• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How is everyone doing atm?
Much better now that I'm home.

It was a prettty ****ty day at work for everyone, honestly. Machine problems were frequent and the head of one of our divisions lost her grandson due to a car accident and even received the call while on the job.

I’d change but i didn’t really feel the other two options I shared here earlier
I'd change mine if the image uploader wasn't down...again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Getting over a terrible cold, contemplating new ideas for animated series’s.
Hey, good on you! I hope it goes well!

I've been growing as a writer, so Im working on my first original project. It's basically about a kid who has psychic powers and is taken away by the government.

I have the strangest ideas.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m recording for a character that’s a worm, so now I get to say really weird lines like: “I’m a sophisticated worm and I demand peak living conditions! That’s why I live in your hair, with your nice perfume.”

D

Deleted member

I legit have an idea for my own TCG, but I feel that I need to work on the idea way more before I even think of making concrete rules.

basically;
You don’t have a hand, you start with 5 face up “Damage” and one “Guardian” who is the top card of your deck at the start of your game, and can’t be changed.

Both players take their turns at the same time(so it’s more so a round, rather than a turn)
instead of drawing, you can Scry 1(look at the top card, leave it on top, put it on bottom, or put it into the damage zone)

Both players attack each other at the same time, and when you do, you compare the (insert name of placeholder numerical value here) of both Guardians, and the one who has a higher one wins. Before you actually deal damage, both players flip over the top card of there decks, and add that card’s power/effects to the Guardian, then put it into the equivalent of the GY or Drop Zone of other games.

When you take damage, just flip over one damage(or more, depending of the power of the opponent)
Once no damage is face-up, you lose.

The main thing I’m going for here is speed; I want the game to be as fast as possible, setup included(so no shenanigans with multiple decks and hands)

Board size is another factor I want to aim for, I don’t want the board to be super scrunched up, but modular in a way so the user can customize to there needs. For example, having a small piece of cardboard be the board, or going big with a tournament style table.

but, I also don’t want the game to be entirely luck-based, so I have to tread a fine line in between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So from what I can tell, creatures inc still is not back as a primary partner on gamefreak website after over a week.

Im going to say that this pretty confirms it was intentional. Obviously they are still helping with stuff, but I think in terms of games maybe we can actually get other developers to come in and handle the Pokémon games design wise.

Monolith Soft would be a pretty sweet partner

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So from what I can tell, creatures inc still is not back as a primary partner on gamefreak website after over a week.

Im going to say that this pretty confirms it was intentional. Obviously they are still helping with stuff, but I think in terms of games maybe we can actually get other developers to come in and handle the Pokémon games design wise.

Monolith Soft would be a pretty sweet partner
pokemon now with twice the anime honkers

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The boss version of Gill still has access to Resurrection for the SF3 path in Street Fighter 5's arcade mode.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I still love Pyra and Mythra but I do hope that the next Xenoblade cuts back on the fan service. The previous two games weren't nearly as obnoxious with it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Finished making the chorizo tacos.
They were great. Just the right balance between sweet, savory, and spicy.

And all the while Gerudo Valley from Smash was playing in my head.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I’m recording for a character that’s a worm, so now I get to say really weird lines like: “I’m a sophisticated worm and I demand peak living conditions! That’s why I live in your hair, with your nice perfume.”
"But don't worry. I don't take up much room" :yoshi:

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
so I found this, and it's really good.
If I was going to hack my Switch, the first thing I would do is hack this song in (or at least the Other Friends portion)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Juggled between playing Smash and marathoning the original Kamen Rider series

boutta watch the **** out of bugs fighting nazis

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
User was warned for this post
pokemon now with twice the anime honkers
Will the trainers have the honkers?

Or the Pokémon?
Knowing this series, it could very well be both.
Do you think god stays in heaven because he too fears what he's created?
I don’t hear you complaining
:p
James will finally appear in the games huh
Both

As per rule 34, I cannot complain.
Now that I think about it, we don't got a goose pokemon yet, huh?

it's only a matter of time
I mean, playing the recent games and reading some suggestive dialouge from some rather... interesting character designs, probably the trainers.

Also, you can't look at Professor Ivy and tell me that some designer wasn't... uh... hormonal.
Probably both.

/10charsnotspam

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
loving how we cant say ******* cause its censored so we've gone to honkers

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571