• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alright top 5 favorite Anime, Go.

I don't have much Anime experience which is why I'm asking as I'm making a list and whatnot.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Wait. How are roses a weakness. I know about garlic.
The aroma of a rose was once believed to ward off ancient creatures such as Vampires.
Also a line in Dracula suggests using Wild Roses as a weapon against the titular Vampire.

I’m still concerned as to why Wolfsbane is considered a Vampire Killer considering the name of it.

D

Deleted member

Man, I feel lazy jusy goin to the threads without any good information being given out.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Vampire weaknesses when stacked on top of each other make then arguably the easiest mythological creature to kill/fend off.

It's kinda funny, actually.

But this is why I prefer werewolves. Still can be strong humans during the day and their weaknesses are far less abundant than Vampire's (e.g. wood compared to silver or garlic to wolfsbane)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The aroma of a rose was once believed to ward off ancient creatures such as Vampires.
Also a line in Dracula suggests using Wild Roses as a weapon against the titular Vampire.

I’m still concerned as to why Wolfsbane is considered a Vampire Killer considering the name of it.
I mean.... vampires can shapeshift into wolves as well as bats and mist.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Fire Emblem is not Pokemon. And King of Fighters is not Dragon Quest. Pokemon is the most popular media franchise in the world and Terry doesn't even make the list. Of course Pokemon is going to distract people from Terry. I'm getting tired of pointing it out.
Well they’ve “distracted” people before :I

He could release in the first week or two and Pokémon wouldn’t really get in the way much.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I get that bats are creatures of the night and they help them achieve flight, but like in reality, it just takes a single swing from any melee weapon and their worlds are rocked in bat form.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Vampire weaknesses when stacked on top of each other make then arguably the easiest mythological creature to kill/fend off.

It's kinda funny, actually.

But this is why I prefer werewolves. Still can be strong humans during the day and their weaknesses are far less abundant than Vampire's (e.g. wood compared to silver or garlic to wolfsbane)
Every time I hear of Werewolf weaknesses I am always reminded of this particular comic.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I can't help but think of Firion when I hear Wild Rose.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Every time I hear of Werewolf weaknesses I am always reminded of this particular comic.
Lmao

That's actually funny. And it's even worse when some mediums have werewolves detecting lies as well as having good senses already so they're well equipped to avoid hunters or decieve them

osby

Smash Obsessed
Alright top 5 favorite Anime, Go.

I don't have much Anime experience which is why I'm asking as I'm making a list and whatnot.
That's a hard one.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Devilman Crybaby
Mob Psycho 100
Tatami Galaxy
Bakemonogatari

Shroob

Sup?
>Most animes

"The bad guy did something horrible, but they were really nice all along, so we forgive you!"

>Granblue

1572254162102.png

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Excuse you. His name is The Ruined Dragon, a.k.a. The Lord of Lightning.

I'd thank you to respect his name

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Meanwhile people are speculating that Smash server maintenance (ongoing now btw) is leading to a Terry shadowdrop.

That is not how it works folks!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I don’t understand why Mario Kart Tour has a coin limit and an exp. limit per day.

I also really don’t understand why I still don’t have King Boo and King Boo2.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Diddy is really fun wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom