• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I got Pokemon Sword for Christmas (among other things I'll bring up later). I don't know which starter to choose, as I like them all about the same and I have a Pokemon I want to put on my team of that type anyways (Roserade, Centiskorch, Dreadnaw)

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Well, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Natal, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale, Веселое рождество, Καλά Χριστούγεννα, God Jul, Hyvää joulua, Frohe Wachnachten, Kilisimasi fiefia, Manuia le Kerisimasi, hope everyone has a great Christmas/winter holiday.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I got Pokemon Sword for Christmas (among other things I'll bring up later). I don't know which starter to choose, as I like them all about the same and I have a Pokemon I want to put on my team of that type anyways (Roserade, Centiskorch, Dreadnaw)
Well, you could still add those Pokemon with your starter for their secondary typings.

Not a huge dilemma to be honest.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Pokemon Sword and Shield Double Pack, Sonic Mania, Snake amiibo, Squirtle amiibo, Pichu amiibo, Simon amiibo, Ivysaur amiibo, Beast Wars II DVD Boxset(minus the literal box), Quest: Brian Journey's Booklet, Frankenstein Pajamas(top, bottom), 2 Sweatshirt, Longshirt, Snoopy Reindeer Ornament, Flannel Pants

And here's my second part. I got some more stuff coming tonight. Later stuff still in the mail(3 of the 4 items I know what they are. But I got a perfect plan too, like having the two Quest-related items opened separately since I've gotten my nephews(though not nieces) into the Quest series).

@Bakugan2556 Ouch. Though really, the most annoying thing is that the A.I. is really hard to go against, so unlocking the basic characters is a pain. Spirits are their own thing, though I have barely done anything but Classic. Maybe Smash 3DS spoiled me or something. The last console version I had a ton of fun going through to get everything was Brawl. Maybe the lack of Target Test(variations) affected me. I dunno. It could be that the first three adventure-like modes spoiled me too?(Adventure, SSE, Smash Run).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Gaming chair
Switch Carry case with card and sD card holders with adjustable stand
Hello Kitty. cup
Lush Bath products
More Swich dock shields, Mario and Zelda versions
a keepsake box
and best of all, a tweet from the layton twitter

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mom says I got a mha hoodie coming too
more weeb merch yay :D
I had two leftover amiibo I didn't know what they are. I'm opening them later in front of my niece and nephews. I also got Holy Magic Century(German), Questing Mage T-Shirt, and Hiryu No Ken Densetsu coming later. And a mystery gift otherwise. Going to be fun this year. Those kids love amiibo, and I got all my nieces and nephews into the Quest series. Me being a kid at heart helps too.

D

Deleted member

“Soundwave Superior. Bayformers Soundwave inferior”

C579D0BF-A0AE-4D9E-9B9A-CB281CB4EBCC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
just discovered the LINE Stickers Nintendo released and all I can say is
Yoshi_(Thank_You)_-_Super_Mario_Sticker.gif

This has a double meaning because my god Rosalina is slaying me with her attitude right here

Serious_Rosalina_-_Super_Mario_Sticker.gif

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I don't think so. They got Daisy taking a selfie with Peach and Daisy reading a book, and of course a few Peach things, but no Pauline :(

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
no games this year, mostly clothes and other necessities, which I'm perfectly fine with

tho I also got some earbuds, which I was in desperate need of

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pokemon Sword and Shield Double Pack, Sonic Mania, Snake amiibo, Squirtle amiibo, Pichu amiibo, Simon amiibo, Ivysaur amiibo, Beast Wars II DVD Boxset(minus the literal box), Quest: Brian Journey's Booklet, Frankenstein Pajamas(top, bottom), 2 Sweatshirt, Longshirt, Snoopy Reindeer Ornament, Flannel Pants

And here's my second part. I got some more stuff coming tonight. Later stuff still in the mail(3 of the 4 items I know what they are. But I got a perfect plan too, like having the two Quest-related items opened separately since I've gotten my nephews(though not nieces) into the Quest series).

@Bakugan2556 Ouch. Though really, the most annoying thing is that the A.I. is really hard to go against, so unlocking the basic characters is a pain. Spirits are their own thing, though I have barely done anything but Classic. Maybe Smash 3DS spoiled me or something. The last console version I had a ton of fun going through to get everything was Brawl. Maybe the lack of Target Test(variations) affected me. I dunno. It could be that the first three adventure-like modes spoiled me too?(Adventure, SSE, Smash Run).
Actually they nerfed the CPUs when it came to unlocking characters

D

Deleted member

wel, I shoulda made it clear my save data wasn’t deleted or something, but just that I got a new switch(just for me hehe) and now I have to do everything all over again!
Good thing I didn’t buy the dlc when I had the chance :v

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Actually they nerfed the CPUs when it came to unlocking characters
Last time I played they weren't heavily nerfed(I think there was one more nerf after I did all my stuff, but I might be wrong). They actually required effort to unlock. I got it... after PP was out, I think? Or at least that's when I tried to unlock stuff.

Zelda walloped me many times. Palutena was easier in comparison.

wel, I shoulda made it clear my save data wasn’t deleted or something, but just that I got a new switch(just for me hehe) and now I have to do everything all over again!
Ah, that makes sense. Note my reply to the other quote too. The A.I. should still be difficult, though nowhere near as ridiculous from the base game. Like, that's fine for Level 9 computers or 9.9 Classic, though. If they aren't tough as nails, then your A.I. is too weak.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wait can't you connect the systems to make it recognize your account? It won't help for a physical copy of the game but you can make a cloud save if you have NSO and then connect the systems to redownload the save

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On another note. Dad and I are waiting for my sister to come home which will be little under 2 hours. We chose to wait for her until opening our presents. But so far I got a MonsterVerse Godzilla figure that came with an atomic breath and a Torontos Raptors long sleeved sweater. Also over $100.

Also while being at my grandpa's and getting home. Sophie was the usual little rebel again and made a mess in my house. I thought she got into my new Godzilla figure but she only chewed up the bottom piece of the atomic breath. What a relief. Still had to discipline her as usual though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'll probably plug in Sword and Shield tomorrow, if only to get the DLC right away. Not sure if I can really focus on that along with other stuff I might get.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is a full list of what I got for Christmas.

Pokemon Shield
Cuphead for the Switch
A Cuphead action figure
Some money
The Garfield Treasury book
Five Nights At Freddy’s: Sister Location
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
A custom made profile picture
A new mouse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.