• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A

One of my all-time favorite art pieces from Deviantart, perfect for the holiday season. Really appreciate the variety of characters from across the series.​
Based Drawlover. Have you seen her new one?

Making Amy the focus is bold. I like it.

D

Deleted member

That looks goddam awesome!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So there’s yet another raid exploit but this time you can farm any shiny that’s in a rare den.

I’d bet this won’t get patched either

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now I ain’t wunna them there “furries”

But Rouge the Bat??

um uh...
So there’s yet another raid exploit but this time you can farm any shiny that’s in a rare den.

I’d bet this won’t get patched either
Wow how very interesting I’ll have to use this exploit myself one day.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

But Rouge the Bat??

um uh...
Rouge the Bat is an official pass from the Human Society™ of Humans™ as not-furry-to-get-weird-feelings-for-because-they-did-this-on-purpose

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master

I have no issues with Amy being front and center, but I do find it weird that Sonic is completely absent.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

But Rouge the Bat??

um uh...

Wow how very interesting I’ll have to use this exploit myself one day.
The video didn’t seem to post but here’s an explanation. Kinda of crazy that this went unnoticed:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Merry Christmas, Happy December Day, Happy Holidays, Well-Wished Day of Opening Gifts from a Fat Man who Broke into your Home Via your Chimney oh Gosh Call the Cops this isn't Okay I have Rights why do Children like this Creepy Old Guy who Says he Knows when You're Sleeping and knows when You're Awake I'm Pretty Sure this is all Illegal Day.

:)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This game also introduces the concept of dream worlds which means NiGHTS is canon to the Sonic universe...which explains why NiGHTS also appears in the game.
so is wreck-it ralph, big deal

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
FEH finally did it

Anna finally got an alt
Anna alt is sweet, Alfonso and share a duo hero is pretty damn cool too. Sir isn’t too bad either. Lethe is a pretty cool and surprising choice, selkie makes sense though

D

Deleted member

Y'know Etika's death really felt unreal for the longest time and so I always held out hope that those police reports were wrong and that in my mind he was alive and just out in the world living without Youtube but this tribute to him just made something click in my mind that made me realize that was just a fantasy and he's.. dead.

I'm gonna admit this high quality arrangement made me cry as it clicked something inside me so... RIP Desmond Amofah he was a great guy and a great content creator. One of my favorites in-fact. RIP..

Also.. on a happier note.. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's an interesting video that fits with the Holiday.

Honestly, I feel like I should compile these (And a few more) Superhero X-Mas specials. I might make it a tradition or something. Ultimate Spider-Man had like 2 of them. And Static Shock had a pretty solid one.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Got a few gifts already; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic The Movie, Zelda Trivia Book(non-official material), and an Incineroar amiibo.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Y'know Etika's death really felt unreal for the longest time and so I always held out hope that those police reports were wrong and that in my mind he was alive and just out in the world living without Youtube but this tribute to him just made something click in my mind that made me realize that was just a fantasy and he's.. dead.

I'm gonna admit this high quality arrangement made me cry as it clicked something inside me so... RIP Desmond Amofah he was a great guy and a great content creator. One of my favorites in-fact. RIP..

Also.. on a happier note.. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!
I was just about to post this. It was really sad to see what happened to him, it it’s a really. Ice gesture for them to close out king for another day with a tribute to him when he loved the channel and was apart of some of their content before. May he rest in piece

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Just came in to say Merry Christmas for those who celebrate and a good holiday season to those who don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom