• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This fan made LEGO build felt so cool for me that I considered worth to share here:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Overwatch gave me 5 free Winter Boxes and one of them had the Immortal Orisa skin.

We ****ing Egyptian this holiday.
Thanks for letting me know there were free loot boxes! Just logged on real quick and popped them open. My first loot box contained Lucio’s ribbit skin, which is awesome. I’m still keeping his jazzy skin, though. The final loot box gave me Zarya’s snowboarder skin. Two legendaries isn’t bad. Not bad at all. Shame I didn’t get the rat king skin, though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I got Five Nights At Freddy's: Sister Location and Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on Steam as early Christmas presents. Not sure which I should play first.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I drew one of my friend's characters in Christmas jammies.
good art I'm removing to minimise lag
My art is ****.
**** dude that’s ****in incredible.

Bro I suck at drawing lmao. I gotta work even harder.
Don't say that, you're both great at art. You want to see what actual bad art looks like?
PokemonTepig_Reigional.png

look at it. Shaky lines, poor shading, there's even some color outside the lines!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Bro I suck at drawing lmao.
As someone who’s seen your work, I HIGHLY disagree with that statement.

Can I be kind of negative, but real for a second?

This is the game that made me realize Gamefreak just isn't a good developer. Like, it's just a generic, boring sidescroller, and it's not fun. It feels like a bad flash game with some polish on the art.
You may enjoy this gameplay of it:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just realized that now that I shaved off my beard I look like Kotaro Tatsumi from Zombieland Saga quite a lot:

EA584010-DC56-4FD0-9654-08FC4F733FC5.png

Potentially a cosplay for next year.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pls delete, didn’t mean to double post
Just a reminder: You need to report your posts if you want to make sure it will be deleted.

A lot of people just write "delete please" and that posts stay there forever because mods can't read every post.

I just realized that now that I shaved off my beard I look like Kotaro Tatsumi from Zombieland Saga quite a lot:

Potentially a cosplay for next year.
Great, now I'll read all your posts in Mamoru Miyano's voice.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Can I be kind of negative, but real for a second?

This is the game that made me realize Gamefreak just isn't a good developer. Like, it's just a generic, boring sidescroller, and it's not fun. It feels like a bad flash game with some polish on the art.
Honestly, they aren't really good developers, they struck gold with Pokemon and just stuck with that ever since, their other projects aren't really good, at all.

The only one I can't think where I legitimately enjoyed myself is Pulseman, I guess that's why it got referenced quiet a bit in Pokemon.

D

Deleted member

Just a reminder: You need to report your posts if you want to make sure it will be deleted.

A lot of people just write "delete please" and that posts stay there forever because mods can't read every post.

Great, now I'll read all your posts in Mamoru Miyano's voice.
Lol, I do kind of sound like Mamoru Miyano IRL a bit.

Maybe this would be my definitive cosplay?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Holy **** the Disney afternoon collection is 5 bucks on the PS4 holiday sale, that's pretty damn good.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
So the movie Cats? It's getting Patched.

So now movies, music, and games are all getting patched. 2020 is gonna be a very weird metagame.
They're touching up the visual effects, but the runtime is staying the same. From what I've heard the visuals are only one of many, many issues people have with the movie, another big one is apparently the editing, which will still be an issue.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You know what's more blessed then baby elephants?

Baby crocodiles obviously.

I mean just look at them. How can you not call them cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom