• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
With this year's AGDQ officially starting, I'm gonna try and watch some of the previous ones. I first started with the Mega Man X4 Speedrun back in 2018, the quick maneuvers that player has making was absolutely top-notch. Too bad the spectators sounded bored during the whole thing.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Going to see Star Wars today. I was gonna wait but my mom offered and I wanna see how bad it is.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
My only wishes for a Star Fox game would be no more remakes/retellings of 64, no gimmicks that hinder gameplay, and also let us have a campaign where you get to play as Star Wolf and see from their point of view.

Unfortunately this seems to be asking a lot. Feels exactly like the Paper Mario conundrum, although Color Splash was a very tiny step in the right direction.

D

Deleted member

My parents keep on asking me what I want to do for my birthday and it’s driving me nuts because every single time I keep on telling em that I don’t want to do anything special, just receive presents, and nothing else.

16th birthday my ass.

on a better note, Yugioh locals here I come!

D

Deleted member

Another double update folks, Marsa & Kenro update.
View attachment 255817
Trying to adjust their propotions as best I can. Holiday are coming to a end for me, so work will slow down a bit for a while, but rest assure I will continue working on them.

@AndreaAC , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 ,@JDCabrera ,@Noipoi ,@Dyllybirdy ,@KarneraMythos & @Tako Tuesday
Looking good so far!

Now I can't be much time online doh. Gotta see the parade of Spain's second day of Christmas with a friend.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

What do y'all think of this? I'm personally not buying into it, but it's a very detailed template of why this guy thinks Tracer might be Fighter #5.​
they made two really bad assumptions.

One: the character ending the pass has to be big. I don’t know how many times people need to learn this lesson but that’s not how it works.

Two: game awards if it got a character needed someone huge. Same as one and we’ve seen their reactions live, the awards crowd doesn’t get over hyped it wouldn’t matter who got showed there.

Other then that it’s a decent idea they put forth

D

Deleted member

Came back from the Christmas parade.

It was quite fun (someone even had a Fantastic Four costume which caught me off-guard), and I found an old partner from high school with her girlfriend.

She also enjoyed the parade.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I made my very first Minecraft skin.
1578255578494.png

Didn't use any templates or anything, as I don't think that'd be a very good way to learn. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I also went ahead and made a new world to show this skin off, and apparently I spawned in a village. I haven't made a Minecraft world in a while, so I may play around in here for a while.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bruh, these "My Story Animated" channels have got to go. Not because their cheaply made, but they're disturbingly... wrong in a moral way. There's way too many that promote terrible morals or actions under the guise of being a life story, in fact, a lot of them seem beyond fake.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I made my very first Minecraft skin.
View attachment 255839
Didn't use any templates or anything, as I don't think that'd be a very good way to learn. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I also went ahead and made a new world to show this skin off, and apparently I spawned in a village. I haven't made a Minecraft world in a while, so I may play around in here for a while.
This gets a Guh-huh out of 10.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So I got into the dark realm in World of Light and I'm starting to feel like this campaign is teaching me some pretty bad habits. Mainly spamming smash attacks and jab. I'm also realising that the further this goes the less competitive it feels. You can reflect ogre club's wind though which is neat. I hate boomerang because once you pick up one you can never throw it off the stage. Why do normal attacks and items have to be under the same button?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I got into the dark realm in World of Light and I'm starting to feel like this campaign is teaching me some pretty bad habits. Mainly spamming smash attacks and jab. I'm also realising that the further this goes the less competitive it feels. You can reflect ogre club's wind though which is neat. I hate boomerang because once you pick up one you can never throw it off the stage. Why do normal attacks and items have to be under the same button?
Yeah WoL is designed with more casual play in mind. It's really not meant to replicated 1v1, no items competitive. Although in all fairness, teaching someone how to play competitively with just CPUs is incredibly hard, since CPUs will never play like people.

Pro Tip - Items can also be thrown and dropped with the grab button. If you're not holding the control stick when you press it, you'll drop the item instead of throw it. I believe a boomerang won't come back if you get rid of it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom