• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Like the nickname you give it?

I doubt that because that’s a lot of options but I’ve never played with Amiibo really before so I don’t know.
Yeah, that’s what I thought. But I was playing as Byleth, and the amiibo was Incineroar. The nickname was “Rosie”, my cat’s name. I don’t know how I would confuse Byleth or Incineroar for Rosie. Maybe there’s just a bunch of prerecorded ones for specific names? But that seems unlikely too.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Yeah, that’s what I thought. But I was playing as Byleth, and the amiibo was Incineroar. The nickname was “Rosie”, my cat’s name. I don’t know how I would confuse Byleth or Incineroar for Rosie. Maybe there’s just a bunch of prerecorded ones for specific names? But that seems unlikely too.
Byleth's cheer is "Go Teach!". You misheard it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Kinda bored and unmotivated at the minute. Have to stay up until probably 6am or some thing. Thank you loud brother, prick.

So in a bit of a talking mood.

D

Deleted member

Kinda bored and unmotivated at the minute. Have to stay up until probably 6am or some thing. Thank you loud brother, prick.

So in a bit of a talking mood.
Oh well, may talk a bit too to relax after some stressful stuff tonight.

My parents really wants me to buy something in August for some reason. I was thinking about a new figure for my collection or something like that, but with the way I am loving P5 so much I am kinda tempted to also try out PQ2.

Although for that I may need feedback from osby osby and Lamperouge Lamperouge to see if PQ2 is really worth It.

Dutch Raikuna

My parents really wants me to buy something in August for some reason. I was thinking about a new figure for my collection or something like that, but with the way I am loving P5 so much I am kinda tempted to also try out PQ2.

Although for that I may need feedback from osby osby and Lamperouge Lamperouge to see if PQ2 is really worth It.
Yeah I'm in a talking mood. Just don't know what about or if here or on Discord. Like there are some days where my clingyness acts up but then their are some days like now were I just legit want to get talking to people and have fun.

Just about keeping the momentum of talking.

Also the talk about Persona? I really want to get the Dancing Collection at somepoint.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I'm in a talking mood. Just don't know what about or if here or on Discord. Like there are some days where my clingyness acts up but then their are some days like now were I just legit want to get talking to people and have fun.

Just about keeping the momentum of talking.

Also the talk about Persona? I really want to get the Dancing Collection at somepoint.
Dancing All Night seems like a fun game, ngl.

I found a physical compilation of P4 Dancing and P5 Dancing... But It costs 90€.

Too expensive for me.

Dutch Raikuna

Dancing All Night seems like a fun game, ngl.

I found a physical compilation of P4 Dancing and P5 Dancing... But It costs 90€.

Too expensive for me.
There are times where it does drop to £35 (40€) but I'm like c'mon a little more?

£25 or so would be right where I want it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I actually haven't played any of the P5 spinoffs except for the JPN demo of Scramble.

Do keep in mind that Q2 features characters from P3 and P4 and will likely contain spoilers for both games, so you might want to hold off on playing it if you're interested in playing the other Persona games.

D

Deleted member

I actually haven't played any of the P5 spinoffs except for the JPN demo of Scramble.

Do keep in mind that Q2 features characters from P3 and P4 and will likely contain spoilers for both games, so you might want to hold off on playing it if you're interested in playing the other Persona games.
I may have to play the Steam version of Persona 4 Golden first then.

Dutch Raikuna

So got bored and made a list of games backlog wise I still hope to get the minute they below a certain price point.

There wasn't a lot.

Granblue Fantasy Versus
Persona 5 Royal
Sakura Wars

Once any of those three drop below £35 (40€ or $45) I'm so getting. Granblue Fantasy Versus looks fun for a fighter and P5R is well, Persona and Sakura Wars just looks awesome.

I need something entertaining to do but my body really is just eh tonight.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm so glad that I'm getting yogurt in my system. My belly has felt "off" all day and I need something to help with stomach functions and digestion.

Dutch Raikuna

Nothing like one of your "sacred" songs on your music list to kick you back into gear and make you remember as with many things that life will get better.

Starry Heavens from Tales of Symphonia is one of them.

I miss YouTube when it had all of the VGMs in about three places and you didn't get worried about what's gonna get taken down.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Thinking about this Monty Python skit.
“No, two people. Three people have fallen past that window.” Gets me every time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean, it's not like Snake's the only user on this thread who complains about things not being shown.

I mean we are living in a year where the Switch has nearly nothing to show off.
What are you talking about Mighty?
1596159082570.jpeg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright. I took some requests from Twitter(the first set I did was mostly Smashboards, this time, the opposite, lol.) And a request from a sibling.

Last one's either DQ8 Hero, Dr. Midnight, or Ryu Hayabusa. I think those are the 3 I'm gonna have to choose between. I got a lot more requests this time, so unfortunately, I can't get to everyone. But I'll at least try to vary up the type of characters you see.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Thinking about this Monty Python skit.
“No, two people. Three people have fallen past that window.” Gets me every time.
Gotta love John Cleese. And the rest of the Pythons. There will never be another group like them.

The Olympics one. Probably my favourite.

"And here we are at the 3,000 metre steeplechase for people who think they're chickens."

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got Skullgirls on the Switch, and just playing the tutorial immediately reminded me that I'm terrible at playing defensively in fighting games. Even the "defending against mix-ups" tutorial took much longer than the rest, and I couldn't even get past the "Punishing while blocking" tutorial; I stopped because I was getting frustrated, and I found it unclear what I was supposed to be doing. (I get that I was supposed to attack after blocking, but it wasn't clear when I was supposed to do that, and getting hit a single time during the AI's combo makes it so you have to start from the beginning)

That tutorial's pretty early on in the list, so I'm not looking forward to the later defensive tutorials. (or playing against the AI, unless there's some kind of difficulty setting)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Sometimes I wonder if my interests are too narrow sometimes. Or my emotions slingshot between one and another too fast. I need to get the phone counselling started but the idiotic system means I need to phone within a certain window, which I can't because I sleep past it.

On the bright side, I'm listening to Valkyria Chronicles OST.

Dead chat on a quiet evening. Name a more iconic duo. :p
Even worse when you want to talk but you're iffy on it.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Sometimes I wonder if my interests are too narrow sometimes. Or my emotions slingshot between one and another too fast. I need to get the phone counselling started but the idiotic system means I need to phone within a certain window, which I can't because I sleep past it.

On the bright side, I'm listening to Valkyria Chronicles OST.

Even worse when you want to talk but you're iffy on it.
Well then, let's chat. What do you wanna chat about?
Me and Darkness, my old friend.
Sounds dope :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well I'm just reading history and talking to people.

Also, I see you mostly with Tails pfps. How did that come about?
What parts of history?

With Tails? I love him lol. He's my favorite Sonic character and I relate to him in many ways. He's someone who thinks logically and tends to be clear of mind, but is prone to self-criticism and lacking self-confidence. This fits me to a T. Plus, I enjoy the Sonic franchise a lot and he's really adorable <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom