• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Grookey: Adamant/Jolly
Scorbunny: Jolly/Adamant
Sobble: Timid/Modest

Natures that provide no benefits or downsides, like Hardy, work well enough. But natures in game won't really matter until you get to the Battle Tower.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, I had a friend who believed in Santa until she was 20, or was it 18? Either way, yeah, she believed in him for that long.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm happy Santa isn't real. Some fat dude covered in soot, wearing furs, breaking and entering my house to give my kids, "something"? Right.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm happy Santa isn't real. Some fat dude covered in soot, wearing furs, breaking and entering my house to give my kids, "something"? Right.
But Santa is real the way you make it out to be.

To me he's real in a spiritual sense. I see him more as this spiritual being then an physical one. That's what matters and one of the meanings of Christmas in believing.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
But Santa is real the way you make it out to be.

To me he's real in a spiritual sense. I see him more as this spiritual being then an physical one. That's what matters and one of the meanings of Christmas in believing.
I believe I know someone who actually thinks that about Santa, or at least as some sort of metaphysical symbol, if you know what I mean. Just wanted to say.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Solid Snake believes in Santa iirc. If I can't trust his judgement, who can I trust?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

One of my all-time favorite art pieces from Deviantart, perfect for the holiday season. Really appreciate the variety of characters from across the series.​

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Just played the dumbest, funnest game over at my brother in law's family gathering. The aim of the game is that there are a pair of mitts and a pair of dice. People circle around a table where a box is. Counter clockwise, one person has the dice, the person next to them has the mitts. The person with the mitts has to do their best to open said box before the person rolling the dice gets doubles. The person who gets doubles then get the mitts and the next person gets dice,rinse and repeat till the box's contents are available for all to see. You can open the box by any means, the mitts need to be on though.

I elbowed that **** till it caved lmao

D

Deleted member

One of my all-time favorite art pieces from Deviantart, perfect for the holiday season. Really appreciate the variety of characters from across the series.
Oh no, the deviantart flashbacks...no..NO!

Oh, searching Buddyfight brings up a bunch of crap I really don't wanna show here, but eh, this is neat!

_art_request____playing_games_by_zackamperez_dapv0xy-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The game itself is pretty overrated, I agree. I'm just saying the US soundtrack is underrated, as it's JP's soundtrack that gets all the love.
Kudos to the US soundtrack for making an easter egg that wasn't as creepy as one would expect be infamously known as one of the most shocking hidden messages in gaming.

But yeah, the US soundtrack rocks.

D

Deleted member

How I look with a cold that doesn't let me breath right: sad face and laying on bed. Not much else.

How it feels for me to have a cold and one that makes it hard to breath:
a7kebk5jhbnb5hr9wkyg.jpg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nappy's really trying to make a comeback even though he's already been hard exposed of being a pedo, and he's still racking up decent views.

Pokemon fans took the hardest L of 2019. I just can't.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here is a chilling music track for all of you, for Christmas Eve, that is. Sounds like a Christmas track to me.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Nappy's really trying to make a comeback even though he's already been hard exposed of being a pedo, and he's still racking up decent views.

Pokemon fans took the hardest L of 2019. I just can't.
People can't help but disappoint eh?
Wait what? Where?
5K viewers on twitch is where. Because moral integrity is dead.

Last edited:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I like your point, but 5000K is 5 million, and thankfully, that isn't the case.

However, he shouldn't even be raking in 5, let alone 1.
Yeaaah I typo'd big time.

But yes he shouldn't be even scraping 100 viewers. But apparently there are a lot of people out there who can sit and watch a predator play Pokemon for entertainment.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeaaah I typo'd big time.

But yes he shouldn't be even scraping 100 viewers. But apparently there are a lot of people out there who can sit and watch a predator play Pokemon for entertainment.
The sad thing is that most of his viewers are probably kids who don't know what Nappy is. All they see is funny man and Pokemon, and they click on it.

And that's how those kids get lured into pedo traps. Real shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom