• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I know I shared my progress with drawing my PM partners digitally yesterday, but I would greatly appreciate some advice on colors I could use as well as general feedback.
I think green would work well for the propeller at the bottom. You might also have her bandanna and hair tie be green to balance things out with the colors.

Or you could have her shell be green and have her bandanna and hair tie be red

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looking back at it, I honestly wonder how Regular Show managed to obtain rights to use all those licensed songs. Because they used A LOT.

Mississipi Queen, Ballroom Blitz, Footloose, We're not Gonna Take It, etc.
Probably because of its popularity. It was just as big as adventure time and unlike it, regular show never really slowed down view wise. Hell it got a movie on top of plenty of other things to make it so notable and marketable.

So they probably made plenty of movie that cartoonetwork was able to afford the licensing rights. Some of the artists associated with ownership nowadays might have also been fans of the show too and willing to work out deals to put them in episodes.

That’s my theory at least.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think green would work well for the propeller at the bottom. You might also have her bandanna and hair tie be green to balance things out with the colors.

Or you could have her shell be green and have her bandanna and hair tie be red
I was thinking green though I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go full on in with the Koopa Clown Car comparison.

Funnily enough, she came about because of an idea I had for Lakitu to be an echo fighter for :ultbowserjr:.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I'm feeling randomly stressed and upset and I'm not even sure why. Started feeling really on edge when I got home and I don't even understand why. I'm emotionally unaware I guess, idk.
Honestly, I kinda know how you feel. Usually for me, I start tearing up for no good reason.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know I shared my progress with drawing my PM partners digitally yesterday, but I would greatly appreciate some advice on colors I could use as well as general feedback.
The colors are all pretty good imo. The propeller could be colored in though. Green or red would be pretty nice choices for it.
Here's to hopefully tomorrow for FP5 if not then hopefully Wednesday, Thursday or next week.
You know they aren’t about to drop fighter five tomorrow right? We might get the announcement of the direct but we won’t get the direct tomorrow

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Honestly, I kinda know how you feel. Usually for me, I start tearing up for no good reason.
For me, it's moreso being tense and even angry at times. And, along with that... when I AM angry, I'm not even mad at anyone... I just feel frustrated and emotionally "red".

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bruh, Disney Stans are the worst. Absolutely tearing into Missing Link for beating out 3 Disney films, even those they were all sequel cash grabs.

Like, put some respect on Laika. They made Coraline for the love of God.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Bruh, Disney Stans are the worst. Absolutely tearing into Missing Link for beating out 3 Disney films, even those they were all sequel cash grabs.

To be entirely fair, as someone who thinks Frozen is mediocre at best, Forzen II is like, way better.

But yeah, I'm sure Missing Link deserved it more. By far.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Another double update folks, Marsa & Kenro update.
View attachment 255817
Trying to adjust their propotions as best I can. Holiday are coming to a end for me, so work will slow down a bit for a while, but rest assure I will continue working on them.

AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@Guh-Huzzah! ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 ,@JDCabrera ,@Noipoi ,@Dyllybirdy ,@KarneraMythos & @Tako Tuesday
:) Sorry for the late reply, KEEP IT UP! :D And take all the time you need, my friend!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
To be entirely fair, as someone who thinks Frozen is mediocre at best, Forzen II is like, way better.

But yeah, I'm sure Missing Link deserved it more. By far.
I mean, if you preferred a Disney movie, that's fine, but I moreso hate the fact that those people only act like Disney and Pixar are the only animation company that exists, and refuse to give other studios any love. Even if they are award winning studios.

Like, some honestly believe the Lion King remake deserved it more. A remake that's straight up worse than the original.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Since her shell is red, maybe a green bandana for contrast? As for what holds her hair, maybe green too, to keep it simple And maybe you could try with the propeller being blue? xD Sorry if I cannot go deeply into color theory, I am still learning some more about it even to this day.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Kingdom Hearts DLC is coming out soon. Thinking it's about time I boot it back up again to finally get Ultima for Critical Mode NG+.

Dunno if I'll get to the DLC on launch day, though. Depends on if I have the time for it, I might have to wait a few weeks.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I heard first it was all a dream but if it was "They were playing a game the whole time" that would be even worse
I looked it up. It's an Isekai. Like, that is legit the stupidest ****ing thing.

They should've leaned into the fantasy aspect like the games do but they just follow what's trendy. Dumb as hell.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

The Disney fandom Is honestly one of if not THE most defensive fandom I've ever seen tbh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Emily Rogers who hasn’t really said much in recent times is reporting two new Wii U ports are coming.

She didn’t know which but that they were in the way.

What do you all think is coming if true? I’m predicting 3D World and TW101.

Although if no BOTW this year then maybe they could put wind waker out again with some new things to attract attention but I don’t know if I see it

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Isekai's are legit one of the worst genres to spring up in the past decade IMO. VERY few of them do anything interesting with it, and they always devolve into "Lol look here guys, living in this world is like mah RPG vidya gaemz! Good thing I was an EPIC GAMER back on earth!" and then every woman in the nearest vicinity wants to have the main guy's babies.

Granted, as I previously said, there are a few that have done good stuff with the idea (mostly comedies that don't take themselves seriously), but I straight up am sick of the genre.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Emily Rogers who hasn’t really said much in recent times is reporting two new Wii U ports are coming.

Although if no BOTW this year then maybe they could put wind waker out again with some new things to attract attention but I don’t know if I see it
Listen, imma level with ya, if it was Wonderful 101 I'd lose my **** and I'd probably be playing that game nonstop for the next year, but I'm thinking it's either the two Zelda games or 3D World and Pikmin 3.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Wind waker and Wind waker

Isekai's are legit one of the worst genres to spring up in the past decade IMO. VERY few of them do anything interesting with it, and they always devolve into "Lol look here guys, living in this world is like mah RPG vidya gaemz! Good thing I was an EPIC GAMER back on earth!" and then every woman in the nearest vicinity wants to have the main guy's babies.

Granted, as I previously said, there are a few that have done good stuff with the idea (mostly comedies that don't take themselves seriously), but I straight up am sick of the genre.
I do like the general concept of isekai stories, but the execution in modern ones mostly sucks.

My favorite show of all time was an isekai, and it didn't rely on harem stuff, Digimon Adventure is still a fun action adventure series to this day.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Listen, imma level with ya, if it was Wonderful 101 I'd lose my **** and I'd probably be playing that game nonstop for the next year, but I'm thinking it's either the two Zelda games or 3D World and Pikmin 3.
There are not too many games I would double dip for, but tw101 absolutely deserves. Fun gameplay, brilliant characters and voice acting, hilarious dialog, it was criminal that it undersold and was only hindered by the Wii U and it’s lack of marketing And success.

It needs more people to play it and honestly I want wonder red in smash too.

Pikmin is a pretty good possibility too. I could see that easily get a collection with the other two games instead though to build hype for a Pikmin 4. 3D World and Zelda probably are the most likely ones to be ported over.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Mario and Zelda would be nice.

Pikmin was fun but I'm not sure if it's a game I want to play through again.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Re Zero, think thats its name, Shield Hero and The Devil Is a Part Timer are pretty good ones
edit: I forgot Saga Of Tanya The Evil counts as an isekai and its great

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm probably gonna get the MUA3 DLC at somepoint. At the very least, I'll mess around with the Marvel Knights characters, because I can see myself running Punisher and Morbius with Spider-Man and Venom, but I'll get said DLC a little bit later.

Until then, I'll just work towards beating NG+ and getting Symbiote Spider-Man eventually. But I'll need my team to be at like lvl 90 to make the challenges easier.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So, I'm working on setting the Poke Dex for the region my evil team would be set in. After collecting all the Pokemon originally in Pokken, all the Pokemon my admins requested, and all the necessary evolutions, this is the list I've come up with.
  1. Charmander
  2. Charmeleon
  3. Charizard*^
  4. Pichu
  5. Pikachu^
  6. Raichu
  7. Machop
  8. Machoke
  9. Machamp^
  10. Gastly
  11. Haunter
  12. Gengar*^
  13. Mew
  14. Mewtwo
  15. Shadow Mewtwo (Evolve by Leveling Up Mewtwo while it's holding a Shadow Synergy Stone)
  16. Suicune
  17. Treecko
  18. Grovyle
  19. Sceptile*
  20. Torchic
  21. Combusken
  22. Blaziken*
  23. Ralts
  24. Kirlia
  25. Gardevoir*
  26. Gible
  27. Gabite
  28. Garchomp*
  29. Riolu
  30. Lucario*
  31. Sneasel
  32. Weavile
  33. Litwick
  34. Lampent
  35. Chandelure
  36. Fennekin
  37. Braixen
  38. Delphox
  39. Darkrai
  40. Scyther
  41. Scizor*
  42. Croagunk
  43. Toxicroak
  44. Piplup
  45. Prinplup
  46. Empoleon
  47. Rowlet
  48. Dartrix
  49. Decidueye
  50. Honedge
  51. Doublade
  52. Aegislash
  53. Squirtle
  54. Wartortle
  55. Blastoise*
  56. Emolga
  57. Snivy
  58. Servine
  59. Serperior
  60. Lapras^
  61. Froakie
  62. Frogadier
  63. Greninja
  64. Eevee^
  65. Vaporeon
  66. Jolteon
  67. Flareon
  68. Espeon
  69. Umbreon
  70. Leafeon
  71. Glaceon
  72. Sylveon
  73. Jirachi
  74. Whimsicott
  75. Vulpix
  76. Ninetales
  77. Misdreavus
  78. Mismagius
  79. Farfetch’d
  80. Sirfetch’d
  81. Voltorb
  82. Electrode
  83. Rotom
  84. Togepi
  85. Togetic
  86. Togekiss
  87. Dratini
  88. Dragonair
  89. Dragonite
  90. Victini
  91. Pachirisu
  92. Magikarp
  93. Gyrados*
  94. Cubone
  95. Marowak
  96. Diglett
  97. Dugtrio
  98. Magnemite
  99. Magneton
  100. Magnezone
  101. Wooper
  102. Quagsire
  103. Reshiram
  104. Cresselia
  105. Yveltal
  106. Latios*
  107. Litten
  108. Torracat
  109. Incineroar
  110. Popplio
  111. Brionne
  112. Primarina
  113. Rayquaza*
  114. Mimikyu
  115. Celebi
  116. Wailmer
  117. Wailord
  118. Azurill
  119. Marill
  120. Azumarill
  121. Mantyke
  122. Mantine
  123. Remoraid
  124. Octillery
  125. Ducklett
  126. Swanna
  127. Phantump
  128. Trevenant
  129. Dhelmise
  130. Pawniard
  131. Bisharp
  132. Sableye*
  133. Carvanha
  134. Sharpedo*
  135. Scraggy
  136. Scrafty
  137. Sandile
  138. Krokorok
  139. Krookodile
  140. Tyrunt
  141. Tyrantrum
  142. Bagon
  143. Shelgon
  144. Salamance
  145. Noibat
  146. Noivern
  147. Deino
  148. Zweilous
  149. Hydreigon
  150. Trapinch
  151. Vibrava
  152. Flygon
  153. Grimer
  154. Muk
  155. Zubat
  156. Golbat
  157. Crobat
  158. Skorupi
  159. Drapion
  160. Venipede
  161. Whirlipede
  162. Scolipede
  163. Skrelp
  164. Dragalge
  165. Hoopa
  166. Duskull
  167. Dusclops
  168. Dusknoir
  169. Yamask
  170. Cofagrigus
  171. Shuppet
  172. Banette*
  173. Milcery
  174. Alcremie^
  175. Diancie*
  176. Hatenna
  177. Hattrem
  178. Hatterene^
*=Has Mega Evolution
^=Has Gigantamax Form
There will be original pokemon both created by me and by people who submit ideas in my form in my sugnature. But I haven't completly nailed them all down yet, so let's just say there are like, 100 blank spaces for new Pokemon.

So what other Pokemon from other regions should I add? Are there any obvious problems with what's already there? Please respond. I want to try to get this project done before I start classes again.

Also, please submit more Pokemon ideas. Please.
Add:
  • Vulpix and Ninetales
  • Buneary and Lopunny
  • Pancham and Pangoro
  • Smeargle
  • Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior
  • Dreepy, Drakloak, Dragapult
I wish I lived in a fictional sitcom like the big bang theory. Then I could play with government grade tech and brilliant women would throw themselves at me too. :glare:
That's.....quite ambitious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom