• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Before all the chaos that will be happening ina I wanted to share PNG renders of my (original) Paper Mario partners so far:
Tagging @Guh-Huzzah! @JDCabrera Z25 Z25 @Dyllybirdy @Knight Dude @KingofPhantoms @Zinith @Taylor F @Noipoi Gyrom8 Gyrom8 SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64
Sorry if I left anyone out. Let me know if you want me to tag you in the future.
Ooh nice - I've only seen the original sketches for like half of these but the final products really look like they could fit right in a PM game

Whatever the case, I hope if PM does go back to its original format with partners and all, we don't have to go through the seemingly mandatory goomba, koopa, bob-omb etc partners and give some love to the lesser-known Mario species

Shroob

Sup?
4 hours.

I doubt I can stay up much longer, I leave it up to you all to freak out in my place.

If it's Dante/Arle/Travis, at least pretend to be surprised.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
At least you'll get to see it shortly after it airs.

When I wake up, spoilers will have been vomited everywhere.
Unless we get 35 minutes of build up to reveal only for the presentation to end midsentence like the Pokem-

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Unless we get 35 minutes of build up to reveal only for the presentation to end midsentence like the Pokem-
34 minutes is just Sakurai's office, empty, occasionally set workers appear getting things set up.

In the last 30 seconds, Sakurai sits down, waves to the camera, and the stream ends.

D

Deleted member

Three hours till direct. Two hours till class. 15 minutes till I have to force myself out of bed to get dressed.
Lol I don't get to school until like 8:10 so I can at the very least see the reveal of the last character.

One thing I've been thinking bout thou.. I wonder if Sakurai and the team would even consider not a character from a card game anime, but just a card game? If so, prepare to be amazed! (hopefully)

In all seriousness, going into this with zero expectations, other than the fact I'm more likely than not gonna be disappointed anyway.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Less than 2 more hours! Cannot wait. Pretty much most of the characters have been spoiled, outside of Joker, and even then, that was a lucky guess I had. It's good going in this time having absolutely no clue who it is. Will still stay off just in case any last minute spoilers do happen.

Also, is this the main thread to chat about the newcomer? Or would that be the speculation thread?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Less than 2 more hours! Cannot wait. Pretty much most of the characters have been spoiled, outside of Joker, and even then, that was a lucky guess I had. It's good going in this time having absolutely no clue who it is. Will still stay off just in case any last minute spoilers do happen.

Also, is this the main thread to chat about the newcomer? Or would that be the speculation thread?
The latter, although I can practically guarantee you that we'll be much less toxic about it.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The latter, although I can practically guarantee you that we'll be much less toxic about it.
Good to know. Been avoiding the speculation thread as I didn't want to know about any leaks just in case. Should be good after the reveal then. :grin:

(into my bunker I go)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Verg's making his final claim.

It's basically his massive deconfirmation list, which contains both Dante and Arle.

We shall see what happens.

To note:

Travis Touchdown is not on the list.
It will be hilarious if arle or/and dante are in. The memes overs insiders would be great. But if he’s right and my boy Travis gets in, that be pretty sweet. I called it two a few months back that him and arle were my guesses for fighter five.

Arle for the evidence forming, Travis because he felt like such a logical sleeper pick to use due to popularity, Sakurai’s friendship with his creator, and his new game getting and needing the extra push to sell.

Tbh I would maybe even tear up a bit as if my brother was still here he would freak out if it was Travis, he loved no more heroes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

It's basically his massive deconfirmation list, which contains both Dante and Arle.

To note:

Who is on the list then?
Jon predicts a three houses rep, but posts this:
What does he mean?
I think it means he knows his prediction doesn’t make sense and he’s just predicting what he likes because he has no idea.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
With about an hour to go, it's time for the train to pull into the station!

Have some music:

D

Deleted member

Oh my godddd only 1 hour left until the big reveal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

To note:

If that man could simply keep his damn mouth shut for ONE reveal so that we could all be surprised i would be happy thanks

D

Deleted member

If that man could simply keep his damn mouth shut for ONE reveal so that we could all be surprised i would be happy thanks
I'm just happy he's not outright stating "Oh yeah, it's this character"
Gotta look on the bright side, right?

Shroob

Sup?
Who is on the list then?

I think it means he knows his prediction doesn’t make sense and he’s just predicting what he likes because he has no idea.
It's his massive ****ing cull list from TGAs. Pretty much everything is on it short from characters like Travis, 2B and Chief.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here it is, the final hour.
See ya on the flipside, hope everyone as a good time.

Shroob

Sup?
Stu it's 5oclock in the morning, why on Earth are you waiting for Smash news.

Because I've lost control of my life.

D

Deleted member

I really wish people would stop giving leakers this immense respect
They're meanies who want nothing but to spoil what should be a surprise

D

Deleted member

Just wanna say, if any of my most-wanteds get in,

prepare for a gigantic internet self-implosion over trying to figure out where the hell they came from. :p

More likely than not isn’t gonna happen, but ya never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom