• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Mom wanted a picture of these guys for a younger family member, it’s actually my first time drawing these characters so I hope the 3 year old doesn’t mind if a made a few errors
E05E5328-F55B-4E06-80DD-3710F0A40054.jpeg

Also I think Dominos is my favorite chain, but there’s a lot of local places I like to get pizza first.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Yeah I like both but I definitely prefer red sauce over white. Usually when I have white sauce it’s always more of an Alfredo garlicky sauce. Another type of pizza I like is just plain pizza with nothing but cheese, Olive oil, and toppings.
Well I haven’t eaten pizza from anywhere except Pizza Hut for a while. White sauce might just suck there and is good everywhere else. I don’t mean to sound like a child who doesn’t like things all over their pizza, but my favorite is probably just cheese. The more types of cheese you put on there, the better it gets. But I also eat meat on it, veggies, pretty much anything except pineapples and barbecue sauce. Not trying to be like every other human on the internet- I’ve tried them, and just don’t like them on pizza.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Mom wanted a picture of these guys for a younger family member, it’s actually my first time drawing these characters so I hope the 3 year old doesn’t mind if a made a few errors
View attachment 277296

Also I think Dominos is my favorite chain, but there’s a lot of local places I like to get pizza first.
Your skill.
tenor (7).gif

I'm coming to get it.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Well I haven’t eaten pizza from anywhere except Pizza Hut for a while. White sauce might just suck there and is good everywhere else. I don’t mean to sound like a child who doesn’t like things all over their pizza, but my favorite is probably just cheese. The more types of cheese you put on there, the better it gets. But I also eat meat on it, veggies, pretty much anything except pineapples and barbecue sauce. Not trying to be like every other human on the internet- I’ve tried them, and just don’t like them on pizza.
For me only Italian cheeses belong on pizza. I know feta and blue cheese is a popular topping but that’s a hard no for me.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 277296

That looks really awesome Wade!!!!!

Keep up this good work.

Only nitpick I could give is that Minnie is looking as if she just saw Valve counting Up to 3, but it's no big deal as everything else is almost spot on.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
For me only Italian cheeses belong on pizza. I know feta and blue cheese is a popular topping but that’s a hard no for me.
I’ve never tried either of those, but I don’t like to assume something is bad before trying it, so I may eventually. Honestly, like I said, I love it when a pizza has a ton of different types of cheese, so I normally just get the ‘four cheese’ option from places that have it
Meaning i don’t really know what cheeses I do and don’t like on pizza

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dominos is the only Pizza chain that isn't...

Well

poop.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That looks really awesome Wade!!!!!

Keep up this good work.

Only nitpick I could give is that Minnie is looking as if she just saw Valve counting Up to 3, but it's no big deal as everything else is almost spot on.
Yeah I kinda messed up the eyes of both mice, Mickey looks like he came straight out of the Magical Mirror game
051EA9E1-254D-42C6-B09C-7FABC073087C.jpeg

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
I’ve never tried either of those, but I don’t like to assume something is bad before trying it, so I may eventually. Honestly, like I said, I love it when a pizza has a ton of different types of cheese, so I normally just get the ‘four cheese’ option from places that have it
Meaning i don’t really know what cheeses I do and don’t like on pizza
Yeah if it’s mixed in together like a four cheese it is hard to tell what is on it. Unless there’s a strong cheese on there, like Gorgonzola, which it sticks out like a sore thumb. I’m with you on that I don’t like to assume something is bad before trying it. However, if it’s a food that I know I don’t like I’ll usually veer way from it when it’s on pizzas.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Yeah if it’s mixed in together like a four cheese it is hard to tell what is on it. Unless there’s a strong cheese on there, like Gorgonzola, which it sticks out like a sore thumb. I’m with you on that I don’t like to assume something is bad before trying it. However, if it’s a food that I know I don’t like I’ll usually veer way from it when it’s on pizzas.
Yeah, that makes sense.
You kind of just gave me an idea after I thought of my favorite food and I don’t know how this would taste on pizza
Think Teriyaki sauce on top of the pizza similar to the barbecue sauce
and then pieces of chicken all over it
i don’t know if i’m disgusted or intrigued, help

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just gonna say, cancel culture is a real problem.

But this isn't cancel culture. This is the truth getting out. And it needs to.

blackghost

Smash Champion
I saw a lot of people (fans and critics) praising and genuinely enjoying both of those games and I never check resetera.

Not to say they are not controversial for different reasons but I think you're overstating it.
he is overstating it. girlfriend reviews and unkey did a good job on reviewing it. The Last of us part 2 is issuing a challenge to people to be better and like normal people are outright refusing to even consider it. Not saying its perfect story but the message it presents was what was rejected so heavily. gameplay-wise its vastly improved over the original which felt like a movie more than a game to me.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
This'll get buried cause anime and its Saturday.

So after spending an hour playing Hitman going Russian on death, I'm watching Re:Zero for Wednesday.

Trying to go through and stomach one of the episodes. Not because of the gore but because of how much of a brat Subaru becomes and its like "you couldn't have just waited?!"

Gotta love Isekai but man some of the characters are just.....

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
This'll get buried cause anime and its Saturday.

So after spending an hour playing Hitman going Russian on death, I'm watching Re:Zero for Wednesday.

Trying to go through and stomach one of the episodes. Not because of the gore but because of how much of a brat Subaru becomes and its like "you couldn't have just waited?!"

Gotta love Isekai but man some of the characters are just.....
03D83F44-F94C-421D-B37F-AE9843346219.gif

goodbye to your post

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Yeah, that makes sense.
You kind of just gave me an idea after I thought of my favorite food and I don’t know how this would taste on pizza
Think Teriyaki sauce on top of the pizza similar to the barbecue sauce
and then pieces of chicken all over it
i don’t know if i’m disgusted or intrigued, help
Might be good if there was no cheese on it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
If I hear that we're having pizza for dinner, I'll get excited. But if I hear the pizza is from Little Caesar's, I'll lose at least 50% of that excitement.
As a kid, I was told Little Ceasar's was bad in terms of their food. Years later, I come across some people saying it is not good at all.

Better make it 90% of your excitement, or 99.9% of it.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
For my taste in pizza chains, it’s pretty much Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, and Domino’s. I also have a liking towards Little Caesar’s even though it’s not very popular with most of you.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I think most people rejected the message because it was done poorly.
I am not into The Last Of Us, but if I tried Part 2, I bet I can see why it is not good in terms of story, as I, myself, am a writer. I am sure no amount of those being defensive about the LGBT (as there is apparently some LGBT stuff in the game), no matter what it is, can change how bad it possibly was, and how poorly the message was delivered. I am not against LGBT people, so I am not picking on them here, but still, being LGBT and saying one's against LGBT when a game like The Last Of Us Part 2 doesn't do the story and maybe that well, as I said, isn't going to change a thing.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 277296

:D Great work! x'D I have always struggled to draw Mickey Mouse characters myself.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
he is overstating it. girlfriend reviews and unkey did a good job on reviewing it. The Last of us part 2 is issuing a challenge to people to be better and like normal people are outright refusing to even consider it. Not saying its perfect story but the message it presents was what was rejected so heavily. gameplay-wise its vastly improved over the original which felt like a movie more than a game to me.
I dont think the message it send matters much when its inside of a dog**** revenge story

D

Deleted member

After beating that SKFJDJVJFJGKGIGK second level of “Seal The Deal,” I am finally ready for Nyakuza Metro boys! I’m hyped!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pizza Hut ****ing kills it with their stuffed crust supreme pizza so that makes them an easy #1 pick for me.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Happy 4th of July, my dudes. You can love or **** on USA, it's not really my choice how you take this holday, but I gotta be patriotic. :chuckle:

blackghost

Smash Champion
I dont think the message it send matters much when its inside of a dog**** revenge story
thats just it. its not a revenge story. if you are mad that ellie didnt kill her then you missed the point.
a quote from girlfriend reviews "plot doesnt equal story." and "this game unlike many is not about player choice." so many games now want the player to feel like their opinion matters to the story: approach the open world how you want, form relationships with who you want, customize the character how you want, ect. this game isnt about that.

out of curiosity how is it a bad revenge story? in your opinion of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom