• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Any movies you guys are looking forward to or excited in 2020?

For me its Godzilla vs. Kong, Fast and Furious 10, Bloodshot and Antlers.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so, the gist of P5R early on for those who are even slightly interested
  • the bulk of early game is largely unchanged besides a few new social scenes, extended sequences with additional voice acting, and kasumi scenes
  • kamoshida's boss features a cognitive shiho and mishima and it's very ****ed up
  • the counsellor comes in after kamoshida's dungeon, has a creepy synth theme play, and starts immediately asking ann what her dearest wish is: she replies that she wishes the incidents with kamoshida never happened and that shiho was never injured (which looks to be the situation post-new year)
  • the counsellor tells joker he's performing extensive experiments with mental states and cognitions
  • kasumi tells joker that she knows the counsellor from her old school and that he's looked out for her for a long time
  • therefore if the counsellor is connected to the 'dream world' stuff from the post-new year content, then he might be experimenting with changing cognitions to the extent of warping reality (like the thieves vanishing from the world after yaldabaoth erases them from the public's cognition)
  • there are the vaguest of hints that kasumi herself might be a cognition made by the counsellor and not actually real or at least human (this might just be a red herring or misinterpreted translations)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also gonna see Underwater starring Kristen Stewart. Good or bad I'm just too much of an sucker for killer creature flicks.

I definitely don't expect it to top classics like Deepstar Six, Leviathan (1989) and The Abyss.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Welp! It's the time of the year again: My parents are asking me, a grown man who uses his paycheck to buy whatever he wants whenever he wants, what I want for Christmas.

Oh boy...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So uhh what are you all doing for the big spooky day on Thursday?
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
Hopefully first but I really dunno
Might go over to both sides of my grandparents. But before doing so give out candy to treat or treaters. The neighorhood I live in we don't get much.

That or watch an horror film. I'm thinking of watching Critters (1986). Already in the Halloween spirit as we speak as I watched The Ritual earlier today.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Welp! It's the time of the year again: My parents are asking me, a grown man who uses his paycheck to buy whatever he wants whenever he wants, what I want for Christmas.

Oh boy...
Hey man, never turn down free **** when they come. We barely have such a luxury anymore!

At most I get a gift card. Sometimes it is for games, other times for restaurants.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hey man, never turn down free **** when they come. We barely have such a luxury anymore!

At most I get a gift card. Sometimes it is for games, other times for restaurants.
Receiving free gifts isn't the problem.

The problem is I don't know what I want since I've bought what I wanted earlier.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So uhh what are you all doing for the big spooky day on Thursday?
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
Hopefully first but I really dunno
The first half of it is going to be spent on work lol.

Afterwards I might do a play through of Medievil or something. Maybe watch a scary movie or two, I dunno. My neighborhood doesn't really have anyone participating in Halloween like talking about, so I probably won't have to worry too much about handing out candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom