• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Unusually warm to sleep.

I’d be interested in that, though I’m not allowed to join Discord servers for whatever reason. My dad is incredibly strict about that for some reason.
Why Discord though? And why your parents strict, aren't you of legal age.

Sorry, not interested my dude. I'm in enough discords as is. I appreciate the offer, though.
I'll always leave the door open for that and the other one I'm in for ya. Maybe in the future.
I've a few other guys to consider but who knows.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't understand why some websites think they can charge for fonts to download.

One website was asking $19 for a font I was looking at (and that was just desktop and it costs MUCH more for other platforms) and literally the next listing on my Google search I found the exact same font FOR FREE.

Like, what the heck?
smash ultimate dlc lineup font costs 300 dollars

Shroob

Sup?
3 days til Min Min.

And then the wait to see if/when there's a Direct announced in August begins.

I'm very excited to try out Min Min, but I'm more curious how the rest of the pass will be handled at this point. Min Min took 5 months between Byleth and her, and they can't keep that pace up if they intent to not move their slated deadline.

I'm still predicting a September release for whoever the next character is, with a November/December release for 3#.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> One website has it for $500

View attachment 276406
I think I tried searching for this font before, it was at least some font Ultimate used in character cards/intros/menus or something. Unfortunately I just kept finding these stupid prices because professionally made text must take work worth hundreds of bucks for some reason >_> I found the Smash 3DS font for free, at least...

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Has anyone encountered any FP Vol. 2 templates? I’d really like to photoshop that for my predictions.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just bought Wrath of Cortex digitally for my Xbox 360 ($10 isn’t that bad). Before I see Crash jump to new heights in October, I want to see how far he fell. I’m also gonna play Twinsanity (help me) and the Titans games (I’m excited, I enjoy a good mediocre best em up).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just bought Wrath of Cortex digitally for my Xbox 360 ($10 isn’t that bad). Before I see Crash jump to new heights in October, I want to see how far he fell. I’m also gonna play Twinsanity (help me) and the Titans games (I’m excited, I enjoy a good mediocre best em up).
For me I'm just sticking with N. Sane Trilogy (Switch version) and The Wrath of Cortex (GameCube version).

Not doing anymore as I don't have the means of playing Twinsanity and all I really care about are the games that play like the original three.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For me I'm just sticking with N. Sane Trilogy (Switch version) and The Wrath of Cortex (GameCube version).

Not doing anymore as I don't have the means of playing Twinsanity and all I really care about are the games that play like the original three.
I mean... fair. A few months ago I would even agree with you. But I figure I might as well.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That’s weird. I can’t sign in to my Microsoft account on my 360. Hmm. I’ll have to call tech support in the morning.
The 360 has a character limit of 16 characters for the password, perhaps your password is too long? Happened to me a while ago, where my password was too long to use on my Xbox 360.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If I had my own JoJo stand, it would be called "Mambo No. 5".

Edit: I picture it being a steam train that has centipede legs or just wheels and giant metal fists having the ability to go off tracks.
(Can burrow into the ground as well crash through anything with powerful punches or charging at high speed.)
Edit again: I think of it being a giant 5-headed dragon thing.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hey I'm 23 now. Hooray.

I hope you all remembered to get me presents.
Happy Birthday, pal!

Let me give you a hot knife & some butters to go along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom