• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
That's just what I've heard.

I've been told I was acting "Alt-Right" for not being upset about the game, so I just don't say a damn thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The far-left is being toxic, and will indeed toss around words as such.

You did nothing wrong; it's on them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What's Wales like? The only thing I know about Wales is it has a wyvern on its flag, and Negimia.
.... And the best rugby team in the world.

Beautiful place at least where I am there. I love it and it's a kind of second home in a way.

Never been to Cardiff or Swansea but I'm usually around the border or near Snowdonia.

Underrated compared to Scotland and England, just like where I'm from (Northern Ireland).

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's just what I've heard.

I've been told I was acting "Alt-Right" for not being upset about the game, so I just don't say a damn thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
People act so big and bad when they're behind that twitter handle but you make them take a business phone call and they'll melt like the wicked witches of the west they are. :nifty:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alcremie @ Life Orb
Ability: Sweet Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Yeah... that looks good.

Dutch Raikuna

People act so big and bad when they're behind that twitter handle but you make them take a business phone call and they'll melt like the wicked witches of the west they are. :nifty:
Summed up the Internet in a nutshell.

People need to be courteous at times and think what would happen if they acted like that outside the computer.

People were taught social media stuff in school for a reason.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
And just when I got into an anime mood I go out.
Was planning on watching a bit of Re Zero and Humanity has Declined but moody.
And my brain can't think words today.
Humanity has Declined is great; you should get to that once you feel more like it.

I've slowed down on the anime, though it's to focus on being more productive.

Dutch Raikuna

Humanity has Declined is great; you should get to that once you feel more like it.

I've slowed down on the anime, though it's to focus on being more productive.
Watched the first episode of it a few days back and liked it. Not really been productive or even watching anime much recently. Probably health and mental issues.

Fire Force and (Aw Yes) Re Zero Season 2 is about two weeks away so I'll probably be watching a lot more.

Humanity has Declined, Gate, Demon Slayer, Anohana, Cowboy Bebop and like 30 other anime on my to watch list. I want to go through it all. Stop thinking and start doing!

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
.... And the best rugby team in the world.

Beautiful place at least where I am there. I love it and it's a kind of second home in a way.

Never been to Cardiff or Swansea but I'm usually around the border or near Snowdonia.

Underrated compared to Scotland and England, just like where I'm from (Northern Ireland).
Wales sounds like an interesting place. I like how the UK has castles and old swords on display in museums, its really interesting. I think Wales needs a bit more love though its often overlooked in popular culture by Scotland and England.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Wales sounds like an interesting place. I like how the UK has castles and old swords on display in museums, its really interesting. I think Wales needs a bit more love though its often overlooked in popular culture by Scotland and England.
America has a bunch of idiots and monuments that nobody really cares about, but we’re never overlooked in pop culture whatsoever

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
America has a bunch of idiots and monuments that nobody really cares about
For some reason, my hometown is home to literally the best dude with a gun in the world. Or was, dude's been dead for half a century.

That's pretty American to me. :drshrug:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
For some reason, my hometown is home to literally the best dude with a gun in the world. Or was, dude's been dead for half a century.

That's pretty American to me. :drshrug:
For his neutral special—

haha overused joke
But when you think of someone like Joker wielding a gun, it’s super cool and whatnot. Then you throw the word american into the mix and you’ve got a redneck.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
For his neutral special—

haha overused joke
But when you think of someone like Joker wielding a gun, it’s super cool and whatnot. Then you throw the word american into the mix and you’ve got a redneck.
apparently he could shoot really fast

i actually wrote about him for a college essay and i won 1,000 dollars, which was cool

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alcremie @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Yeah... that looks good.
Actually, taking a look at Alcremie's base stats, I decided to change this around.

Alcremie @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Calm Mind
- Recover

I remember running Clefable like this before, and basically, that's what Alcremie is, so I think this setup might be more beneficial in the long run.

D

Deleted member

Two things btw:

>My parents finally gave up and are going to start giving me money for doing the chores as any regular parents would do with their sons/daughters. Really hyped about that.

>Have this wholesome meme:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
>My parents finally gave up and are going to start giving me money for doing the chores as any regular parents would do with their sons/daughters. Really hyped about that.
I got paid for my chores until I was like... 12.

After that unless it was something REALLY big and important, I was just expected to do the job.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
apparently he could shoot really fast

i actually wrote about him for a college essay and i won 1,000 dollars, which was cool
he could shoot fast? like, he had fast reflexes? cuz he can’t make the bullet go any faster
i would think someone who’s better at hiding the gun AND faster would be the most skilled, but I guess not
How’d he die?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
imagine an auto-reload cheat in a FPS but irl, man had good accuracy and could switch out ammo in an instant

botched heart surgery
so he was just overall skilled with a gun, huh. sounds underwhelming but he was probably a god at it
and, i’m assuming disease, but... why exactly did he need heart surgery? it’s okay if you don’t remember or smth but i have to know if he was shot

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so he was just overall skilled with a gun, huh. sounds underwhelming but he was probably a god at it

shortest video i could find. he's in a few documentaries with more footage of him shooting stuff.

and, i’m assuming disease, but... why exactly did he need heart surgery? it’s okay if you don’t remember or smth but i have to know if he was shot
nah, he needed surgery cause of heart difficulities. they ****ed up and ironically gave him a heart attack

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887

shortest video i could find. he's in a few documentaries with more footage of him shooting stuff.
Yeah, he was definitely a god. I wonder how he got so good.

nah, he needed surgery cause of heart difficulities. they ****ed up and ironically gave him a heart attack
that sucks. i mean, it sucks either way, but it would’ve been kind of cool had it been due to gunshot.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, he was definitely a god. I wonder how he got so good.
Not sure, doing my research it's implied it was just something naturally inherited, the kid in the video is a goddamn surgeon now, they got that hella accuracy. He was trained beforehand, but he was supposedly naturally talented already as is. It was probably more-so because the guy wasn't a soldier or just a hunter, he was a literal gun salesman. There isn't much a better way to sell a gun than to show how that baby could ****ing rip in the flashiest way possible.

Exhibition shooting isn't much of a thing anymore for obvious reasons, wouldn't be much if you went to a firearms place and asked for a demonstration on a goddamn AR.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Two things btw:

>Have this wholesome meme:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
That meme is wholesome. Just don’t read the responses.

If you do make sure to report them.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Not sure, doing my research it's implied it was just something naturally inherited, the kid in the video is a goddamn surgeon now, they got that hella accuracy. He was trained beforehand, but he was supposedly naturally talented already as is. It was probably more-so because the guy wasn't a soldier or just a hunter, he was a literal gun salesman. There isn't much a better way to sell a gun than to show how that baby could ****ing rip in the flashiest way possible.

Exhibition shooting isn't much of a thing anymore for obvious reasons, wouldn't be much if you went to a firearms place and asked for a demonstration on a goddamn AR.
Man definitely loved his job.
And I quite obviously don’t intend to ever buy a gun, but if I were to, I 100% would ask him to shoot a flying golf ball

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Did you guys know Shrek was originally based on a 1990 children's book? Well, in that same book, he swallowed lightning.
It's a common fact that it's based on the book, IIRC. At least, I had known for years. :nifty: It's like finding out Charlie and the Charlie Factory was a book first.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't understand why some websites think they can charge for fonts to download.

One website was asking $19 for a font I was looking at (and that was just desktop and it costs MUCH more for other platforms) and literally the next listing on my Google search I found the exact same font FOR FREE.

Like, what the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom