• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just beat the story mode of Star Fox Assault. :ultfox:

Not bad could be better in story. Way too linear and short though.

Not going to bother with going for 100% or multiplayer

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Starting my new Minecraft world. I have successfully raided the village and now I have invaded a villagers home. This is now my house and I would be an awful human being if this was real.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

I really wish they made more Starfox games like Assault, that really felt like a natural evolution to the series and they never did more with it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just spent an hour looking for a Stojourner. I finally found one, and I accidentally one-shot it.
saddot.gif

I wouldn't be suprised if I find a shiny before I find another one.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So how big of a thing are the ground segments in Star Fox? Like I've played a single game at one point and landed on the ground and was confused. Then I heard about some Crystal game that involves ground stuff too.
It kinda feels like a fever dream because all footage I ever see is from the ships.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I killed a second one. This was literally the first time my Roserade's Poision Point ever activated, and it was to kill a Pokemon I wanted.

I'm taking a break from this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
does anyone know of any archives of old Fanfiction.net stories? I remember an old Ben 10 fic that I remember reading as late as 2010 and as far as I can tell the author deleted it. I really want to see it again, but the newest archive I can find is from 2016 and evidently it was deleted then as well. Can anyone help guide me?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm pretty sure I'm down with the flu.
EH1H2lMWsAA-agS.png

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So there’s someone who frequents this thread who has posted their ideas for a Paper Mario game. Blanking out on the name (EDIT: it’s Wademan94 Wademan94 ) since I’m not super involved in this thread (sorry), but I remember reading an idea of theirs a long time ago about having New Donk City in the game, and having the residents be old-style magazine collage art, with potentially one joining as a partner.

I love that idea so much and it’s honestly one of my favorite fan-concepts for a Paper Mario partner, so I finally got around to making a mock-up.

6A273F5E-6293-4505-92F8-EAC8F5344BB1.jpeg

The thought of a true successor to TTYD coming out and then this guy following Mario around in it fills me with glee.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So there’s someone who either frequents or used to frequent this thread who has posted their ideas for a Paper Mario game. Blanking out on the name since I’m not super involved in this thread (sorry), but I remember reading an idea of theirs a long time ago about having New Donk City in the game, and having the residents be old-style magazine collage art, with potentially one joining as a partner.

I love that idea so much and it’s honestly one of my favorite fan-concepts for a Paper Mario partner, so I finally got around to making a mock-up.

The thought of a true successor to TTYD coming out and then this guy following Mario around in it fills me with glee.
Paper New Donker is just a dude named Jeff and he's the protagonist of an old franchise's live action reboot movie series.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So there’s someone who either frequents or used to frequent this thread who has posted their ideas for a Paper Mario game. Blanking out on the name since I’m not super involved in this thread (sorry), but I remember reading an idea of theirs a long time ago about having New Donk City in the game, and having the residents be old-style magazine collage art, with potentially one joining as a partner.

Wademan94 Wademan94 this is his project

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hope anyone who lives in Aussie and me stay safe.
0qt42wdtdy841.jpg

3v2wzcgqxy841.jpg

c7xdgqxetw841.jpg

izg8mnup0r841.jpg

kbs24esemv841.jpg

0iss78awuv841.png

Me: "I feel like all of you guys on Smashboards will forgot about me if I don't survive... or go extinct."
Sad Poyo.png
I feel like i'm worthless...

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hope anyone who lives in Aussie and me stay safe.
View attachment 255852
View attachment 255855
View attachment 255856
View attachment 255857
View attachment 255858
View attachment 255859

Me: "I feel like all of you guys on Smashboards will forgot about me if I don't survive... or go extinct."
View attachment 255860
I feel like i'm worthless...
I hope the Australian disaster stops asap. It's saddening to see and I hope some good recovery work is able to be accomplished in a good time-frame.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Multiplayer's pretty fun - I remember playing sniper duels on maps like Corneria, or hide-and-go-seek with the remote-control rockets. (though we agreed not to use Wolf, since he has more health than everyone else)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So there’s someone who frequents this thread who has posted their ideas for a Paper Mario game. Blanking out on the name (EDIT: it’s Wademan94 Wademan94 ) since I’m not super involved in this thread (sorry), but I remember reading an idea of theirs a long time ago about having New Donk City in the game, and having the residents be old-style magazine collage art, with potentially one joining as a partner.

Hey dude, I appreciate the ideas and the mockup is really cute. The thing is though that I was only gonna just have NDC mentioned in the backstory of one of my partners, in fact that idea you posted was more SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 than me. I’m not opposed to this, I’m still working on my ideas as is, though may need to discuss this more with you if you’re able to because I have no idea where to start with making a guy like this a partner, especially since I’ve been set on Mario and Peach having four partners each to work more on giving partners more character and story story relevance as well as more to do both in battle and in the overworld. I’m more than willing to discuss more with you if you want.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Guys, serious talk. Need Lunatone. I'm online right now. Doesn't need to be flawless or nothing. Need it for dex. Please help! Link code is 6294.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Looking through the past years of the major general directs to see if I can find some sort of arbitrary pattern for what days of the week they take place, so I can cling onto something and hope it’s still this week.

I did find something kind of interesting, to be honest. While there is no set day of the week between all years, there have usually been two major direct, with one in the winter/early spring and one in September, (not counting E3 which is always Tuesday’s afaik) and those two each year take place on the same day of the week.

Putting the month just for the sake of it. The next direct is like 90% to be this month.

2019: Wednesday (February 13th and September 4th)

2018: Thursday (March 8th and September 13th)

2017: Wednesday (April 12th and September 13th)

Pre-Switch was all over the place with 2016 having one direct on a Friday and 2015 having like 3 or 4 all over the place.

The only tangible thing we could maybe pull from this is that, they like Wednesdays and Thursday specifically for some reason, and that for some other reason they like having both of their directs on the same day of the week.

You COULD pull that even number years are Thursdays and odds are Wednesdays, but there’s no good sample size yet so it’d be crazy to just assume that. That would be a huge stretch until this year is all Thursdays and next is all Wednesdays, at the least.

However, given that this Wednesday is already done since it would’ve been announced today, I’m praying for an announcement of a Thursday direct tomorrow at 10AM, which I believe is when they usually do it.

Desperately rambling and grasping at straws over.

D

Deleted member

wasted potential

not without the art of haggling
Nah, any money I get is good money. Took me long enough to even convince people to buy it(then again the shock factor of pulling it randomly mighta helped a bit)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I had to trade a fully trained flawless G-Butterfree level 100 for a Lunatone because I was in such a time crunch.

Only to find out that you have to CATCH all 400 Pokemon.

****ing bonkers, mate. At least I have seen them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom