• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I was browsing around and I found some rather interesting concept art for Scoob! done by Art Director Zac Retz:

It's very interesting from the concept art that Penelope Pistop and Wacky Races were originally going to be in Scoob! before they changed it.

Either ways, if they want to have a proper Cinematic Universe, I do hope that they allow the characters to shine more in future HB films which is something that I felt Scoob! lacked.

Here is the link for anyone who is interested: https://www.iamag.co/the-art-of-scoob-by-zac-retz-60-concept-art/

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Talking pizza now eh?

local-wise comes down to Frankie's Pizzeria and Stan's Pizza where I live.

As a whole though? I definitely love Boston Pizza.

But if we're talking at home then definitely Delissio.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I've been outta this thread and on that note, the community as a whole for who knows long.

Anyway...

Dear God...

(I think this community could use good sum of pick-me-ups now...)

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Dunno why there's a lot of subs and pizza talk today :p But both are good. I just ate and it's making me hungry.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Pizza Hut > Dominoes > Little Caesars > Papa John's

Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yup, that's the next one

It was supposed to be this week and I had it ready to go since Thursday, but after reading the room the last few days and everything going down uh... I l think i'm gonna hold off for now
Fine with it regardless the room mood.

Either way I'd be holding up a sign saying "Welcome to my AMA! Ask me almost anything!"

Plus it's Saturday and for some reason my posts get ignored. I don't mind either way. I'm just playing Hitman and watching Re:Zero tonight.

Fine either way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here in the Canary Islands we have this pizzeria chain known as Pizza Rogers which makes pizza and many kinds of snacks in the USA style.

They are my favourite pizzas besides the ones from Domino's.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna watch an Inuit documentary. Been in the mood to start watching documentaries regarding cultures, mythologies, and cryptids again after watching so many animal documentaries both living and prehistoric.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I really haven’t been to enough pizza places to have a good opinion on which is the best... although, for quite a while now, I’ve mostly made pizza at home by buying the premade crust, sauce, garlic powder, and mixed cheese and assembling them. It’s way better than frozen pizza while still having the at-home convenience (and, recently, the at-home safety.) The sauce that comes in the large packets has a pretty distinct flavor as well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Cartoon Network issued a Cease and Dissist forcing the developers to take down FusionFall Retro. So can they please get a developer on board and bring it back. I want it on my Switch.

D

Deleted member

Thanks to Guh-Huzzah! everytime I think about Domino's I remember that funny drawing he has on his Animal Crossing island.

I think It was one of the characters he voices as a Domino's pizza deliverer, lol.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Decided to give Hamilton a watch on Disney+ and overall it is brilliant with the songs and performances by Lin-Manuel Miranda and the cast shining on stage. I can pretty much see why this threatrical flim is praised by a lot of critics.

Anyways here are some Marvel Cinematic Universe news:

Last edited:

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Red, 100%. My family prefers the white stuff but I don’t think it’s that good. It tastes like mozzarella cheese (i think?) and ranch had a disgusting child
Yeah I like both but I definitely prefer red sauce over white. Usually when I have white sauce it’s always more of an Alfredo garlicky sauce. Another type of pizza I like is just plain pizza with nothing but cheese, Olive oil, and toppings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom