• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This chart shows that Luigi and Yoshi are the same height with the bulk of the difference coming from the body and not the head. How are you gonna account for that? :yoshi:
I guess it would depend on how either legs would look with him. LEGO’s scaling isn’t exactly with the properties they use anyway.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This chart shows that Luigi and Yoshi are the same height with the bulk of the difference coming from the body and not the head. How are you gonna account for that? :yoshi:
bro i cant believe the tallest mario character is lakitu

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I guess it would depend on how either legs would look with him. LEGO’s scaling isn’t exactly with the properties they use anyway.
Somehow I get the feeling you want to design LEGO Yoshi off the animals and not the humans even though he's been depicted as anthro in the majority of the games... :yoshi:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Btw, I don't know why Nintendo thinks that anthro Yoshi couldn't also be Mario's steed. In Galaxy 2 and the NSMB games he's arched the whole way, but I always imagined that he'd just have unusually massive back strength for a creature of his physiology :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
But yeah imagine a LEGO Ducktales game that includes every character featured in the reboot so far as well as the ones that will appear in Season 3, including versions of characters based off the original Ducktales series, and similar to LEGO Incredibles with PIXAR characters, have special guest characters based off other Disney shows like Goliath, Kim Possible, Jake Long, Wander, Dipper and Mabel, Star Butterfly and maybe even movie characters with their own shows like Aladdin, Ariel, Hercules, Rapunzel, Baymax, etc.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Made a new world in Minecraft. I didn't like the way my other one was going, also I want to enjoy the B E E S.

Which are quite cute.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
We need to ban those Christmas commercials thay have some person surprising their SO with a brand new car with a giant bow on it in front of a large house with 5 car garage.

Because 1. That never happens, and 2. I almost never see bows that large. I'm pretty sure they don't exist.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I finally saw El Camino. It was good and a nice way to end Jesse's character arc, but it kinda just felt unnecessary overall. Didn't feel like I gained any additional insight to the characters and world of Breaking Bad. That's kinda how I feel about the original ending though, so I suppose it's fitting.

Well shot and acted as always, of course.
That's because it's not meant to be an all-inclusive BB story.
It is a Jesse Pinkman story and character study of his growth and attributes.
And it's wonderful.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
We need to ban those Christmas commercials thay have some person surprising their SO with a brand new car with a giant bow on it in front of a large house with 5 car garage.

Because 1. That never happens, and 2. I almost never see bows that large. I'm pretty sure they don't exist.
More realistic than that brother and sister in that one Folger’s Christmas commercial just having a normal sibling relationship.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't understand why in LEGO City Undercover they changed Chase McCain's police outfit when they did the transition from Wii U to multiplatform.

The original is better IMO.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
goddamn i forgot how violent the original kamen rider is

takeshi spills so much blood in the sceond episode, it's insane. he ****ing piledrives batman's skull in and crushes it with blood spill and all

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
More realistic than that brother and sister in that one Folger’s Christmas commercial just having a normal sibling relationship.
"one thing led to another and now i can no longer call him my brother" type vibes

D

Deleted member

did i ****ing stutter

it's a batman. not batman, a bat man.
So it isn't a crossover with batman for some reason?

Makes sense, know nothing of Kamen Rider, so didn't think just googling "Batman Kamen Rider" would help much Also I can joke about it

D

Deleted member

would've been cool

first sin is not knowing about kamen rider

****s a big influence to media in general
If you haven't been clued in yet, I don't give a **** about most things mainstream. Hell, I tend to avoid alot of em.

I mean, I've heard of Kamen Rider, not interested. It's pretty much how I feel about a lot of crap.

I could easily make a ****ing essay on how much stuff I'm not interested in, but it's already night night time over here and I have to study hard tommorow, so I won't bother. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom