• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh boy. Worst thing I've ever seen?

Watch This If You Dare. It's on Hulu.

My ****ing god I couldn't toward the end.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
In terms of narrative, I don't think anything will top the experience as a kid watching Avatar: The Last Airbender until completion.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How about we share what franchises were into (Not counting Super Smash Bros. obviously).

For me I'm into Godzilla (And kaiju as a whole including Gamera and King Kong), The Angry Beavers, Fast and the Furious, God of War, Mortal Kombat, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman, Super Mario Bros. and My Hero Academia being notably among those.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How about we share what franchises were into (Not counting Super Smash Bros. obviously).

For me I'm into Godzilla (And kaiju as a whole including Gamera and King Kong), The Angry Beavers, Fast and the Furious, God of War, Mortal Kombat, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman, Super Mario Bros. and My Hero Academia being notably among those.
I'd never pass up an opportunity to shill my favorite card game, no?

No but seriously, it's a really good game, and I highly recommend it to fans of both Yugioh and MTG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Nothing can obviously top this however. Makes The Emoji Movie look like a damn masterpiece.

Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa

Luckily its only 40 minutes long but even then it'd be a miracle to last 5 minutes without your eyes bleeding from abomination that's the animation alone.
I remember watching Nostalgia Critic's review of it from awhile back, total piece of s**t movie.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

For me I'm into Godzilla (And kaiju as a whole including Gamera and King Kong), The Angry Beavers, God of War, Mortal Kombat, Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman, Super Mario Bros. and My Hero Academia being notably among those.
I'm personally deep into Disney as whole. Right up there with Nintendo in general as one of my favorite interests. I'm talking Disney Animation, Pixar, the parks, and so on. I'm also pretty big into Star Wars, but that was even before the Lucasfilm buyout, so that pretty much ended up being a win-win situation on my end.

Oh and cinema in general, as well. I love looking at the weekly box office results as well as looking into the making of films, both classics and stinkers.

In terms of video games, I'm very much into Pokemon, Mario, Mega Man, Zelda, and Rhythm Heaven

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Getting close to the end of the recent Bunnicula cartoon and WOW. This show can be really smart and really silly all at once. All I can say is, if you like Billy and Mandy, give Bunnicula a shot. It’s very much in the same vein.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace

I like Getter Robo

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The things that rise to the top more often than anything else for me are Ben 10, DC Comics, and Ghostbusters. Below that are a lot of franchises I’m in to. But no more than any other. If I had to pick a b-tier Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct would fill it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The HG simulator is going to start later than I planned. It already would've been later than I planned if it had happened tonight.

I'm aiming to start it tomorrow. May try to fit in some custom events if I have the time.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Damn y’all really are bored.

My dna is 76% comprised of Pokémon. How to train your dragon flows through my blood. Lilo and Stitch keeps my heart pumping.

I’m also into Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Splatoon video game wise (kinda into fire emblem but not that much). On the cartoon side of things Last Airbender is my favorite show of all time. I love Gravity Falls, PPG, Fosters and Wander over Yonder, Amphibia, Samurai Jack, Primal, Clone High, Invader Zim, ATHF, Bob’s Burgers, and I’ve got a love/hate relationship with Steven Universe. Though Spinel places it solidly in “love” right now. Big fan of everything Disney in general. And I’ve got a childhood attachment to the first three Ice Age movies. Kinda into DBZ too.

I don’t really like a lot of live action movies. I like Marvel stuff. And Little shop of Horrors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got nothing to do so let me ask a question that's been on my mind for a while.
If you could name any specific movie, console, game, etc as the absolute worst one of all time, which would it be?
The Star Wars Prequels was pretty unenjoyable. Episode 1 was hit or miss, Episode 2 was boring, and Episode 3 was awful. It boiled down to "what if we made Stat Wars into anime but also really bad?"

Twilight was worse because I can't even meme it. It was that mindnumbingly boring.

Can't name a worst game because I normally just put a game down if I don't like it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Zelda is my top franchise bar none.

After that it's Mario, Marvel, some Shonen Jump series, Terminator, Star Trek, Metroid, Gravity Falls, Ed Edd n Eddy and some others I'm forgetting :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I've been getting back into One Punch Man after its second season disappointed me. Caught up and reread the manga and rewatching Season 1 on a frequent basis. Its subject material is starting to hit home with me now and we're getting to the good stuff now (in the manga).

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
What’re ya gonna do, howdy boi? Stick your butterfly army on me?

But seriously, if you have a better topic to discuss, be my guest.
Right now my mind’s too absent to do anything but peer at you persnickety punks while pining for more proper entertainment. I’m too lackadaisical to think of a better topic.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So a new Spirit board event is confirmed for the weekend.

Does that debunk the idea of Terry coming this week?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So a new Spirit board event is confirmed for the weekend.

Does that debunk the idea of Terry coming this week?
For the curious, the theme is anime sword fighters.

...I think.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Aside from Smash like you said, I'm into Steven Universe, RWBY, Dragon Ball, the MCU, Kingdom Hearts, Final Space, The Dragon Prince, Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Star vs. the Forces of Evil & Gravity Falls (well, used to anyways.), and some others ones that aren't coming to mind right now.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For the curious, the theme is anime sword fighters.

...I think.
It’s giving us a hint at the next fighter!
Aegislash!!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Marvel Cinematic Universe, for sure. Became my favorite movie series of all time last year. Star Wars is up there still but has fallen off a bit.

I'm also big into Overwatch, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Breaking Bad.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Dbz, my hero academia, I was into Steven universe but not as much now, uhh. I like Star Wars but mainly just the original trilogy. Mcu. sci fi stuff and sitcoms in general too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom