• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Watch the fighter be leaked like, an hour before the presentation, because of something stupid like the copyright being updated too early or Nintendo accidentally updating the website too soon.
Flashbacks to when Galaga Medley was uploaded as Bloody Tears.

Shroob

Sup?
It's insane how quickly the Dante rumor spread.

Like, I'm seeing it everywhere, even guys who don't normally cover Smash like Maximillion made a video on it.

If it's not Dante, this **** gonna b funni

D

Deleted member

Watch the fighter be leaked like, an hour before the presentation, because of something stupid like the copyright being updated too early or Nintendo accidentally updating the website too soon.
I will likely be sleeping the hour before the presentation, lol.

I have a tendency to sleep until around 1pm or a bit earlier than that.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai gets what he ****ing deserves as Joker hands him a ticket to some tropical resort.
Getting what they ****ing deserve is Joker's Final Smash.

It starts off with him saying "How about another joke?", and then he summons a desk. Anyone hit by it gets stuck in a cutscene where they get shot twice, dealing 25% each.

It ends when he grabs the camera and says "And remember, that's life!"

Everyone 100% or over dies instantly.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It’s plenty fun if you have friends to play it with. A fortunately there’s a way to get the AI to basically play Single player for you faster then any human could so you can quickly unlock all the boards and characters.
Ah, that's pretty neat. I'd like to hear more about that so I can play as Jessica.

How good are you at investments and buying stocks?
I never lose in Monopoly.

I’m glad, though I’d like to hear what everyone’s most wanted could bring to the table
All I know is that if Spra gets in odds are I won't get the one song I really want in the game. Demon tide is such a good track.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Good color choices, imo. The blue eyes are a nice addition. Still the darn cutest Duplighost.
Thank you! Actually something I noticed recently that influenced that was the normal Duplighosts in Paper Mario had yellow eyes, Lee from the Toad Town Dojo had green and Doopliss has red so I figured I’d follow up on that.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I wonder if Hayabusa would take tracks from multiple series like Terry did? Cause I could see DoA and Warriors Orochi getting some stuff if that's the case as Hayabusa was a recurring character in those titles as well.
I wouldn't really mind that, it'd be cool to see some Dead or Alive remixes.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I hope we get commentary from Hop as free Smash DLC. Every time a nice play is made, he interrupts the game with a camera cut in.

"TYPICAL! I should have known you mastered Smash Attacks!"
"It only makes sense for you to go with a Super Effective Combo!"
"I love a close match!" - When the game is 3-1.
And as a bonus if one chooses Hero
"A CRITICAL HIT? Now that's beginners luck!"

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Time for a break. Three Powerpoints down, two more to go and three half essays to redo and two more diagrams to fix. I've got until Tuesday. I can do this guys.

If I do one more before the end of the night, I'll be a day ahead of schedule and fully ripe to watch FP5.
May people praise Falcom's music forever. This is what I've listening to help me push forward. A reminder of one of my favourite moments in gaming.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m gonna assume fighter 5 will release tomorrow as well...and then next phase suffering begins

D

Deleted member

I am tempted to give DB Kakarot a try.

May have to ask my IRL friend who is a DB fan after he tries it.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Just want to point ONE thing out.

I'm not saying to get your expectations up. But.

I will note that unlike last time, Nintendo hasn't made any sort of disclaimer about a post-Fighters Pass character being revealed this broadcast. Not saying it's a guarantee in any way. But worth keeping in mind.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Just want to point ONE thing out.

I'm not saying to get your expectations up. But.

I will note that unlike last time, Nintendo hasn't made any sort of disclaimer about a post-Fighters Pass character being revealed this broadcast. Not saying it's a guarantee in any way. But worth keeping in mind.
At the very least, Sakurai will probably mention how post pass is working.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I want more information about one thing:

The supposed Dev of Puyo Puyo who retweeted the Direct.

Is this guy of any high position like Director/Producer, and has he done this before?

Like, Arle would be such a blow out character when it seems like EVERYONE is calling Dante, but this seems a bit.... too obvious?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I want more information about one thing:

The supposed Dev of Puyo Puyo who retweeted the Direct.

Is this guy of any high position like Director/Producer, and has he done this before?

Like, Arle would be such a blow out character when it seems like EVERYONE is calling Dante, but this seems a bit.... too obvious?
What confuses me about the Dante hype is that the DmC news is for the 3 port, not DmC news in general.

It honestly feels really conspiracy theory-ish to me, but hey I have to admit I'm biased because I don't want him. :p

Shroob

Sup?
What confuses me about the Dante hype is that the DmC news is for the 3 port, not DmC news in general.

It honestly feels really conspiracy theory-ish to me, but hey I have to admit I'm biased because I don't want him. :p
I can see the breadcrumbs of logic that lead to Dante.

The use of 3 is odd, though it could mean absolutely nothing, and the presentation drops THE DAY of the DmC3 update. That's incredibly odd.

Though at the same time, the Arle evidence isn't much better. For all me know, the retweet could just mean she's a Mii Costume ala Lip.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Eh, no. This whole DMC3 port thing definitely reeks of crazy conspiracy theory vibes to me, like a completely un-related game hinting towards a character being in Smash has NEVER happened before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom