• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyways, here's mine. Rate it.

FP6: Dr. Coyle
FP7: Dante
FP8: Grovyle (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
FP9: Steve
FP10: Bravely Default 2 Protagonist
FP11: Waluigi
Please stop with this Min Min erasure.

Spin that grovyle into Baboom, and I know nothing about Bravely. The rest are fine. Waluigi’s rad.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
To be fair, I don't give that much of a **** about Rillaboom either. And the memes aren't making me like it more. I got tired of the joke literal months ago. Like, I'm not gonna go on a multi-paragraph rant about how I hate it. But other than that? It's OK. I kind of like the SS3 Goku hair. Gen 8 didn't have a ton of Pokemon I got attached too unfortnuately......yet.

Incineroar was my boy, so I'm happy with the Pokemon they added. But anything after that would probably be like Fire Emblem to me, and thus mostly be consumed by our favorite emotion, apathy.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know Wade.

Wade you’ve got to realize that 96% of everything I say is for the sake of comedy or just plain stupid.
i'll be honest at this point it looks like you're simping for min min

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Min Min is best noodle girl, y'all just mean
My boy Misango has been ignored too long. His aesthetic is too powerful to ignore. Aztec Warriors are too cool. And it's not like I'm gonna get Ogre.

i'll be honest at this point it looks like you're simping for min min
You could probably say that about a lot of people.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Actually hold on

Okay, rate THIS

. Shrek
. Cory Baxter
. Barry B Benson
. Johnny Test
. The man behind the slaughter
. Paul Blart: Mall Cop
. Shrek
You want both Cory and Shrek?

Doesn't Smash have enough weeabo trash in it as is?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring:

1. Mechanica + Ramen Bowl
2. Sora + Hollow Bastion
3. Rex & Pyra + Olethro Ruins
4. Sakura Shinguji + Grand Imperial Theater
5. Isaac + Venus Lighthouse
6. Phoenix Wright + Courtroom
Bonus Fighter: Waluigi
You have Sora, so instant win from me.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
All right everyone rate mine :)
  • Spring Man
  • Geno
  • Krystal (Or really any other popular Assist Trophy upgrade, Waluigi, Issac, etc. Krystal is just my most wanted)
  • Lloyd
  • Amaterasu
  • Shantae

D

Deleted member

Come one, come all, you’re all welcome’ed to rate my pass!

1. Spring Man (with at least 3 other ARMS characters as alts)
2. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
3. Waluigi (Mario)
4. Chell (Portal)
5. Bomberman
6. Crash Bandicoot

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To be fair, I don't give that much of a **** about Rillaboom either. And the memes aren't making me like it more. I got tired of the joke literal months ago. Like, I'm not gonna go on a multi-paragraph rant about how I hate it. But other than that? It's OK. I kind of like the SS3 Goku hair. Gen 8 didn't have a ton of Pokemon I got attached too unfortnuately......yet.

Incineroar was my boy, so I'm happy with the Pokemon they added. But anything after that would probably be like Fire Emblem to me, and thus mostly be consumed by our favorite emotion, apathy.
I’m still dissapointed in what RB ended up being. I still can’t believe they ditched the whole “masculine, feminine, cool” trio idea for the starters. I mean, my final team ended up being Cinderace, Boltund, Hatterene, Alcemie, Gossifler, and Sylveon. I think you get an idea of my tastes from that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
All right everyone rate mine :)
  • Spring Man
  • Geno
  • Krystal (Or really any other popular Assist Trophy upgrade, Waluigi, Issac, etc. Krystal is just my most wanted)
  • Lloyd
  • Amaterasu
  • Shantae
4/6
Come one, come all, you’re all welcome’ed to rate my pass!

1. Spring Man (with at least 3 other ARMS characters as alts)
2. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
3. Waluigi (Mario)
4. Chell (Portal)
5. Bomberman
6. Crash Bandicoot
5/6

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m still dissapointed in what RB ended up being. I still can’t believe they ditched the whole “masculine, feminine, cool” trio idea for the starters. I mean, my final team ended up being Cinderace, Boltund, Hatterene, Alcemie, Gossifler, and Sylveon. I think you get an idea of my tastes from that.
They went back to their roots, when starters were all more gender neutral. I kinda like it.

And no, Rillaboom is not overtly masculine. It’s a gorilla, that’s what all gorillas look like.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They went back to their roots, when starters were all more gender neutral. I kinda like it.

And no, Rillaboom is not overtly masculine. It’s a gorilla, that’s what all gorillas look like.
Bro, most starters were like that. Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, Gen 4 and even Gen 5 were just flashy super animals.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

We are not having that fight again. I’ve said in the past everything I have to say about it. I disagree with you and I disagree with the direction they’re taking the series. I have not bought the DLC and at the moment I have no reason to, heck I don’t have a reason to even go back and play the game more.
AF1F14D3-61D1-41E7-8286-6E91544A6138.jpeg

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
You doing Fighters Passes!?

Here's mine:
1. Bandana Dee (Kirby)

2. Poochy (Yoshi)

3. Shake King (Wario)

4. Toxtricity (Pokemon)

5. Helix (ARMS)

6. Amaterasu (Okami)

7. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)