• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

10 billion likes on this post and I'll sit here and watch this entire video! Like, share, and subscribe to my political views my channel! /s

Legit think I'm gonna binge Vanguard, having only seen clips of the fights. Wish me luck!

D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas eve, y'all

I'm curious. does your family have any fun Christmas traditions?

For example, on Christmas morning, my mother makes delicious cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Really spices up the day and gets you in the Christmas mood
My family's split across the world now so a traditional Christmas is out of the question.

Typically, I help my brother on gifts to buy, we eat dinner and share gifts on the Eve, head to my Mom's on Christmas day, and then eat and share gifts there.

Rizen

Smash Legend
At the very least, it'll only be an hour.

Like I said, I wish I didn't have to go, but considering my situation, it's just not worth it.

The only person who formally(aka I directly said "I'm Atheist" to them) knows i'm an Atheist is my soon-to-be-10-year-old brother, funnily enough.
I'm almost certain my parents at least have a suspicion(I almost let the cat out of the bag one time on the way home from a long trip :l ) but I dunno if they actually know or not.
I'm an Atheist too but my family celebrates Christmas so...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Merry Christmas folks.

Today, I conquer the holiday, and tomorrow, THE WORLD!!!
tenor (2).gif

Hahahahahaha!!!

D

Deleted member

At the very least, it'll only be an hour.

Like I said, I wish I didn't have to go, but considering my situation, it's just not worth it.

The only person who formally(aka I directly said "I'm Atheist" to them) knows i'm an Atheist is my soon-to-be-10-year-old brother, funnily enough.
I'm almost certain my parents at least have a suspicion(I almost let the cat out of the bag one time on the way home from a long trip :l ) but I dunno if they actually know or not.
Had a similar situation growing up. Was a Christian who gradually stopped believing and I became Atheist around freshman year. Naturally I was afraid to tell my parents.

This channel in general has helped me with that process because it allowed me to get my facts and thoughts straight. It started with saying I'm an Atheist, then it gradually grew to going to church every other week, and then not going to church at all after a big argument. There was also Christmas, but that was over me not buying gifts.

If you approach it with your facts straight, you'll be able to slowly grow and branch out of the family's traditional system. They'll probably insult you and challenge your beliefs along the way. If you're not ready for that, no pressure. Don't say anything. Only do it when you're ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm an Atheist too but my family celebrates Christmas so...
What about it? Christmas was originally a pagan holiday, don't give me that **** about how "Christmas has always been about Jesus's birthday!"

D

Deleted member

I have just sent Christmas greetings to a huge part of my old partners and teachers from high school.

They are really happy to talk with me again.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Looks like the KFAD tournament has reached it's conclusion, it was a great experience and I still can't believe how many songs they produced from all this.
I hope they can have another KFAD tourney next year, it's honestly amazing on how high the production value got and the extent of creative people comming together is always great.
As someone who absolutely loves Jet Set Radio, it's so nice see it's sick beats still appreciated when it hasn't had a game in over 18 years. Mariya Takeuchi was also a great contestant, honestly it was a toss up between her and DJ Professor K in who had the best rips.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No love for Krampus?

Also just watched the first five episodes of Ace Attorney. Episodes 3 and 4 were extremely tense inducing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
-Spends hours breeding Jolly Hawlucha thinking that that's a pretty cool nature for it.
-Everyone says online Adamant is better.

I really gotta do more research on optimal natures before I breed Pokemon. Noipoi Noipoi what do you think, should I keep my Hawlucha Jolly and see how it performs, or just rebreed or use a Nature Mint?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My friend gifted me some FNAF games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom