• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"I'll take a double triple Stacker King, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim."

-some customer at BK

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Unrelated to anything happening here, I wish the Lio and Galo ship was canon
fan ships remind me about how netflix voltron was threatened by a stan who supposedly had official documents leaking an entire season that would've been exposed unless they made a ship canon

never up to no good :186:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Netflix Voltron?

We don't talk about that.

In all honesty, it was ok, but the fan reactions were horrible. I say this as someone who liked Klance and didn't have a single ship become canon lol

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"I'll take a double triple Stacker King, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim."

-some customer at BK
sounds like you just copy/pasted the bubble bass order

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
fan ships remind me about how netflix voltron was threatened by a stan who supposedly had official documents leaking an entire season that would've been exposed unless they made a ship canon

never up to no good :186:
I mean you cant just have one character willing to give the other the kiss of life and not have them be canon:228:

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Honestly, when it comes to shipping, I feel really badly for those like me who mostly just ship cute things innocently and don't mean harm by it at all and just love two characters interacting.

But, of course, it's an easy pavement toward fantasy and with fantasy comes intense ostracism from reality if not managed with sensible expectations.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Different narratives. Some people interpret scenes in different ways.

Most men are seen as brothers or close friends, and most girls are the same. Only the deviants who pervert the love of same-sex affairs and those who just wish to see some representation will yearn for more. Also people who may interpret things as clues or hints toward a relationship.

Only one of these stances are kind of gross. The others are perfectly fine interpretations until there is confirmation of a romantic relationship or otherwise.

So please don't press any further lol

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Different narratives. Some people interpret scenes in different ways.

Most men are seen as brothers or close friends, and most girls are the same. Only the deviants who pervert the love of same-sex affairs and those who just wish to see some representation will yearn for more.

Only one of these stances are kind of gross. The others are perfectly fine interpretations until there is confirmation of a romantic relationship or otherwise.

So please don't press any further lol
I call it a kiss because, man,they spent a pretty long time on the shot of them giving lip contact and it was a bit to long for CPR, but Ive never given CPR so idk how long you are supposed to give the other person air for

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want a game like Pikmin but you control blobs of goo, and when you kill enemies or destroy part of the environment it is absorbed into your goo, growing larger. With your goal being to absorb and corrupt each of the levels completely until the whole planet is absorbed into your goo.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Bruh, how about engaging in some conversation before copy and pasting the same message to 20 different threads asking people to read your giant essay-long idea and critique it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On a related note above. There should be a game where you can play as an apex predator both prehistoric and current.

Options being tyrannosaurus rex, deinonychus, saber-toothed cat, crocodile, great white shark, tiger, grizzly bear, wolf, etc. Pretty much like Jaws: Unleashed or Maneater except it involves just an predator in its environment trying to survive.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Today is the day that I am...

View attachment 255662

And I'm gonna begin binge-watching this series just because :p
In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to my family coming up for my birthday weekend. I've missed them and it's gonna be a fun time.
sorry I didn’t say anything earlier, but happy birthday dude!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Also people who may interpret things as clues or hints toward a relationship.
Shipping is exactly like Smash Bros speculation.

Most people just do it for fun, but there's always going to be that loud, obnoxious minority who takes it way too seriously and is self-deluded into believing that everything is a hint towards their favorite newcomer/ship no matter how ridiculous it may be, and then they get furious when someone disagrees with them or tries to talk sense.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just got back to work this morning after a roughly two week break. It went well, and I'm glad that I can talk about Star Wars without worrying about spoilers because one student almost immediately spoiled what I thought was one of the coolest (or at least completely unexpected) moments in the movie.

Plus, I got quite a few movies afterwards - I got Spider-Man: Far From Home, John Wick Chapter 3, and Once Upon a Time In Hollywood while shopping around, and when I got home, I got the Goonies and the Big Short as late Christmas presents (they were from my sister, but they hadn't been delivered at Christmas time). I haven't seen either of the last two (I saw the first three in theaters), and I'm surprised at how many big-name actors are in the Big Short. (Christian Bale, Steve Carell, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt...)

I'll probably watch a movie this afternoon, though I'm not sure if I'll go with one of those, the Godfather Part 2, or the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I want a game like Pikmin but you control blobs of goo, and when you kill enemies or destroy part of the environment it is absorbed into your goo, growing larger. With your goal being to absorb and corrupt each of the levels completely until the whole planet is absorbed into your goo.
Ever heard of the Katamari series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom