• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
yeah, no logos + using piranha plant's color just means it's still being updated

don't think they'd give away anything extra before its due time
At one point the Japanese site removed that part of it. And now the English site has it up.

If it isn't an error, it's the worst kept secret on the site. XD

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Oh man, imagine day 1 Erdrick mains, and they spam the selfdestruct move for easy cheese kills.

It'll be Android 16 in FighterZ all over again.
You might be able to see if they’re planning on using it by watching to see if they menu to it in the spells menu, which would make it easier to dodge.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
At one point the Japanese site removed that part of it. And now the English site has it up.

If it isn't an error, it's the worst kept secret on the site. XD
iirc it's just what happens when you paste in new character blocks into the existing table (you can try it yourself on inspect element) - they put in the two new ones for hero/banjo, but didn't remove the two previous question mark placeholder blocks/the site didn't update in time to reflect them doing so

i'd like it to mean something because it looks good for echoes like kasumi, but i think this was just a genuine formatting error

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pamepurr has an ability that lets it collect the first failed pokeball.

That’s kind of neat

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Guys, imagine Erdrick's top tier taunting game. Think about it, you're about to three stock someone, so you just selfdestruct when they're about to die. Turn yourself into metal just to flex on your opponent. Just cycle through menus just to annoy your opponent.

He might be the most disrespectful character in the game.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
"companies involved in the fighters pass can't talk about smash if they're under NDA"
grant kirkhope:

1560279413947.png

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm betting on them somehow making Zelda the damsel in distress again, but if they don't...

Well, I can't look at her new and not want her to be playable. Don't with our hearts like this, Nintendo. I know you're just going to lock her up in a dungeon for 99% of the game again.
I have a feeling that they cut her hair to avoid it clipping through everything as a playable character.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Hey in the DQ hero trailer theres a giant flying whale when they briefly showed the stage, I had to do a double take since I thought it was the Wind Fish from Zelda. Can any DQ veterans, tell me what this flying creature is?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Banjo and Kazooie being revealed at E3 was a surprise, but definitely a welcome one. He and Kazooie really look expressive.

On that note, isn't Kazooie the only female DLC character so far, technically speaking?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Banjo in Smash
BOTW 2
Animal Crossing: LOST
Corgi Pokemon
Freddy Freaker Pokemon

I can’t handle this amount of hype, quite frankly it’s unhealthy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey in the DQ hero trailer theres a giant flying whale when they briefly showed the stage, I had to do a double take since I thought it was the Wind Fish from Zelda. Can any DQ veterans, tell me what this flying creature is?
Moreover, can any DQ veterans tell me what that stage even is? I have no clue.

Also, I believe it’s DLC SPIRIT BOARD PREDICTION TIME!!! Also music but whatever.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Does that mean no Celebi?
Assuming she isn't in the Galar dex (which tbh isn't likely) then yes she will be cut.

Pretty much ruins the meaning of Gotta Catch em' All.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Banjo and Kazooie being revealed at E3 was a surprise, but definitely a welcome one. He and Kazooie really look expressive.

On that note, isn't Kazooie the only female DLC character so far, technically speaking?
Huh i guess you're right. Too bad we didn't get Female Erdrick, I'd like to have a fully playable Female character for DLC.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

Anyway I can't wait for the juxtaposition of this goofy cartoon bear fighting Cloud on Dracula's Castle

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom