheel back then.
When you get the call, you gotta answer. That's why I drew the legendary BIG WHEEL.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Which is part of the Muppets Television Universe alongside The Muppets Show.
Not anymore. That universe hasn’t existed since the properties were split up after Jim’s Death. The Muppets are owned by Disney, and the Sesame Street characters were owned by CTW before being bought by HBO. The Jim Henson company retains the rest of his IPs.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Learning to "not suck" at art is a futile lifelong endeavor.

Instead you should just go ahead and do said challenge regardless how much the results may not be satisfactory to you.

D

Deleted member

Learning to "not suck" at art is a futile lifelong endeavor.

Instead you should just go ahead and do said challenge regardless how much the results may not be satisfactory to you.
That's basically how I tried teaching myself how to draw; I only stopped because I want to focus on card games for the time being. I can start the process at any time so It's usually something I only do if I really feel in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, I just got back from new Aika...

My stars, the creator turned it from a mysterious tragedy into a full-on cryptic anthology of short stories. It’s quite impressive how AC can be used to tell these stories.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Zelda 64 beta Alpha Slime, Octorok, Wallmaster, and Iron Knuckle:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If we're talking about dumb Spider-Man villains, we could be here all day. There's the Wall (who's literally just part of a brick wall with legs and a human-like head), the Walrus (who has all of the strength and speed of a walrus - he beats up Spider-Man because Spidey was too busy laughing at him to fight back), Big Wheel (who rides around in a giant wheel), Paste-Pot Pete (he's called the Trapster now, though he's more of a Human Torch villain), and the Kangaroo (an Australian man who's good at jumping), among many, many, many others.

All of these are actual characters.
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Joshua_Waldemeyer_(Earth-57780)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Hubert_Carpenter_(Earth-616)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jackson_Weele_(Earth-616)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Petruski_(Earth-616)
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Frank_Oliver_(Earth-616)

Even in the first ten issues of Spider-Man, you had all-time classics like Doctor Octopus, the Vulture, the Lizard, and... the Enforcers, a team of thugs consisting of Montana (a cowboy), Ox (a guy who's big and strong but not very smart - who saw that coming?), and Fancy Dan.
and atm there is Sin Eater and Kindred...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
YO WTF
DO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACKGROUND CHANT OUT YOUR AMIIBO’S ACTUAL NAME???
Like the nickname you give it?

I doubt that because that’s a lot of options but I’ve never played with Amiibo really before so I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom