• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I want more information about one thing:

The supposed Dev of Puyo Puyo who retweeted the Direct.

Is this guy of any high position like Director/Producer, and has he done this before?

Like, Arle would be such a blow out character when it seems like EVERYONE is calling Dante, but this seems a bit.... too obvious?
He’s a producer on the series. papagenos papagenos talked about this in his video today

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Question:

Didn't Monolith retweet the November 2018 Direct, when the most that came out of it for them was the Rex costume?

That's why I'm super hesitant on Arle.

Could very easily be a Mii Costume as to why her Dev retweeted her.
Yes this is exactly what happened. She could be a costume, but daisy theory and her game coming out tomorrow really have sold she’s fighter five.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Just to say...

Whatever happens guys, do not let your disappointment get to you and be angry because of it. There will still be more DLC characters. No need to be upset.
Even if there weren't more fighters coming, please remember everyone that it is just a video game.

There is no need to be upset.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just to say...

Whatever happens guys, do not let your disappointment get to you and be angry because of it. There will still be more DLC characters. No need to be upset.
Eh, I'm mostly indifferent about the situation since the majority of my most wanted characters have already been disconfirmed by spirits or Mii costumes.

All my hopes for plausible choices lie on Dante and someone from Three Houses at this point.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Good night, gonna get myself prepped for the reveal tomorrow. See you all afterwards!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We're coming to an end of an era tomorrow as we finally enter an new one.

The post-Pass DLC era. Whoever the fighter is that gets announced tomorrow I congratulate his/her supporters.

Good night everyone. Hope tomorrow proves to be exciting for all of you. :)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Could someone please link me directly to the video when it goes up? I won't be able to catch it live since I have work in the morning and I want to remain free of spoilers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
1579148003707.jpeg

People are saying that it looks like Zelda is objecting to villager concealing evidence hinting at Phoenix.

Quite a Stretch but I applaud the creativity.

inb4 Phoenix actually is revealed tomorrow

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 257867
People are saying that it looks like Zelda is objecting to villager concealing evidence hinting at Phoenix.

Quite a Stretch but I applaud the creativity.

inb4 Phoenix actually is revealed tomorrow
*Galaxy Brain so big it doesn't fit in this universe*

"All the last few Pic of the Days that people have speculated on: Arle, Phoenix, Ryu, Dante"

Are actually FP2.

/s

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this game (via cheating) is gonna end up having a roster consisting of 100 characters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
https://www.siliconera.com/devil-ma...-style-switching-to-royalguard-and-trickster/

Devil May Cry 3's Switch port is getting on-the-fly Style switching like what Dante has in DMC4 and 5, fittingly enough. This was my biggest issue with DMC3 (I found it annoying that you could only change what Style you have equipped at the statues that sell items, since if I went into a boss with a style that wasn't useful in fighting them, I was screwed), so I'm extremely excited that they've added this feature.
Now this is the wacky wahoo pizza time I like hearing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom