• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I had not realized at first this took place at a hospital. Why are Bewear allowed to work there? One hug and its over.:
I have to say, that was pretty cute. :> And gotta love Corviknight.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
why do I feel like that (or this) post has become a jinx for us all?

Double K

Smash Lord
That's the point. It's literally just a flower he throws. He only used it to detonate explosives in 4. It doing a little damage in 5 is just for the lols.
It's purpose in 5 is there is that it pops enemies up to extend your combos. It's literally one of the most important moves in your moveset to get SSS Combos

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
What would be the sentence that would come with Dante's reveal? Smokin' Sexy Style?

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I wonder if they let Nero in, whether they'll let him swear or give the middle finger. On any other characters ai find it al little too edgy but for him it's just genuine emotion.

Double K

Smash Lord
I wonder if they let Nero in, whether they'll let him swear or give the middle finger. On any other characters ai find it al little too edgy but for him it's just genuine emotion.
I doubt it because CERO/ESRB

Nero's taunts would probably be air guitar, "What did you say?" and "Which one of you wants to play?"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
the fact he gives the hard F, 100% no they wouldnt let him in and if they did, those wouldnt be his taunts

Last edited:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I doubt it because CERO/ESRB

Nero's taunts would probably be air guitar, "What did you say?" and "Which one of you wants to play?"
"Shall we dance" "You've got a jacked up notion of fair play pal and it's beginning to piss me off"

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
As excited as I am for the potential of Dante, remember that the only thing we have going for him atm is:

The 3 fingers
The fact DmC3 gets an update that day

Like, this evidence is barely evidence tbh.

Shroob

Sup?
Like, the hottest of takes but, if you remove the whole 3 fingers as a hint, Arle stands up against Dante just as much.

She has a game coming out the 16th, and, take it with a grain of salt, but Papagenos said a high ranking Puyo Puyo dev retweeted the direct? Forgot if it was the director or producer.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Eh. I already commented on Dante Vs. Arle given they got the same amount of hype backing them.

But I mean it's only less than 24 hours away. We'll be there soon enough

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't know know the purpose of Massive Hero Soccer Guy's three fingers but I don't think it's as significant as everyone is making it out to be.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't know know the purpose of Massive Hero Soccer Guy's three fingers but I don't think it's as significant as everyone is making it out to be.
I'd have to agree. I mean, it made me excited at first, but yeah, it could have been done for any reason other than hinting at a new character.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not sure if that's a plus for FighterZ, or a minus for every other modern Dragon Ball game.
the answer is...yes
As excited as I am for the potential of Dante, remember that the only thing we have going for him atm is:

The 3 fingers
The fact DmC3 gets an update that day

Like, this evidence is barely evidence tbh.
the 3 fingers obviously means we’re getting a Three Houses Rep...who shall sadly be everyone from the game other than Ferdinand Von Aegir
9B6DE04D-2CC1-4163-9D98-21A11D5F09A2.png

Slime Master

Smash Ace
The thing with the three fingers is: if you believe that Sakurai doing something different on the thumbnail is significant, why would you only look at the fact that he's holding out three fingers? It's not like it's a totally neutral pose but he's holding up three fingers; he's posing in a pretty specific way.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hey everyone! I managed to get a passing grade in my Algebra class with some tutoring from my math teacher, pretty thankful that I've went with that descision. I was thinking of holding off the presentation tommorow and watching it afterschool because of what I was busy with.

Shroob

Sup?
I'd stay up to watch the presentation but

Oh my god it's 6am

I'm just kinda surprised and pleased that, at least right now, we don't have any official leaks that we're aware of with less than 24 hours to go.

There may be a 4chan leak that was right, but until this, we won't know.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Persona games never fail to have a consistently amazing OST. Except for Mementos. Not Mementos.
Thank God the song for Mementos changes the deeper you go in for Royal.

Mementos Depths is still a ****ing awesome track, though.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'd stay up to watch the presentation but

Oh my god it's 6am

I'm just kinda surprised and pleased that, at least right now, we don't have any official leaks that we're aware of with less than 24 hours to go.

There may be a 4chan leak that was right, but until this, we won't know.
I actually envy you. I have to be up at 6am anyway, but in my time zone the direct is at 9. When I have class. I’ll still watch, but I won’t be able to have reactions.

Sucks.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's crazy seeing Arle so heavily discussed. I've been predicting her since late October as a dark horse pick, and now she's in the top three most common predictions for fighter 5. I genuinely don't know how I'll react if she actually gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom