• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you're fighting G-Max Snorlax, Zacian is pretty much you're only hope.

G-Max Snorlax is a butt.
Imma use Obstagoon.

Edit: I would use Zacian but you need the Dynamax buff on barriers when in a solo battle with bots. Zacian, fully vested, still can't cut through that barrier without the bots dying first.

Edit 2: that's the 2nd L I got from ilG-Snorlax. First with Zacian (barrier stall and killed my bot allies), then Obstagoon (rock slide -_-).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Used a hack to let me move around freely and turn off the lighting in FNAF VR. Gotta say, it's pretty surreal. Here are a couple of my favorite bits.

84DD73A3-E193-4FCA-B004-836BDD789DF4.jpeg

91768560-3428-4AA3-8413-28DEC0FD770E.jpeg

255ED1CB-6212-40B7-BA8D-C417661FA9D8.jpeg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Imma use Obstagoon.

Edit: I would use Zacian but you need the Dynamax buff on barriers when in a solo battle with bots. Zacian, fully vested, still can't cut through that barrier without the bots dying first.

Edit 2: that's the 2nd L I got from ilG-Snorlax. First with Zacian (barrier stall and killed my bot allies), then Obstagoon (rock slide -_-).
Multiple people need to bring Zacian.

You basically need a full team of legendaries to consistently beat G-Max Snorlax.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Do you ever regret something practically immediately after doing it?

That's what happened with my Sword name. Too late to change it, but it's still really bad.

D

Deleted member

Do you ever regret something practically immediately after doing it?

That's what happened with my Sword name. Too late to change it, but it's still really bad.
My Pokémon Shield name will likely be “Contrera” or simply “JDC”.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
A 5-star G max Snorlax was the hardest fight I've done in the game.

But lv. 80+ Pokemon seem to really crush it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I knew I was in for a time when I selected hard mode and almost died on the Prologue.
i could never do the draconian ****

i can do hard mode when it comes to not being able to buy from shops and other stuff, but this is literally just having RNG **** you over in battle

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Even with Machamp, that was a tense fight.

The big issue we had was that Snorlax was killing the bots. I imagine that the difficulty of this battle is drastically lowered once three members are in a party to fight it with one bot, and the difficulty completely non existant with four end game trainers.

Btw I didn't catch it, so that was all for nothing. Lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Poké Update.

Cheesed the save game until I got a female Scorbunny, and caught a female Wooloo and Skwovent. Also got Gigantamax Meowth from Mystery Gift which should come in handy.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I got the Corsola (thanks Noipoi Noipoi !).

4/6 of my team is gotten (Sobble, Budew, Sizzlepede, and Corsola). Now I need to find a Farfech'd and think about what I want to fill the last slot (maybe Rhyhorn?)

D

Deleted member

SwSh is amazing. Anyone wanna add me, and we can play sometime, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This is just wholesome. I appreciate this post. And it wasn't even directed to me, but still.
Well, I would love to add you as well, just didn’t know if you wanted to add me back. lol I think your awesome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom