• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Where’s Chris red field to handle boulders when when we need him?

D

Deleted member

PM PapaGenos, he knows about new super smash bros,

In his own words he said
WOW!

You legit have like an entire game planned out here! thats awesome!

it looks cool to me from what I read!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

This look like a job for Aquaman Chris Redfield!

:yeahboi:

Sorry, I had to.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway here’s a funny story from when I was trying to do trades last night:

I was offering a shiny stuffl and this person goes what’s that? They go to look it up and come back with a picture of cubchoo and an emoji that made them seem skeptical of my claim.

I was like lmao? How did you see stuffl and find cubchoo in google and why did you doubt my claim.

They were probably trolling but it was kinda of funny ngl

D

Deleted member

Apparently one of my brother’s friends learned how to play Smash better from me. :v
This is coming from said friend’s parents, so uh.. interesting, I guess

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
the what now?
Chihuahua roster? Haven't heard of it before.
Just the fan roster of a particularly pretentious member of the fandom. You’d have to look it up for yourself. Boulder’s reminded me of it, but thankfully, he’s not nearly as aggressive when presenting it to others. A bit eager, yes, but nowhere near as jerkish.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just the fan roster of a particularly pretentious member of the fandom. You’d have to look it up for yourself. Boulder’s reminded me of it, but thankfully, he’s not nearly as aggressive when presenting it to others. A bit eager, yes, but nowhere near as jerkish.
Wait, was that the on Gamefaqs that pretty much cut out like 80% of the roster for some absolutely terrible replacements?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My mother just gave me 100 dollars as a kings day gift so I gave in and bought the persona dancing bundle just to play Persona 4 dancing.

D

Deleted member

You still do it. :V
Not as much as I used too :p

I still regret spamming that stuff everywhere, but I’ve moved on.
It’s not like I can’t talk about the TCGs I like period, just I’m trying to not make the same mistake I did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wait was that the guy that called the third parties evil and added characters like freaking Lana from Sun & Moon?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright I'm done for real this time. I'm going to bed.

So everyone, quiet the **** down, chill out, go drink a cold refreshment. I don't want to be woken up for any reason. Should I be awakened, I will think about punishing you all severely.

But no serious, peace. See y'all later.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Link it please.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77071304

Mind you, this is before the DLC (or Ken and Incineroar) was announced or released; going by their roster (and their comment that "Third parties are all evil. They are all gone. It's for the best."), they'd probably cut all of those characters as well.

As someone who's not a fan of large amounts of cuts, and someone who is a fan of the third party characters that have been added to Smash, it's a pretty terrible roster.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
According to my family the ass is too big and the legs have no shape on my sculpture. Also have no clue how to make tiny glasses lmao.
How are y’all doing tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom