• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
is crimas

and like that, the padoru virus has 24 hours left until eradication

MainJPW

M.T.A
He knows when you are sleeping,
He knows when you're on the can,
He'll hunt you down and blast your ass from here to Pakistan.
Oh...
You'd better not breathe, you'd better not move,
You're better off dead, I'm telling you, dude.
Santa Claus is gunning you down!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Because I have no one to celebrate Christmas with, I've spent my day catching up on games on my backlog.

One of the games I picked? DuckTales Remastered.

Being a huge fan of the 2017 reboot, imagine my surprise when I reached the Moon stage only to hear...

Della Duck's theme. And it's not just this once either - they use this motif for her a lot, including:
In her lullaby to her children: Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

I'd never played DuckTales before, so this was a huge shocker to me. I'm kinda hyped as **** right now haha!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
christmas.png

:> Well, I hope you guys are having a wonderful Christmas time alongside your family and friends~! xD I am freaking tired, but I had to doodle this quickly just to get it out of my head. xD Roidley knows that sharing is caring so, he couldn't help himself but to share his scarf with his Big Bro.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ayyyy shiny Toxel!

It’s a Christmas miracle.
Nice! Did you find it randomly, hatch it or use the exploit for raids to get it to pop up?
I wonder if you can soft reset for shiny fossils, or if it has to be several revives.
im pretty sure you can just reset the same fossil and it will be different each time. That’s how it usually works

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merry Christmas to all of you! May it be a wonderful day for each and every one of you!

Because I have no one to celebrate Christmas with, I've spent my day catching up on games on my backlog.

One of the games I picked? DuckTales Remastered.

Being a huge fan of the 2017 reboot, imagine my surprise when I reached the Moon stage only to hear...

Della Duck's theme. And it's not just this once either - they use this motif for her a lot, including:
In her lullaby to her children: Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

I'd never played DuckTales before, so this was a huge shocker to me. I'm kinda hyped as **** right now haha!
The Moon theme is pretty famous among general DuckTales fans and many Disney fans. It's such a beloved and iconic tune from the original game that it naturally got extra care when it was remixed, remastered and extended for it's remake, and no doubt contributed to it's incorporation in the reboot of the show the games were based off of.

Amazingly enough, someone actually perfectly called this, way, way in advance of the reveal.

According to the video description, this dude made this beautiful remix of the Moon theme as a fanmade Della Duck theme song because the fanbase kept talking and joking about the possibility of it back then, and he didn't even remotely suspect that the Moon theme would actually be Della's leitmotif when she debuted proper. Imagine predicting something like this so perfectly, haha.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Merry Christmas everyone! I’m excited to see what you all got. I’ll post my stash later, once my parents wake up.
C8BD4400-4B1C-4019-8504-4BF12FA8423B.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My friends on Steam gifted me FNAF 4, FNAF: Sister Location, Sonic 2, and Sonic Mania.

Madlads.

(Also I got Pokemon shield and i love it aaa)

D

Deleted member

My friends on Steam gifted me FNAF 4, FNAF: Sister Location, Sonic 2, and Sonic Mania.

Madlads.

(Also I got Pokemon shield and i love it aaa)
Pokémon Shield will likely come to my house on the second day of Christmas.

And yes, we have two days of Christmas in Spain.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mamboo07: "And here we see the beautiful city of Sicily-"
"Hey look, a dragon!"
Mamboo07: "Dragon? Nonsense. There hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years!
3dpwg0y1qm641.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thank you! Taylor got it for me! I also got Cuphead for the Switch, so I can play it on the go now. It’s downloading now.
Glad to hear you got the Switch port!

I think it is one of the best game ports for the Switch! Constant 60fps with great resolution.

D

Deleted member

“Christmas Chocolate, EJECT!”
771E65D0-255A-44B6-AF44-247A2D4A2195.jpeg

“Operation: Sweet Christmas Breakfast”

Merry Christmas to you guys! It is on this day that King Jesus, our Lord and Savior, was born.

This is what I found under my tree:

Got something for y'all before I leave...

Sayonara! :lucina:
I have that amiibo too and I love it!

My friend drew art of a character I voice as a Christmas gift! I'm definitely keeping this as my profile picture.
I really like it.

D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas to you guys! It is on this day that King Jesus, our Lord and Savior, was born.

This is what I found under my tree:

Got something for y'all before I leave...

Sayonara! :lucina:
those hats on the little horns really got me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom