• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The day is finally here huh?

Merry Christmas guys, it's been a wild year, but it's always been great to hang out here, enjoy the holidays!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hoo boi, I just ****ing obliterated one of my neighbors at MTG using my Chulane EDH deck.

Turning a **** ton simple 1/1 chump blockers into massive 6/6s that my opponent must block with everything against is fun!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also fire emblem heroes gave out 9 summoning tickets for Christmas from Santa sothis which was pretty cool since they ha met done anything on Christmas specifically before.

Pokémon masters upped. Their game with a free 1000 gems and then bringing in a bingo system that basically gave you 12000 gems on login.

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Merry Christmas everyone!

“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!”

D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas everyone!

“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!”
That’s why I always try to do any kind of good thing for the people around me, as small as it may be.

D

Deleted member

I got’sa me a total of $75 dollars just sitting in my wallet atm because all the stores near me are closed for Christmas. I just want to buy my brother a gift for his birthday 2 weeks from now dammit!

D

Deleted member

Wademan94 Wademan94 yup, the datamine was real:

2927F6CF-24C2-4562-8D0E-69693B3033FD.jpeg

Seems like we will get more free DLC through Medusa, Black Bolt and the newly leaked costumes.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and everyone else who cares. My thoughts on Cuphead:
Hard, but not impossible. Most of my deaths were of human error, like using the dash function too much, pressing the wrong button, and such.
The soundtrack is good. The visuals are amazing.
I got the spreadshot and the smoke bomb. The spreadshot did wonders on bosses, and the Smoke Bomb is just great all around. I know later on you get a charge shot like the Mega Buster in Mega Man, so I might try that out.
I also got the first Super, but I never used it.

Overall, very fun game.

D

Deleted member

Hard, but not impossible. Most of my deaths were of human error, like using the dash function too much, pressing the wrong button, and such.
I got the spreadshot and the smoke bomb. The spreadshot did wonders on bosses, and the Smoke Bomb is just great all around. I know later on you get a charge shot like the Mega Buster in Mega Man, so I might try that out.

Overall, very fun game.
Glad to read you liked it!

View attachment 254496

Happy Holidays you goddamn Hooligans
Thanks Noipoi!

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Hey guys! I just wanted to share a very heartwarming Etika tribute from none other than the SiIvaGunner team. I know the Smash community still has a gaping hole in it, one that nobody else could really fill. This rip really was the most tasteful way SiIvaGunner could've went about including him as a part of King for Another Day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas, ya crazies. Hope everyone's having a fantastic holiday.
Indeed I am.

An awesome huge leak for UA3 has dropped online and I’m playing Jedi Fallen Order while I eat my favourite cookies and talk with some of the cool people on this site.

I feel really great.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Overall, very fun game.
I'm glad you like it! And yeah, the Charge Shot is one of the best weapons in the game. I definitely recommend going for it next. Weapons work better for some bosses more than they do others, and the Charge Shot is good for almost every boss.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Right now I’m sitting in bed being bored while I wait for lunch (I haven’t even eaten breakfast yet so I’m starving, but I also have the good sense to not just eat candy and/or cookies before my actual meal...)

I could be chatting with my family, but my brother and his girlfriend are here and that leaves me kind of crowded out in terms of conversation.
IDK how people who invite their entire extended families manage that...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Heyyy, coming here to say, for the occasion, I made a christmas level on SMM2! It's a pretty simple level, atleast compared to my other one, but if you try it, I hope you like it! On that said, here it is:

Late for Christmas!

6MP-QL7-FMF

Also, for those wondering, I named it like that because, well, I'm a bit late on it, so, I figure it be funny to name it like that. :p

D

Deleted member

Heyyy, coming here to say, for the occasion, I made a christmas level on SMM2! It's a pretty simple level, atleast compared to my other one, but if you try it, I hope you like it! On that said, here it is:

Late for Christmas!

6MP-QL7-FMF

Also, for those wondering, I named it like that because, well, I'm a bit late on it, so, I figure it be funny to name it like that. :p
I seriously need to get Mario Maker 2 now that I have Switch Online, ngl.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I seriously need to get Mario Maker 2 now that I have Switch Online, ngl.
SMM2, poor multiplayer online aside, is probably one of the game that really make the Switch Online worth it. Just for sharing & playing other people's levels.

So yeah, I recommend it, if you're interested in playing/making levels of course.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My younger sister got me a bunch of candy.
My older sister got me Hollow Knight and Celeste.

My mom...got me a Stitch shirt she already got me. She must have forgotten she already had.

I'm not upset about it though. If anything I kind of find it funny. I'll probably just return it to the store in secret and get something else.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!! Hope y'all have a damn good one.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw, if you wodner what I got for christmas, welp, to put it short, I got something that will really help me as a artist, and that is:

A Tablet Graphic.

And the thing is....I got it a bit earlier than intented, buuuut I'm still really happy about it, and I feel like I will go much further now as a artist (no rush tho, let's keep it fun)

If you're curious, I did test it quit a bit and this is what I got:
test tablet 7.jpg

First of all:

ABS & Aurane Aurane

Second of all:

Yes, her right arm angle look weird, but I'm already working on a way to make it look more natural, as seen here:
test tablet 72.jpg

In all regards too, I'm really happy with this first try, and while I still have lots of do and mistakes to fix, I hope I continue to improve and be able to show you some really cool drawing made by me. :)

Now that's said, let's tag:
AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@JDCabrera , Noipoi Noipoi , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! &@SomebodyOnceToldMeTheWoooooorldIsGonnaRollMe

Hope you like it!^^

D

Deleted member

Btw, if you wodner what I got for christmas, welp, to put it short, I got something that will really help me as a artist, and that is:

A Tablet Graphic.

And the thing is....I got it a bit earlier than intented, buuuut I'm still really happy about it, and I feel like I will go much further now as a artist (no rush tho, let's keep it fun)

If you're curious, I did test it quit a bit and this is what I got:

First of all:

ABS & Aurane Aurane

Second of all:

Yes, her right arm angle look weird, but I'm already working on a way to make it look more natural, as seen here:

In all regards too, I'm really happy with this first try, and while I still have lots of do and mistakes to fix, I hope I continue to improve and be able to show you some really cool drawing made by me. :)

Now that's said, let's tag:
AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@JDCabrera , Noipoi Noipoi , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos ,@Taylor F , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! &@SomebodyOnceToldMeTheWoooooorldIsGonnaRollMe

Hope you like it!^^
So far I like what I see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom