• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guys, serious talk. Need Lunatone. I'm online right now. Doesn't need to be flawless or nothing. Need it for dex. Please help! Link code is 6294.
Still need one? I got one if you want

EDIT: ouch. Honestly don’t give into trades like that it isn’t fair.

I may have things from time to time that you might need as I’ve been doing a lot of breed and have dex completed( just not living dex) so feel free to tag me if you need something and I’ll let you know if I have it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Still need one? I got one if you want

EDIT: ouch. Honestly don’t give into trades like that it isn’t fair.

I may have things from time to time that you might need as I’ve been doing a lot of breed and have dex completed( just not living dex) so feel free to tag me if you need something and I’ll let you know if I have it.
I didn't have the time to. Besides, it was the one I wanted to replace anyways.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Hey dude, I appreciate the ideas and the mockup is really cute. The thing is though that I was only gonna just have NDC mentioned in the backstory of one of my partners, in fact that idea you posted was more SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 than me. I’m not opposed to this, I’m still working on my ideas as is, though may need to discuss this more with you if you’re able to because I have no idea where to start with making a guy like this a partner, especially since I’ve been set on Mario and Peach having four partners each to work more on giving partners more character and story story relevance as well as more to do both in battle and in the overworld. I’m more than willing to discuss more with you if you want.
what if then there were more "main characters" kind of like what Octopath Traveller did?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
what if then there were more "main characters" kind of like what Octopath Traveller did?
I’m not sure if I want to go quite that far. It’ll still be Mario and Peach’s stories, but the partners would still have a lot more involvement and potential, even being able to use badges themselves and having some of their own. I kinda wanna take a similar approach that Chrono Trigger did with it’s characters.

That could work for another PM game though I’m not sure if it’d work for what I’m going for at the moment.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, no that I've seen 400, now I must catch 400, for the Shiny Charm (grr..).

But fortunately, the only trade I think I need to do is for Zamazenta.

D

Deleted member

Ya boi just finished the tourney at my locals and gots me a pack! Hopefully I pull some good ****
AA9CD7E3-BB51-46D4-8E49-491779C8ED21.jpeg

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today started pretty boring but then dad and I took the dogs to one of the hiking trails before trying this new dog park and after that we went to do some groceries. Overall an decent day.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I hate that I can look at videos of people playing and be hyped, but then play myself and accidentally SD off the stage. My eternal curse is trying to learn everything by observing instead of trying.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Anddddddd now I'm sick from food poisoning. I tried to cook Sausage patties for a burger type thing and I've undercooked it I think.

Well my return to class has been delayed.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
10AM EST, two days before, I believe. So if there’s one on Thursday, it should be announced tomorrow morning.
If memory serves me right, they usually get revealed the day before at 9AM EST.
F5A4E5CA-BE55-495E-A643-559AF2CB4A6C.png

EDIT: So I just checked and it does seem to be at 10AM. Also, they have announce directs the day before they happen, not two days before, so Wednesday direct can still happen.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I forgot. Is there a particular time of day Nintendo typically announces a Direct?
10AM EST, two days before, I believe. So if there’s one on Thursday, it should be announced tomorrow morning.
Conflicting information.
That’s because both can happen. Hell there’s been a few times we got Announcement at random hours before too but that’s very rare.

it is usually 10am and lately a lot of the directs we’ve gotten in recent years tend to be announced the day before, although some still get announced a little bit before like 2 or 3 days. Depends on the direct contents.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
That’s because both can happen. Hell there’s been a few times we got Announcement at random hours before too but that’s very rare.

it is usually 10am and lately a lot of the directs we’ve gotten in recent years tend to be announced the day before, although some still get announced a little bit before like 2 or 3 days. Depends on the direct contents.
Considering the fact that it's a January Direct that will likely set the tone for the rest of the year's releases, I can imagine it will be pretty meaty and would therefor be announced a little earlier to build hype. At least, that's how my brain sees it.

D

Deleted member

First local tourney ever and I failed miserablly.

Lost every game I played(and I mean every game, didn't even win a single game in any match) and didn't even play in the 3rd/4th round
because ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Rise of skywalker was..interesting. Not as awful as I thought, but there were certainly parts I thought were strange.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's something I learned today:
Plants can scream very loudly when damaged or stressed.
Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
First local tourney ever and I failed miserablly
That's pretty normal. Most people tend to get wiped at their first tournament. Lots of tournament goers are regulers who are constantly practicing to get ahead of each other, so it can get really competitive. There's also tournament nerves which can make you play a lot worse then you usually do, and can take a long time to get used to.

Don't let it get you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom