• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas, guys! I did this art specificly for people I have provided voice over for, and fans of games I’m in, (hence why it primarily features characters I voice,) but I thought I might as well show it here.
14617100-A771-4A7E-8F19-98E8669CFA08.png

D

Deleted member

According to this video all the Metroid and Dragon Quest reps will get gifts from Santa this year and I like that:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
As a previous mod, in a topic I frequented, I could see double posts and often fix them. Reports are always helpful and more reliable. I'm one of the lucky ones that didn't need them to fix a double post. I'm an outlier, basically. In most cases, people don't see without a report. Just like a lot of drama doesn't get resolved without a report. Mods live busy lives too and can't check multiple topics at once easily. Even with more than one tab open(like I do, albeit I'm not a mod anymore, but it's how I keep up with a lot of stuff).

An example is this topic back when it was in the Smash Ultimate section. I kept a vast eye on it. Not every post was easy to work with. Doubles weren't an issue, but sometimes some arguments got heated and you might need to talk your fellow mods before acting. Nobody's perfect, not even Admins. We all make mistakes, after all. :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given what AndreaAC said earlier to me. Someone's gotta make fanart of Ridley dressed as Krampus like how Godzilla is in my avatar.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Real talk, I love it when actors, directors, and other crew members are able to accept Razzies. At least it shows that they aren't full of themselves and are able to poke fun at their worst.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Honestly, they aren't really good developers, they struck gold with Pokemon and just stuck with that ever since, their other projects aren't really good, at all.

The only one I can't think where I legitimately enjoyed myself is Pulseman, I guess that's why it got referenced quiet a bit in Pokemon.
Drill Dozer? Harmoknight? Those games were also good.

I know this year has been 'lets hate on GF', but lets not erase what good games they have made over the years. There are those that people have enjoyed from them that aren't Pokemon.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Real talk, I love it when actors, directors, and other crew members are able to accept Razzies. At least it shows that they aren't full of themselves and are able to poke fun at their worst.
The **** is a Razzie.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Drill Dozer? Harmoknight? Those games were also good.

I know this year has been 'lets hate on GF', but lets not erase what good games they have made over the years. There are those that people have enjoyed from them that aren't Pokemon.
I straight up forgot Drilldozer was even made by them.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Being so bad it’s enjoyable has its merits. The worst thing a movie could be is boring, forgettable. If a movie is so terrible it brings people joy, that’s good too.

D

Deleted member

So, I am at the moment eating the Christmas dinner with my family and I’m shocked.

It is going way, way better than I expected.

Hell, I’ve even took many pictures of us at the desk with the food (which I obviously won’t share here because that would imply many consequences involving identity and private data which I don’t want to deal with). But yeah, as someone who loves to take pictures, I found that really cool.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
> Me: There's no way they could be that bad of missed edits.

>Me:
Oh no. In that second pic? The one with Rebel Wilson? The dudes collar constantly goes up and down his neck for no reason as well... just... levitates

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently Celeste is free right now! I'm definitely picking this game up. I watched some gameplay of it a while back, and it looks really good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom