• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Since we're talking abiut Sonic, I would like to say that Sonic CD's US soundtrack is underrated. Which is odd, as it has the best opening theme of the entire series.
Sonic CD is honestly extremely overrated, I got headache playing that game originally.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Just to let you know, running optimized Pokemon in single player isn't really a requirement. You can beat most Pokemon games with anything, optimizing is more for postgame and online.
Yup! Every Pokemon game I've played I never had to worry about natures. I don't plan on getting into the competitive scene, or too much of postgame, I just wanted to see if I got lucky.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Sonic CD has gorgeous sprite work and incredble music but the level design is horrible in most cases

I mentioned before that Sonic 06 had better polish than Wacky Workbench and people got incredibly mad despite me being right

A stage that goes out of its way to make the bottom floor shoots you to the top of the level every few seconds, and all the high areas are dead ends you need to climb back down oh and also the background of the stage is a hazard if you haven't noticed yet because they didn't make it actually clear.

Its the epitome of bad game design

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How has everyone's Christmas Eve (And Christmas for those on the other side of the world) been so far? Hopefully good?

I myself went down to my dad's side. Had lot of fun. Going to my mom's side tomorrow.

Noipoi

Howdy!
How has everyone's Christmas Eve (And Christmas for those on the other side of the world) been so far? Hopefully good?

I myself went down to my dad's side. Had lot of fun. Going to my mom's side tomorrow.
We don’t do Christmas :drshrug:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Next time, y’all better be at elf practice.
Sorry, I was elf bowling.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Y'know, with all the Sonic discussion that's popped up, stuff like that is something I really don't get to involved in anymore. My former immaturity was surely rampant when it came to checking on Sonic-related Youtube channels.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sonic CD has gorgeous sprite work and incredble music but the level design is horrible in most cases

I mentioned before that Sonic 06 had better polish than Wacky Workbench and people got incredibly mad despite me being right

A stage that goes out of its way to make the bottom floor shoots you to the top of the level every few seconds, and all the high areas are dead ends you need to climb back down oh and also the background of the stage is a hazard if you haven't noticed yet because they didn't make it actually clear.

Its the epitome of bad game design
This. I'd replay Sonic CD a lot more if it wasn't for that level.

I feel it's the most balanced of the original 16 bit titles, at least in terms of length/difficulty and not needing to clear Special Stages as a requirement for the good ending. Not my favorite, but I do remember sticking with it long enough to unlock the Time Attack trophy in the PS3/360 remaster.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Been good. Been spending a lot of time with family and we ate at Red Lobster. It was very, very good.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Also here’s a bunch of Christmas art on Twitter:

Sorry if any of this was posted before.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My Duel Links revival account has come at a damn good time, they're celebrating a lot of anniversarys and holidays at the same time, which means I get tickets for super rare cards that I usually either have to pay a lot of gems/money-if-i-was-that-desperate or hours of grinding for. The only thing missing is ojamassimilation, which is chazz's level 45 max-out reward. i can do it just fine without it since I have 2 copies of Ojamatch and an extra Ojama Blue from the ticket rewards (literally every other card was useless to me, they're just character poster boy cards and only like 5 are useful tops).

Once I pull XYZ out of this box (I still haven't pulled it yet, it's like gacha knows I need it and I've gone through 120/200 packs, which is 6,000 ****ing gems), everything's pretty much set.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have a question for all of you. Now...

Do any of you still believe in Santa?
I’ve seen him.

One time I was in the shower and Santa came in (there’s a chimney in our bathroom) and he was like “oh **** you’re not supposed to see me!” And I was like “nah it’s cool fam” and he was like “damn, you a real one”. He went and left presents under the toilet and as he turned to leave he said “by the way, nice balls homie” and just like that he was gone.

It was the most magical night of my life.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nope.
i figures it out when I was watching a movie and was like “wait, if adults don’t believe in Santa then where do they think the presents come from?”
I talk about that plot hole all the time. It wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t in so many of those kind of stories.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’ve seen him.

One time I was in the shower and Santa came in (there’s a chimney in our bathroom) and he was like “oh **** you’re not supposed to see me!” And I was like “nah it’s cool fam” and he was like “damn, you a real one”. He went and left presents under the toilet and as he turned to leave he said “by the way, nice balls homie” and just like that he was gone.

It was the most magical night of my life.
This is unironically the best thing I’ve read all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom