• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
D

Deleted member

A game I’m in did some art for Christmas, and it’s amazing, (I voice the character at the bottom right,)
1577209880431.jpeg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Disney.

An dark evil behind their doors that's been manipulating the general audience since its creation.
It's a little annoying seeing Disney taking control of everything yeah. I don't really see much disney stuff anymore except the mcu movies.
I'm pretty much done with them as a whole at this point as I'm just burned out by the MCU except for Doctor Strange 2 and Guardians 3.

To be honest superheroes should take a break but we know that won't be happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Who's bright idea was it to sell the PS4 version of Persona 4 dancing exclusively in a bundle with 3 and 5 dancing?

Now because I already own the physical versions of those games I don't know if I can actually get P4D.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Warner Bros. Has been making some big moves to try and dethrone Disney. Like, I **** you not if they do all the things they want to do they're going to be stiff competition for Disney. They're looking to acquire more than a few studios.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Merry Christmas Eve everyone, whether you're celebrating with family or just having the day to yourself I hope you're having a great time and fun memories this holiday season.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yo, I forgot about Christmas NiGHTS I heard it was fantastic but isn't it like super rare?

D

Deleted member

Warner Bros. Has been making some big moves to try and dethrone Disney. Like, I **** you not if they do all the things they want to do they're going to be stiff competition for Disney. They're looking to acquire more than a few studios.
Were they not already direct competitors with Disney thou? It’s not like there are any other major studios that cater to kids in particular, assuming I’m remembering the whole Disney and Pixar thing right.

then again, I know next to nothing about movie culture, so I’m fairly certain most of this is wrong :l

Noipoi

Howdy!
-Spends hours breeding Jolly Hawlucha thinking that that's a pretty cool nature for it.
-Everyone says online Adamant is better.

I really gotta do more research on optimal natures before I breed Pokemon. Noipoi Noipoi what do you think, should I keep my Hawlucha Jolly and see how it performs, or just rebreed or use a Nature Mint?
I mean, why not test it out a bit? If it doesn’t work out use a nature mint, easy.

I really love the breeding and competitive improvements in this game.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
No love for Krampus?
XD After seeing what Krampus is and seeing an entire video about its origin, I feel that, realistically, Ridley would be that thing. Its freaking gruesome and traumatic. Or, in the cause of my take on Riddles, he would have no idea what even Christmas or Santa is, but Rosalina would explain that to him.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Merry Christmas Eve.

I bring nothing but Holiday cheer.

Oh but also Noipoi Noipoi
IMG_20191224_120738.jpg

You're good for now.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Were they not already direct competitors with Disney thou? It’s not like there are any other major studios that cater to kids in particular, assuming I’m remembering the whole Disney and Pixar thing right.

then again, I know next to nothing about movie culture, so I’m fairly certain most of this is wrong :l
Universal has a pretty good hold on the Kids side as well what with them owning DreamWorks AND Illumination. Universal also has James Bond for a bit now, the entire Fast and Furious Franchise is lucrative, and not to mention they have a ****ing chokehold on Horror. Universal is also looking into, but not confirmed, buying film rights for Nintendo's entire library. So, yeah. In the next couple years you'll be hearing things about "The Big 3" Universal, Warner Bros., and Disney.

But yes, considering WB has DC, Godzilla, Harry Potter, the entirety of Looney Toons that hasn't even been fully realized, and a lot LOT more. Disney isn't gonna be a monopoly. I know people are kind of freaked out by that but as long as Universal and WB are around everything will be fine.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Warner definitely has some leverage

They own the likes of HBO, CNN, DC, Looney Tunes, Harry Potter, Cartoon Network, Hanna Barbara, the pre-1986 MGM films, New Line Cinema, Rooster Teeth, and their own game studio in Warner Bros Interactive

there's a reason they've got the power to pull a Disney+ and make their own streaming service in HBO Max

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yo, I forgot about Christmas NiGHTS I heard it was fantastic but isn't it like super rare?
Yes. It was only available through gaming magazines at the time of release, at least in the West. I'm not sure if you could ever just straight buy a copy.

It's the first two levels of NiGHTS into Dreams as a demo, but it uses the Saturn's internal clock to change the game depending on the time it's played. "Christmas NiGHTS" is on Christmas, "Winter NiGHTS" is from November-January, "New Years NiGHTS" is on Jan. 1st, and the rest of the year it's just a demo of the original game. The game changes its visuals, music and opening and ending screens based on what version you're playing.

There's also a hidden gem where you can play as Sonic chasing Eggman across the first stage of NiGHTS, and if you play on April Fools, you play as Reala instead of Nights.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And if they continue nailing it as they did with Joker they should hopefully soon be able to keep up.
XD After seeing what Krampus is and seeing an entire video about its origin, I feel that, realistically, Ridley would be that thing. Its freaking gruesome and traumatic. Or, in the cause of my take on Riddles, he would have no idea what even Christmas or Santa is, but Rosalina would explain that to him.
And being the insecure nervous husband he is tells her not to ever tell the story of Krampus to the Lumas and their son:ultlucas:

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Y'all ever spend 30 minutes resetting a Dynamax den just to catch a Doublade in a beast ball?

That's what I did. :054:

StormC

Smash Hero
But yes, considering WB has DC, Godzilla, Harry Potter, the entirety of Looney Toons that hasn't even been fully realized, and a lot LOT more. Disney isn't gonna be a monopoly. I know people are kind of freaked out by that but as long as Universal and WB are around everything will be fine.
Under capitalism, only other big monstrous entertainment companies can hold off the biggest monstrous entertainment company, like a kaiju battle.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I mean, why not test it out a bit? If it doesn’t work out use a nature mint, easy.

I really love the breeding and competitive improvements in this game.
Nature Mints are such a good mechanic. IVs and HA are the only RNG heavy factors: Every other facet of your Pokemon is within your control now, and it's great.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good. Anything to compete with that evil megacorporation.

D

Deleted member

We are at my grandfaher’s house for the Christmas dinner!

My grandfather has done something really creative this year with his tree:

84B02D04-5C27-448C-BC77-7C17FA729884.jpeg

He mixed common tree decoration with paper figurines!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Something something capitalism, something something monopoly.

But real talk, we really do need to redifine the legal definition of monopoly. Like, I know people like Rockefeller owned everything at that time, and that's technically illegal nowadays, but there are companies that are coming really close to it without crossing the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom