• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If the Puff Puffs mean what everyone else assumes, then there are at least 4 characters in Smash that have an unhealthy addiction to boobs. Especially Eight.

Look at this and tell me he isn't having the time of his life.
Luminary so thirsty he skydives to relieve himself.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Holy **** is my brain seriously not working at all. I can't do any creative writing today cause my brain is going dumb dumb.

did they make her less boring?
Fear the wrath of Motorbike Johanna!

Y’know, if I were a Ferret.

I’d be a Ferret.
Now that's a life decision right there dude.

"You know what? I wanna be a ferret."

Or Spanish cat to this guy:

1586123712814.png

D

Deleted member

God ****ing dammit, Toei's toku channel got ****ing selftermimated by automated copyright bots despite Toei owning literally everything there. I'm genuinely ****ing sad about this
I swear YouTube's just a boiling pot at this rate. It's got every content creator worrying about their channel at least a bit. I give it 10 more years before somethinh new happens or they're forced to actually correct some stuff, and that's being generous.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
God ****ing dammit, Toei's toku channel got ****ing selftermimated by automated copyright bots despite Toei owning literally everything there. I'm genuinely ****ing sad about this
And this is why automated copyright claiming bots may not be the best idea. :)
I swear YouTube's just a boiling pot at this rate. It's got every content creator worrying about their channel at least a bit. I give it 10 more years before somethinh new happens or they're forced to actually correct some stuff, and that's being generous.
TEN MORE YEARS LMAO IT WON'T EVEN TAKE TWO

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking at the items in the Pokémon Gold/Silver prototype and one catches my interest: The "Flee Feather" is a consumable hold item that allows you to switch Pokémon without using up a turn.

That would've have made competitive Pokémon battles interesting.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
YouTube is practically a hellhole now. I only really use it to watch anime openings now or when looking for a joke. And to get game music for my phone since that's not liked anymore. Still pissed at Nintendo for taking down the major channels.

It's UI is terrible, it has a lack of proper customisation for the user, content creators get ****ed over, bots are stupid as hell.
List could go on to rival the length of a three hour speech.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just finished a really stressful match against Rosalina. She was pretty good, but she got caught lackin' at the last second from Ryu's B-Air. I'm getting back on my feet, and I'm using my feet a lot more often after realizing not a lot of people know how Tatsu works. I swear, so many people I've fought try to poke me with Down Tilt and then get blown sky high.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Who's that?
Just realized I spelled Papagenos wrong.

Papagenos is a Youtuber who covers leaks, this thread brought him up time to time with the Grinch Leak, (iirc, he was on team real), and then he rose to popularity when another guy, called VR Plant (who may have legit connections to Ninty), started leaking stuff accurately like a couple days before, qnd Papagenos was the only one to cover it (keep in mund his channel isn't massive). It was like that for about 2 months, and then VR Plant mysteriously disappeared after claiming that he would leak a big announcement (which I think was actually E3 2019).

VR Plant never returned, and PapaGenos... idk, but this thread barely brought him up since then.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
And this is why automated copyright claiming bots may not be the best idea. :)

TEN MORE YEARS LMAO IT WON'T EVEN TAKE TWO
I'm especially ****ing sad because barely ANY of that **** has ever been officially liscened at all, there's a bunch of obscure stuff there and while some of it was handled atrotiously as the Space Cop series had laughably bad subs, it was the official ****ing release. Where else am I gonna find episodes of my potentially newfound favourites? I ****ing fell in love with Robot Detective and Kaiketsu Zubat and now it's gone before I even got to see Episode 2. I've still got the Kamen Rider movie in a tab so I should be lucky but if it crashes I'll probably cry

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I thought the Cooking Mama series was dead for the longest time.

Probably should've stayed dead seeing how the situation regarding this one has shaped up, TBH.

D

Deleted member

No matter what happens to Cooking Mama, her child's gonna get bullied hard after this.

I'm especially ****ing sad because barely ANY of that **** has ever been officially liscened at all, there's a bunch of obscure stuff there and while some of it was handled atrotiously as the Space Cop series had laughably bad subs, it was the official ****ing release. Where else am I gonna find episodes of my potentially newfound favourites? I ****ing fell in love with Robot Detective and Kaiketsu Zubat and now it's gone before I even got to see Episode 2. I've still got the Kamen Rider movie in a tab so I should be lucky but if it crashes I'll probably cry
Thank god I got out of the let's play market. The thought of having everything I worked on deleted because of some algorithm I don't understand and control terrifies me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
So my D&D group's getting a new player in tonight's session; an artificer who specifically mentioned in the backstory that she has complicated feelings about a colleague she shared a breakthrough with years ago who became famous.

I'm making him her rival. And he's totally going to be just Dr. Robotnik, except instead of a lackey he's got a kohai that's basically just Mei Hatsume.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Completely off topic, but I need to talk about how cool dogs are.
TIL that if they lose weight, they do get smaller, but their skin just stays the exact same length. That’s why dogs have sagging skin. It’s the weirdest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom