• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, I wanted to ask more Smash related questions.

So what music tracks are you guys hoping your most wanted would bring?

Been alright, kinda slow but I can’t complain too much.
If Isaac got in against the odds, then more than 2 Golden Sun tracks. Like, at least give us Isaac's Battle theme.

But if he isn't feasible, than if Steve got in... uh...

I guess the Music Box tracks would work. Cat in particular. Minecraft music isn't suited for battle like Animal Crossing, but they can make it work.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If Isaac got in against the odds, then more than 2 Golden Sun tracks. Like, at least give us Isaac's Battle theme.

But if he isn't feasible, than if Steve got in... uh...

I guess the Music Box tracks would work. Cat in particular. Minecraft music isn't suited for battle like Animal Crossing, but they can make it work.
Sweden I could see in as well. Would any MC Story Mode tracks be feasible or would Telltale own the rights?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Could’ve sworn people were calling that a dual tease for K. Rool and Bloody Tears; I didn’t hear a peep about Ashley.
I can give you two out of three of these.

Who thought the Red Eye meant Ashley?

Everyone literally took it as a bloody tears reference or K Rool reference and both were absolutely right. Sakurai doesn't drop hints all the time, but there are definitely a few times where it seems he was hinting( fake smash ball). I mean maybe they weren't but the red eye thing definitely made a lot of sense especially with the intern kun leak.
I don't remember exactly who, but I could of sworn there was almost as many people speculating Ashley as there were people guessing K.Rool over the red-eyes comment.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is Fortune street on the Wii any good? I've been thinking about buying some more Wii games to fill out my collection.

I would assume the X one is coming back at least. Seeing as zero came back.
It’s plenty fun if you have friends to play it with. A fortunately there’s a way to get the AI to basically play Single player for you faster then any human could so you can quickly unlock all the boards and characters.

D

Deleted member

Came back from wishing a lot of character support threads good luck for tomorrow’s Direct.

I am basically cool with anyone getting in so I may as well be cool with all the character support threads.

The DQ8 Hero came with the song I wanted (War Cry) and so did K.Rool (Crocodile Cacophony) and Ridley (cover of his theme).

So I was 100% covered in Ultimate.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

OG Central Highway, Storm Eagle, Armored Armadillo, Flame Mammoth, Flame Stag, Spark Mandrill, Toxic Seahorse, MMX2 Opening Stage, MMX3 Opening Stage, Sky Lagoon MMX, Overdrive Ostrich, Vile X8 theme, Jakob, Noah's Park.

For Tekken, Jin's/Nina's/Eddy's/Heihachi's/Julia/Xiaoyu/Law/Lei's/Yoshimitsu T3 themes Michelle's T2 theme, Ogre's TTT1 theme, Kazuya T2 theme, Devil Jin's T5 and DR themes.

D

Deleted member

Does anyone find it pretty interesting that the Smash Direct is being held on National Nothing Day? :kirby:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m glad, though I’d like to hear what more everyone’s most wanted could be brought to the table
For characters already in the game, I could go on about how much I'd appreciate 3rd Strike and 2nd Impact music for Street Fighter.

As well as Street Fighter EX, but I'm pretty sure Arika owns the music tracks for those as opposed to Capcom. So we're probably not getting Spinning Bird unless we somehow got Skullomania.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For character's already in the game, I could go on about how much I'd appreciate 3rd Strike and 2nd Impact music for Street Fighter.

As well as Street Fighter EX, but I'm pretty sure Arika owns the music tracks for those as opposed to Capcom. So we're probably not getting Spinning Bird unless we somehow got Skullomania.
Not what I was staying but alright.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why does YouTube keep recommending this video to me, over and over again, with different titles? I've watched nothing LEGO related.
The recommendation system is weird. Kinda funny though.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Rex and Pyra/Mythra:
  • Gormott (Day)
  • Incoming!
  • Counterattack
  • Roaming in the Wastes (Mor Ardain Day)
  • The Power of Jin
  • Song of Giga Rosa
  • Crossing Swords
  • Yggdrasil
Shantae:
  • Dance Through The Danger
  • We Love Burning Town!
  • Mermaid Falls
  • Counterfeit Mermaids
  • Boss Battle (Pirate's Curse)
  • Scorching Dunes
  • Run Run Rottytops
  • The Floating Factory

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So it’d be fitting if Sora was revealed that day.
Ryu get's a new install mechanic where he uses the Fist of Nothingness. Sakurai's putting in all the deep lore.
Not what I was staying but alright.
I wonder if Hayabusa would take tracks from multiple series like Terry did? Cause I could see DoA and Warriors Orochi getting some stuff if that's the case as Hayabusa was a recurring character in those titles as well.

Shroob

Sup?
This'll be the first time I don't watch a presentation live

And I know by the time I wake up, it'll be vomited all over the internet

Orz

D

Deleted member

Gib me V series OST dammit, I want it... no, I NEED IT!

That or Buddyfight ost, outside of the video game none of the ost has been released officially.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hey guys, I got a leak from a super trustworthy source. Take a look.

Sakurai gets what he ****ing deserves as Joker hands him a ticket to some tropical resort.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I wonder if Hayabusa would take tracks from multiple series like Terry did? Cause I could see DoA and Warriors Orochi getting some stuff if that's the case as Hayabusa was a recurring character in those titles as well
Maybe, on the other end, I think even pulling from just the classic NES Ninja Gaiden titles could provide enough music for him.

D

Deleted member

Never thought I'd see a character I voice as a GachaLife character, but I suppose the world is full of surprises.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Watch the fighter be leaked like, an hour before the presentation, because of something stupid like the copyright being updated too early or Nintendo accidentally updating the website too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom