• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
What's Wales like? The only thing I know about Wales is it has a wyvern on its flag, and Negimia.
As someone who has lived and resided in Wales ever since I was born, like what Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna said, it is famous for its rugby and football is starting to join the ranks as well if anyone remembers watching their run im the Euro 2016 championships where they reached the semi finals for the first time.

There are other iconic landmarks such as Cardiff Castle, Cardiff Bay, Millenium Centre etc.

In addition, there is one Welsh village with a long name which is called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
As someone who has lived and resided in Wales ever since I was born, like what Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna said, it is famous for its rugby and football is starting to join the ranks as well if anyone remembers watching their run im the Euro 2016 championships where they reached the semi finals for the first time.

There are other iconic landmarks such as Cardiff Castle, Cardiff Bay, Millenium Centre etc.

In addition, there is one Welsh village with a long name which is called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
That sounds really cool. You know the language too I assume?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
That sounds really cool. You know the language too I assume?
I don't really speak the Welsh language that much as I only speak mainly English and a bit of Chinese. I did study Welsh at GCSE level back a long time ago when I was in high school.

The only things that I could still say in basic Welsh as to this day are the usual phrases such as "bore da", prynhawn da"and "noswaith dda" which translates as good morning, good afternoon and good evening.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Very informative thank you. I'll just look around online so don't worry. Thank you and @Thelrepan8 for indulging my curiosity about Wales and the rest of the UK.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gotta ask dezeray112 dezeray112 but what part of Wales do you live in? When I'm over there I stay in Monmouthshire, not too far from the Severn.

As for why Discord, I have no idea. And I‘m fourteen. I’d think I’d be allowed to join a public Discord server at this age but I guess not.
Your 14? You are 14 years old?!

Mate, no offender but you pulling my leg? I thought you were 19 or something with that talent.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Gotta ask dezeray112 dezeray112 but what part of Wales do you live in? When I'm over there I stay in Monmouthshire, not too far from the Severn.

Your 14? You are 14 years old?!

Mate, no offender but you pulling my leg? I thought you were 19 or something with that talent.
Nope, I'm fourteen! And thanks for the compliment! Nice to know people think I'm talented.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if this was posted already, but some cool news involving Sonic Dash and Sonic Forces Speed Battle:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Not sure if this was posted already, but some cool news involving Sonic Dash and Sonic Forces Speed Battle:

where the **** is heavy and bomb

D

Deleted member

Been playing that fanmade Rayman 1 remake, Sonic Generations and Sticky Paws ( Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! 's Game) since yesterday.

20200626_234609.jpg

The three are all really cool.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I can't believe we're gatekeeping what's allowed to be called a dragon on MY birthday.
Blame GameFreak, not me. But yeah I wish the boi was dragon type too

Guess having these two being potential DLC characters for my Sonic fighting game ideas isn’t that :083: then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom