• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I just realized

The big 3 (Banjo, K. Rool, Ridley), are in the game. The other big Brawl requests, Isaac and Geno, are nonplayable (most likely). The last DLC character and the next DLC character are new Ninty games from the 2010s. The first character revealed for the entire game is also from the 2010s.

BOOMERS OVERRATED
ZOOMERS ACTIVATED

Double K

Smash Lord
I just realized

The big 3 (Banjo, K. Rool, Ridley), are in the game. The other big Brawl requests, Isaac and Geno, are nonplayable (most likely). The last DLC character and the next DLC character are new Ninty games from the 2010s. The first character revealed for the entire game is also from the 2010s.

BOOMERS OVERRATED
ZOOMERS ACTIVATED
GIVE
ME
REIMU

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
People can complain all they want about too few 90's or 10's characters, but they don't have anything on the 2000's. We've only gotten two characters from the decade: :ultdarksamus: and Eight. Two characters, neither of which are unique.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I know this was said like two pages ago, but just because a character is called a "god" or anything of the sort doesn't mean they're actually omnipotent or can destroy the world with a thought. I feel like when people judge power levels between characters they tend to rate "gods" high for no reason other than the name.

I mean, look at Chaos. It's full title is God of Chaos or something but it's completely weak sauce until it gets the Emeralds.

Also, Mario characters should just be put in a "Varies wildly like a cartoon" tier with any of those power rankings because that series is all over the place and therefore it goes against any attempts at "accuracy" especially given it has no established canon at all and everyone merely assumes one.

Double K

Smash Lord
I know this was said like two pages ago, but just because a character is called a "god" or anything of the sort doesn't mean they're actually omnipotent or can destroy the world with a thought. I feel like when people judge power levels between characters they tend to rate "gods" high for no reason other than the name.

I mean, look at Chaos. It's full title is God of Chaos or something but it's completely weak sauce until it gets the Emeralds.

Also, Mario characters should just be put in a "Varies wildly like a cartoon" tier with any of those power rankings because that series is all over the place and therefore it goes against any attempts at "accuracy" especially given it has no established canon at all and everyone merely assumes one.
In the case of Bayonetta, she punched an allegory for God, capital G into the sun

Palu is stupidly strong, she's just bound by divine political red tape

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Here's my character power rankings:

S Tier - :ultisabelle:
F Tier - Everyone else

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My town now has three top tier villagers:

- Coco
- Pietro
- my mother****ing man PEEWEE

Flurry also has an amazing design, but that alone doesn't cut it.

If she's so strong, why does she work underneath Villager? And why can't she go against the tanuki?
You ever heard of holding back?

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
My town now has three top tier villagers:

- Coco
- Pietro
- my mother****ing man PEEWEE

Flurry also has an amazing design, but that alone doesn't cut it.

You ever heard of holding back?
Try as she might, she cannot defeat capitalism

Shroob

Sup?
Apparently ARMs right now is having an in-game contest between Spring Man and Ribbon Girl to determine who the 'star' of ARMs is.

HMMST.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Any character who can stop time is at least A tier. And Kirby's his own tier above the rest. That ***** would body every one else.

Apparently ARMs right now is having an in-game contest between Spring Man and Ribbon Girl to determine who the 'star' of ARMs is.

HMMST.
I think it's a repeat of the first Party Crash/in-game contest. So it doesn't have anything to do with Smash, or at least shouldn't.

Unfortunately, A legend passed. Bill Withers was really one of the best to ever do it. A real King of his craft.

But I'm gonna put one of the happier tracks out here to at least celebrate his work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
People can complain all they want about too few 90's or 10's characters, but they don't have anything on the 2000's. We've only gotten two characters from the decade: :ultdarksamus: and Eight. Two characters, neither of which are unique.
Do you mean in Ultimate or in general? Cause we have a lot more characters from that decade in general.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
My brother bought Animal Crossing. So now I foresee he'll shake trees all day when I wanna Smash. Ugh...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Olimar, Rosalina, Villager, Bowser Jr., Miis, Lucario, Roy, Ike, Wii Fit Trainer, and Toon Link all debuted in the 2000s.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its 1 week until my birthday. Too bad its gonna suck given were all trapped at home but its understandable.
Olimar, Rosalina, Villager, Bowser Jr., Miis, Lucario, Roy, Ike, Wii Fit Trainer, and Toon Link all debuted in the 2000s.
Also Lucas and Bayonetta.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
let’s go...WM36 weekend...let’s...****ing...GOOOOOOOOOOOO

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So uh, I tried out AC just wanting to make a character for co-op but now I think I kinda enjoy it. So if anyone has any cute designed clothes, please share them with me because I'm about that fashion.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Any character who can stop time is at least A tier. And Kirby's his own tier above the rest. That ***** would body every one else.

I think it's a repeat of the first Party Crash/in-game contest. So it doesn't have anything to do with Smash, or at least shouldn't.
Honestly, yeah. If they haven't already picked the Arms character then they aren't going to have her done by June.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dad and I went over bed sheets for my new place for my bed.

Found one I really like that fits upstairs which has an wilderness and cabin feel to it. They're wolf bed sheets.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Ash is getting Riolu from that egg. The episode title about the egg mentions Aura in it which is a obvious tell. Which means Ash is getting Lucario at some point.

We also know Mr Mime is not a spot in his team , meaning there are two slots left.

Grooky seems to be filling one of them, and who knows on the other. There’s some speculation based on merch that greninja comes back though.

Which Ash is going to have a stacked team if that’s his lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom