• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So to my friends like Noipoi Noipoi and DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu need to ask about Animal Crossing. Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo also seems to be the resident AC expert here too.

How do I get more Iron Nuggets and Clay from the same rocks? Cause I've heard you can get up to around 8 from the same rock but only am able to do one.
Just keep hitting the rock with your shovel and more should come out. Keep in mind that rocks need time to quote on quote "refill". You might only be getting one per rock because the time since you last hit it hasn't been long enough. It usually takes about one day to refill fully, I believe. As Noipoi said, if you break it it'll only drop one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So to my friends like Noipoi Noipoi and DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu need to ask about Animal Crossing. Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo also seems to be the resident AC expert here too.

How do I get more Iron Nuggets and Clay from the same rocks? Cause I've heard you can get up to around 8 from the same rock but only am able to do one.
you use this lay out
+++
o​

the + being holes behind you to stop you dig/items you put behind you to stop you from moving when you hit the rock

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If Kirby and Yoshi had a baby:
View attachment 268398
Keep in mind that both of them are male.
Kirby is aesexual and likely passes on fragments of his DNA when he ingests an enemy and spawns them as a helper.

Yoshi’s reproduce by trapping enemies in eggs and NOT immediately using them as weapons. After a few months the enemy will have been transformed into a baby Yoshi.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
When December comes around very soon, I'm gonna do the "17 Days of Mamboo".
(Basically the 12 days of Christmas but with 17 days instead.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom