• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What does Fatmanonice has that gives him a following?

I'm asking this because, in the Balloon Fighter support thread, his sources say one of the last characters could be one that is a tribute to Satoru Iwata.

Having the character that I've been dreaming for literally half my life would make me super happy but why should I put any stock in this?
You shouldn’t he’s a fraud that’s known for misleading Geno fans. He got kicked out of Sabi’s discord because of this. And you know it’s bad if sabi thinks someone is wrong.

They only get respect due to being a mod here previously and having a following because most people think mods always have information on here.
Well, guess her Smash chances just got shot again since she's going to jail.
I mean we have a thief why not a crypto miner?

That’s certainly a unique niche to fill
:p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Coming soon:

Cooking Mama Conviction

The Ace Attorney Crossover no one saw coming

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Does anyone ever think about how about half of the Generation 2 Pokemon started out as underwhelming single stages? How did Gamefreak think "Yes, Yanma and Murkrow are good final forms"? At least they fixed those ones, poor Dunsparce and Delibird...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Does anyone ever think about how about half of the Generation 2 Pokemon started out as underwhelming single stages? How did Gamefreak think "Yes, Yanma and Murkrow are good final forms"? At least they fixed those ones, poor Dunsparce and Delibird...
I still believe that Delibird is the perfect Pokemon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
One day Dunsparce will get an evolution.

One day...

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I still believe that Delibird is the perfect Pokemon.
Agreed. It’s got all the qualities a good Pokémon has. It’s cute, and makes a good partner Pokémon. It’s also not weak like some other cute ones. It feels better than having a Pokémon like Zacian at your side.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wish that wasn’t ginger ale that I just snorted.
You laugh now til you're lost in the mountains foraging for food when a Delibird comes up to you and shares food with you so you can ****ing survive. So you go ahead and snort that ginger ale, because Delibird is gonna remember that, and he's still gonna share his food with you when you're lost because Delibird doesn't hold no grudges. Only food in his sack tail. :225:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You laugh now til you're lost in the mountains foraging for food when a Delibird comes up to you and shares food with you so you can ****ing survive. So you go ahead and snort that ginger ale, because Delibird is gonna remember that, and he's still gonna share his food with you when you're lost because Delibird doesn't hold no grudges. Only food in his sack tail. :225:
You’re not factoring in the 80% chance that present will do damage to me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You’re not factoring in the 80% chance that present will do damage to me.
That's in battle, and if you're lost and freezing and hungry in the mountains and you try to fight Delibird, then guess what? You just played yourself. You might beat Delibird, but who's gonna help you then? You blew your opportunity for rescue, and then died in the cold as Delibird watches, simply shaking his head in disappointment. Go tell God at the pearly gates that story. :225:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
You’re a fool and a mental masochist. See how far it’s useless ass will carry you, I doubt it’ll be that far.
I currently don’t have Delibird buffed up on Sword and Shield. I’m going to @ you when I do, start a battle, and destroy you.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
People out here really not recognising Dunsparce and Delibird are already perfect.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That's in battle, and if you're lost and freezing and hungry in the mountains and you try to fight Delibird, then guess what? You just played yourself. You might beat Delibird, but who's gonna help you then? You blew your opportunity for rescue, and then died in the cold as Delibird watches, simply shaking his head in disappointment. Go tell God at the pearly gates that story. :225:
Even if for some reason I’d find myself trying to survive in the mountains, who says I won’t have a fire type on me?

I currently don’t have Delibird buffed up on Sword and Shield. I’m going to @ you when I do, start a battle, and destroy you.
Glad I wasn’t drinking that time.

Here lies Wademan94

1394-2020

Cause of death: put on the naughty list for **** talking Santa bird.
I know I’m a vampire but I ain’t that old.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wade workin his way onto the naughty list :dr^_^:
Why did my mind immediately jump to something more..........funky when you said that?

Anyways off-topic but decided to go back and check out Infamous Second Son for the first time in about two and a half years (Holy ****, I've had my PS4 for 5 and a half years.)

Found some old screenshots I took of it.

inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20161012194343.jpg inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20180817212042.jpg inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20150518190343.jpg inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20150519205746.jpg

Game has aged ok. Still looks amazing and the gameplay is fun but you can tell it was definitely an early-gen game with the experimentation.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Even if for some reason I’d find myself trying to survive in the mountains, who says I won’t have a fire type on me?
This is all under the scenario of if you were lost and needed help, so that's an irrelevant point.

My point, wade, is that Delibird is a selfless hero who goes out of his way to help those in need. He's the Super Man of the Pokemon world, and the greatest hero of them all.

And festive as ****.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Additional credit for Delibird: He's one of the easiest Pokemon to give regional variants to. He could be transplanted into pretty much any holiday.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This is all under the scenario of if you were lost and needed help, so that's an irrelevant point.

My point, wade, is that Delibird is a selfless hero who goes out of his way to help those in need. He's the Super Man of the Pokemon world, and the greatest hero of them all.

And festive as ****.
You take the Pokedex entries way too seriously.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
B’sides, Gardevoir is the best partner Pokémon. ***** makes black holes if someone looks at you funny.
Yeah, but the ***** also knows when you die and gets too depressed.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
In all seriousness, while Delibird is garbage in actual play, I really like Delibird regardless.
Their designs and concepts are cute but I’m having a hard time justifying their purpose from a gameplay standpoint aside from Pokedex filler.

Also Dunsparce should’ve been a Bug/Ground Pokémon instead of another single-evolution normal type. If there was a regional variant with that typing and a good evolution, I would love to train one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom