• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have seen Ball Guy.

I have witnessed his power with my own two eyes.

Bless.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I've been breeding and trading Sobble all day to give newbies a free starter (and me some more lotto numbers) but I think my timing was off as I got a lot of Japanese ones... along someone who named their Munchlax "Buttmuncher". I guess there's a hole in Game Freak's filters.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been breeding and trading Sobble all day to give newbies a free starter (and me some more lotto numbers) but I think my timing was off as I got a lot of Japanese ones... along someone who named their Munchlax "Buttmuncher". I guess there's a hole in Game Freak's filters.
I saw someone with the F word in their name so yeah. Thinking so.

D

Deleted member

There’s a name filter?!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah you guys are all free to add me, by the way. I didn't know I turned requests off. It's on now, and my code is below my avatar so feel free to add me to play games like Pokemon and Overwatch.

D

Deleted member

Yeah you guys are all free to add me, by the way. I didn't know I turned requests off. It's on now, and my code is below my avatar so feel free to add me to play games like Pokemon and Overwatch.
“Oh, cool! I get to friend.... Is that SANS?!”

Sent.

Also sent you one, Noi.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
santa k.laus.png

It's not Christmas for some of you anymore, but it's still only 6PM where I am so here is a K. Lause I did quickly to celebrate the holidays. Once again, Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i could never do the draconian ****

i can do hard mode when it comes to not being able to buy from shops and other stuff, but this is literally just having RNG **** you over in battle
Minimizing RNG is my kind of challenge.

D

Deleted member

Dude, I’m shaking this feather and then my Pokemon just best me up. What did I do to deserve this?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Just popping in to say merry christmas (or what's left of it in the UK)

I now own Three Houses (this will be my first FE game) and Shield

For the former, I think I'm picking Mr. Upsidedown's house

For the latter, I picked monke

I just know that the Pokemon I really want though are inevitably gonna be a pain in the arse to get

D

Deleted member

Ladies and gentlemen, we got em.

Another Pokémon fan acquired.
I was a Pokemon fan, lost interest, and now I’m back in, babyl

I mean, I never ”stopped,” liking it, I just moved on to other things.

I also think I may or may not have lost my 30-70 shinies included my full odds no soft reset Shiny Landorous so crap. lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't remember a cat doing this to me.

Except Maxwell, but he was a **** eating ****, so...
Golly gosh I heckin love Cinderace dude. To think there was a time when I thought Scorbunny would have the worst evo.

Just popping in to say merry christmas (or what's left of it in the UK)

I now own Three Houses (this will be my first FE game) and Shield

For the former, I think I'm picking Mr. Upsidedown's house

For the latter, I picked monke

I just know that the Pokemon I really want though are inevitably gonna be a pain in the arse to get
I hope you have a great time with both!

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure I’m the only person on earth who didn’t make my league number either 420 or 69.

2D541D3A-6D9C-4913-9D9F-AD319049BFAD.jpeg

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
for real though, are
sizzlepede
and dreepy a pain to get? the latter I'm kinda expecting so as it's a pseudo, but those are the only two I know I definitely want on the team

Noipoi

Howdy!
for real though, are
sizzlepede
and dreepy a pain to get? the latter I'm kinda expecting so as it's a pseudo, but those are the only two I know I definitely want on the team
If you have a Pokémon with flash fire (like Vulpix) up front Sizzlipede is fairly easy to get.

Dreepy is kinda hard, as you can only find it in the grass during a thunderstorm. It may require some Switch clock changing shenanigans, but it didn’t take me that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom