• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Lego Bayonetta A lego Mario game could be cool.
I didn’t root for him to be in Dimensions (combination of Mega Blocks having the rights as well as console exclusivity) but I remember coming up with some ideas for Mario in Dimensions just for the heck of it

You’re grounded, young man!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I actually prefer the Lego head as it makes it look like my boi is on an equal playing field to the rest of the characters. Also tail...:yoshi:

No likes on that post? Really?
That looks so ugly and unnatural, I could not imagine Mario riding on top of him (I prefer him and Luigi to have custom heads as well). And that would not work for a tail.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I-i just wanted to make a meme, please go through

View attachment 253323
Dang, guess my computer just kinda sucks at uploading images then.

It was an image of The Sesame Street Count saying "11 posts about Pokemon H*nkers, ha ha ha". You'll just have to take my word for it instead of having the satisfaction of viewing the image

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Began watching a walkthrough of the remastered Resident Evil game. I dunno what it is maybe it was all the discussion of an potential Resident Evil rep but I'm now in the mood to give all the games a watch before maybe buying them eventually and trying them out.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I imagine :ultmario: and :ultyoshi: in LEGO form would have the medium sized legs they introduced in the newer HP sets while Luigi would have the normal sized ones.
This chart shows that Luigi and Yoshi are the same height with the bulk of the difference coming from the body and not the head. How are you gonna account for that? :yoshi:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Christmas is next week. Is anyone else just. Really not excited? Idk this year just seems different.

D

Deleted member

So, there’s a popular YouTuber I do art for, and he asked if, as a thank you gift, he could buy me a game on Steam.

bless him hes the best

StormC

Smash Hero
I finally saw El Camino. It was good and a nice way to end Jesse's character arc, but it kinda just felt unnecessary overall. Didn't feel like I gained any additional insight to the characters and world of Breaking Bad. That's kinda how I feel about the original ending though, so I suppose it's fitting.

Well shot and acted as always, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom