• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’ve been gifted 4 games on Steam and I don’t even know which to play first.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ha! Watching MST3K Santa Claus Conquers the Martians is a Christmas tradition with my family and we quote it all the time.
"I LOVE YOU!"
"IT'LL NEVER WORK!"

My brother and I watch it every year too. So good.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians???

Now I know why that movie was on that show. Who thought of that idea? Really?
You know the great part about it too is that The Laziest Men On Mars, the artist who made "All Your Base Are Belong To Us"? They used samples from the movie for like five different songs and they're all hilarious.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know the great part about it too is that The Laziest Men On Mars, the artist who made "All Your Base Are Belong To Us"? They used samples from the movie for like five different songs and they're all hilarious.
Now this I gotta see! I shall watch the video later, then!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's the presents I got for Christmas:
I didn't want them in the first place except Slinky and Robux card along with another tablet I didn't want, but that accursed mother of mine who doesn't listen to my opinions and everytime I say no.
I hate Christmas this year while previous ones were good.
20191225_085903.jpg

I hate my life in this pitiful world...:mad:
Have a good 2020 including me.
Update: my mother said I'm getting a Gamecube in the next few days after Christmas soon.
Edit: I think I'm starting to love these.^-^

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
says the xbox fan whos having the next console be a literal PC
All consoles are literal PCs.

And I have a literal PC. But DRM breaks half the games, Steam is terrible and I don't know why people cling to it, PC ports are either late or glitchy or both, and I just prefer my console.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
oh wow pauline you own a city?

try owning a ****ing kingdom.

a country.

ALL OF SPACE.
Pauline still has to deal with the difficult logistical issue of being in charge of all of the buildings in New Donk City that are “in the background.” You know, the ones that are so far away that you physically can’t go there and any attempts at doing so result only in death. Supposedly you should be able to get there via an airship such as the Odyssey, but like, then, why can’t you actually do that, despite the probably unimaginably large quantity of Moons out there that Mario probably wants to collect? There must be some kind of greater force at play.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
at least they try to not look like one
Meh, they try too hard.

When I'm playing the game I'm not looking at the ****ing thing playing it.

...unless it's portable, I guess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I didn't want them in the first place except Slinky and Robux card along with another tablet I didn't want, but that accursed mother of mine who doesn't listen to my opinions and everytime I say no.
View attachment 254369
Update: my mother said I'm getting a Gamecube in the next few days after Christmas soon.
81vULjvv6mL._SS500_.jpg
A SLINKY?
**** fam, I love Slinkys!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 254369
>razor
>telescope
>slinky

holy **** this is the set you'd give a 7-year old im so sorry bro

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC Noipoi Noipoi Hey, you guys are good at art and I’m not. Can you give me some thoughts on this art I drew for my friend?
kinda busy at the moment and I'm not great at critic or giving advices, but I say that, if the character is a robot, make sure to add some light effect on it's robot part to add some depth into it. It's always nice to see.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
All consoles are literal PCs.

And I have a literal PC. But DRM breaks half the games, Steam is terrible and I don't know why people cling to it, PC ports are either late or glitchy or both, and I just prefer my console.
If the usual distribution platforms won’t work for you, you can use it for PC-only free stuff like fangames. I consider some fangames like SSF2, SRB2, and SRB2Kart to be just as good as the actual game series they’re derived from. There’s also that LBP fangame that’s being worked on that looks very accurate to the actual games so far.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
kinda busy at the moment and I'm not great at critic or giving advices, but I say that, if the character is a robot, make sure to add some light effect on it's robot part to add some depth into it. It's always nice to see.
I’ll add the lights next time I draw him. The character doesn’t have a lot of depth between his plates. Just on his arms. I will add that next time, though. Thanks!

MainJPW

M.T.A
Here we go again.

Back and forth discussions about the franchise have begun anew this closing decade as we reflect on all the crap. Just in time for new years.

Ugh, Sonic just go away and let me enjoy the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom